It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing suspects: lets discuss the obvious inconsistencies first.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Rick26

After the bombings at the marathon he tweeted "No love in the heart of the city". MSM forget to mention that he also added "stay safe people of boston" to that sentence. Why?

Why indeed, makes no sense.

Really, why would they read only half of the tweet to the public? Why not mention that he added that he hopes the people stay safe?

By the way, If you just placed some bombs and if they'd gone off, do you really tweet? Do you even have the time or the need to tweet? If i was him and i was really the bomber i wouldnt even think of Facebook, Twitter etc etc...

And why tweet about movies and plans for the weekend when you know you probably are dead or in custody at that time? Why???????

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rick26

reply to post by Rick26

After the bombings at the marathon he tweeted "No love in the heart of the city". MSM forget to mention that he also added "stay safe people of boston" to that sentence. Why?

Really, why would they read only half of the tweet to the public? Why not mention that he added that he hopes the people stay safe?

By the way, If you just placed some bombs and if they'd gone off, do you really tweet? Do you even have the time or the need to tweet? If i was him and i was really the bomber i wouldnt even think of Facebook, Twitter etc etc...

And why tweet about movies and plans for the weekend when you know you probably are dead or in custody at that time? Why???????

Guys he was a 19 yr old college student with friends that loved him. Im 19 years old and am in college too. I HAVE WAYYYYYYY MORE THAN JUST 12 TWEETS!!! And Im sure everybody that's 19 has way more. Its so easy to make a fake twitter account. REMEMBER 1st he was identified as some INDIAN NAME.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rick26

Yeah on his twitter he did say to everyone to stay safe..... kind words. He seemed to be a thoughtful guy.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stussy123
And here you go again with what people said. Aye bro I got a million dollars in my pocket right now. I expect you to take that as truth. lol. Why isn't the idea of crisis actors real to you?! Some you fork all your money on the Box Office with these mind blowing movies and you refuse to even entertain the notion that they could've been told what to say?! If you're that dense, then Im sorry but you deserve everything that will come out of this.

Can this incident be used as a catalyst for gun control? Yup. NDAA? Yup. Immigration Reform? Yup. CISPA? Yup. Martial Law? Yup.

Seems to me like we have an incident that if all these amendments were to be magically voiced upon today at this moment, they will be voted in without any question

Yes, I know things because of what people tell me. That is how knowledge works. The other component of knowledge is being able to distinguish between credible sources (eyewitness accounts, trained journalists, experts) and non-credible sources (ungrammatical hearsay on a message board).

Really? Gun control bills would have been "voted in without any question" this week? Wonder if there's any way to test that.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rick26

reply to post by Rick26

Guys he was a 19 yr old college student with friends that loved him. Im 19 years old and am in college too. I HAVE WAYYYYYYY MORE THAN JUST 12 TWEETS!!! And Im sure everybody that's 19 has way more. Its so easy to make a fake twitter account. REMEMBER 1st he was identified as some INDIAN NAME.

What does this have to do with what im saying.

Im not talking about his number of tweets, im talking about what he tweets and especially when he tweets.

It just makes no sense. AT ALL.

I've really come to believe that this guy is indeed set-up

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

And here you go again with what people said. Aye bro I got a million dollars in my pocket right now. I expect you to take that as truth. lol. Why isn't the idea of crisis actors real to you?! Some you fork all your money on the Box Office with these mind blowing movies and you refuse to even entertain the notion that they could've been told what to say?! If you're that dense, then Im sorry but you deserve everything that will come out of this.

Can this incident be used as a catalyst for gun control? Yup. NDAA? Yup. Immigration Reform? Yup. CISPA? Yup. Martial Law? Yup.

Seems to me like we have an incident that if all these amendments were to be magically voiced upon today at this moment, they will be voted in without any question

Yes, I know things because of what people tell me. That is how knowledge works. The other component of knowledge is being able to distinguish between credible sources (eyewitness accounts, trained journalists, experts) and non-credible sources (ungrammatical hearsay on a message board).

Really? Gun control bills would have been "voted in without any question" this week? Wonder if there's any way to test that.

www.nytimes.com...

Yes and Im a college student taught to distinguish what is considered official and what I think in my mind. Maybe some of you think of yourselves less so you don't question "official" things. And yes this can very well be used for an executive order on gun control. I have many inconsistencies that I have stated but no one wants to try and reason. Its all arguments about "logic" and "common sense" that holds no substance. This just leads me to think more for myself before believing what people want me to believe. If you grew up in a gang entrenched , drug riddled environment like I have , you learn to think and distinguish at an early age.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Mentioned this while he was being pursued on Friday night... But this tweet struck me.

There are people that know the truth but stay silent & there are people that speak the truth but we don't hear them cuz they're the minority

He tweeted this the day after the bombings... - He was also pointed out as a "9/11 Truther" by some of his earlier tweets... The above quoted tweet feels very "ATS"ish to me.

ETA: Also interesting to note, above his name on his twitter it reads "Salam Aleikum" - It's strange that this has been changed only a day after many people pointed out on Twitter that it was spelled wrong, previously.

edit on 20-4-2013 by A55A551N because: Added something

edit on 20-4-2013 by A55A551N because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yes and Im a college student taught to distinguish what is considered official and what I think in my mind. Maybe some of you think of yourselves less so you don't question "official" things. And yes this can very well be used for an executive order on gun control. I have many inconsistencies that I have stated but no one wants to try and reason. Its all arguments about "logic" and "common sense" that holds no substance. This just leads me to think more for myself before believing what people want me to believe. If you grew up in a gang entrenched , drug riddled environment like I have , you learn to think and distinguish at an early age.

