It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing suspects: lets discuss the obvious inconsistencies first.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by oniraug
reply to post by Darth_Prime

they probably thought stealing a car would be better than driving the one the cops would know for sure is them. there are a boatload of cars stolen all the time so they'd have to check each one or whatever one someone sees them in

Actually, by supposedly telling the driver that they were responsible for the bombing and letting him live, they were in effect telling the authorities EXACTLY what car they would be driving. Makes a lot of sense.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
Boston under full lockdown,

Sound like trial run of martial law.

1. Run false flag for gullible public to accept false excuse.
2. Blame extremely unlikely suspects
3. Martial law trial run.
4. Assess results.
5. Refine techniques for future martial law implementation.

Study this and be VERY WARY America of your own government.

Your post makes it possible to make an assumption based on an aledged witness report:

"Alyssa Lindley Kilzer said she often visited the apartment at 410 Norfolk St. in Cambridge, where the Tsarnaevs lived.
***snip***
But she became increasingly uncomfortable going to the apartment because of Zubeidat's growing religious fervor.

"She started quoting conspiracy theories, telling me that she thought 9-11 was purposefully created by the American government to make America hate Muslims," she wrote.

Zubeidat told her: "It's real. My son knows all about it. You can read it on the Internet."
"

Or in other Words....

YOU are part of the people who created these homegrown terrorrists.

ATS - you have finally made a visible impact on American society.

Or would it be safe to assume that ATS is a front for American radicalism?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
There is 100% more to this story and analysts on cnn now are saying exactly that, they believe there were more involved, even a statement from an ex cia operative saying exactly that.

Logically..... of course there were 'more involved'. Would it not be likely that if they belonged to a 'cell', that there would have been a plan of attack and some amount of pre-planning beyond just throwing a few easily found components together to make two crude bombs. ?
One thing seems inconsistent, and that is the 'supposed' bomb components. Just about any person interested in constructing this sort of bomb could have easily gone to the local Pawn/Gun shop, purchased black powder, Though I have a friend who does 'Western Black Powder Shootouts' all dressed in Wild West Regalia and in the form of the 'Shootout at the OK Corral' type of events, along with quick draw and Cowboys & Indians. My friend has told me as of late, that his and his wifes regular Gun shop suppliers store was nearly bare of Guns, rifles, ammo and also black powder which he and his wife use in these exhibitions. The reason, the scramble of people buying up everything in site before the government attempts to revoke the second amendment. We all know this is happening nationwide as a result of 0bama's push to disarm the public.
Point being, Black powder might have been difficult to purchase as of late due to this.

If the bombers were linked to a terrorist 'Cell', would they not have sources of more powerful explosives?, Explosives better purposed towards a more substantial 'kill'.....

Their use of crude components might conclude that they acted as independent terrorists without the help of 'Cells'. The other components could likely be found at a Radio Shack, a Lowe's or Home Depot, or possibly your average Hardware store and hobby shop.
Lets construct a pressure cooker bomb if you will. Walmart for a couple pressure cookers. Next, the gun shop for black powder. Next, Lowe's, Tractor Supply or Hardware store for ball bearings of plain old nuts and bolts. Radio Shack for a prepaid Cell phone or two. The hobby shop for Rocket fuses. A little knowhow of electrical circuitry, and wala..... you have a container with schrapnel, an accelerent/explosive, a fuse system, and a RC/cellphone device to trigger the fuse and explosion. All easily gotten in a couple hours time, also simple and rudimentary bomb components. Would that be likely or unlikely if a cell was involved? Perhaps simple tools for simple patsy's ? It seems professional attempts would be made with professional components, pre-made and delivered to the assailants by a cell network.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
yea maybe every participant in the marathon was a crisis actor. Maybe the city of boston doesn't even really exist

Good grief. The OP in this thread is misleading. The suspects did not wait a "few days" a few implies 3 or more. It was like 40 hours before they put thier pictures out to the public, so the authorities probably had them within the first few hours.

Also criminals for the most part are arrogant and narcissistic a trait of many a serial killer. Also they allegedly had more bombs made so maybe they were planning on taking advantage of the confusion and doing another bombing, maybe at Boston Mass General Hospital.