Skepticism is a vital trait, and it will take you far in life. It's great to have your own theory of an event. But it needs to lead you to seek out some form of corroboration. (As I'm sure you know, this is how the scientific method works.) My point is that you seem to only believe message-board hearsay rumors without evidence, but you refuse to consider evidence provided by trained journalists and experts. So you're only being skeptical of one side's claims, and it happens to be the side with all of the eyewitness on-the-ground information.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by Rick26

Yeah on his twitter he did say to everyone to stay safe..... kind words. He seemed to be a thoughtful guy.

Riddle me this, Batman...Why would he respond to the Boston Bombings on Twitter when he made no remark of sympathy or kindness towards prior mass casualty events? Subterfuge.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by A55A551N
Mentioned this while he was being pursued on Friday night... But this tweet struck me.

There are people that know the truth but stay silent & there are people that speak the truth but we don't hear them cuz they're the minority

He tweeted this the day after the bombings... - He was also pointed out as a "9/11 Truther" by some of his earlier tweets... The above quoted tweet feels very "ATS"ish to me.

ETA: Also interesting to note, above his name on his twitter it reads "Salam Aleikum" - It's strange that this has been changed only a day after many people pointed out on Twitter that it was spelled wrong, previously.

edit on 20-4-2013 by A55A551N because: Added something

edit on 20-4-2013 by A55A551N because: (no reason given)

Guys its getting clearer and clearer with every inconsistency we find. Wasn't he supposed to be some Indian name? Remember the first 2 names they gave us???? Totally different. If they knew about the brother for years why give out the bogus names?1

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I'm going to assume you've been through his entire Twitter to know this? And this case I'd also assume that making no reference includes to people "American Soldiers" may have killed or been part of a killing of... Which kind of removes his "hatred for the West" as well... No?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Patsies.

The other one will be dead before the trial date.

Edit: Get ready for the phase two of the war on terror. War on domestic terror.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by A55A551N
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I'm going to assume you've been through his entire Twitter to know this? And this case I'd also assume that making no reference includes to people "American Soldiers" may have killed or been part of a killing of... Which kind of removes his "hatred for the West" as well... No?

If you know Twitter than you would know you can see how many tweets someone has tweeted. Im 19 college student living in LA. Quite frankly me and everyone my age knows Twitter. Why were there like 2 accounts from him. Oh this is it. Oh never mind this is his. It doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

Actually, I went pretty far back in time with his twitter last night. If you read my post preceding the one you're replying to, you'll see I say nothing in regards to "hating the West". I would be, in fact, really surprised if this was religiously motivated. I don't think it is. I think it's toxic isolation and immense sensitivity that led to eventual psychopathy and a lashing out at society in general. He played judge and jury on us all.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

Actually, I went pretty far back in time with his twitter last night. If you read my post preceding the one you're replying to, you'll see I say nothing in regards to "hating the West". I would be, in fact, really surprised if this was religiously motivated. I don't think it is. I think it's toxic isolation and immense sensitivity that led to eventual psychopathy and a lashing out at society in general. He played judge and jury on us all.

But there were two of them, what's the psychological profile of number 2?

I am not flaming, just interested in your analysis.
edit on 20/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by Rick26

Riddle me this, Batman...Why would he respond to the Boston Bombings on Twitter when he made no remark of sympathy or kindness towards prior mass casualty events? Subterfuge.

Maybe because he's from Boston? Because he feels Boston is his home?

Dont say you care as much about a country on the other side of the world as you care about your hometown.
And yes, i know the Sandy Hook and Aurora tragedys were not on the other side of the world but you get the point....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Yes and please explain why they were believe to be two totally different names :Mike Mulugeta and Sunil Tripathi ?!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well, .. Since I have not seen anyone mention it yet, .. I might add. .. .

Yesterday when the FBI raided the suspects' apartment building they arrested and took into custody 3 MORE Suspects.

This was aired while I was watching the Live CNN news feed.

I have tried to find anything documented on this and am unable to.

Now, if the "Bombers" acted alone then why the additional arrests?

I think it is really going to take sometime to go through all of this data and extrapolate a conclusion that we can ALL live with. HaHa ,. . NOT.

We will Probably Never know.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It's the same as most of us... We were on Twitter praying and thoughts going out to those in Boston etc.

But, a valid point was made that when 400+ including Kids are killed in Karachi a week prior, there's nothing like that mentioned. The fact he mentions Boston and not previous atrocities does not mean he was part of it... That's straw grabbing at its worse.

Even worse than me saying his quote was ATSish. Even though, factually it is. - It's a quote I've seen many use, on this site.

He is a known 911 Truther. He's a "Conspiracy Theorist" - So what he's supposedly done, does not add up in the slightest.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
Well, .. Since I have not seen anyone mention it yet, .. I might add. .. .

Yesterday when the FBI raided the suspects' apartment building they arrested and took into custody 3 MORE Suspects.

This was aired while I was watching the Live CNN news feed.

I have tried to find anything documented on this and am unable to.

Now, if the "Bombers" acted alone then why the additional arrests?

I think it is really going to take sometime to go through all of this data and extrapolate a conclusion that we can ALL live with. HaHa ,. . NOT.

We will Probably Never know.

Weren't these 3 suspects arretsed in a different area? I did see that 3 students had been taken into custody as part of this investigation. Hell it was even on the MSM. Oh hang on....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join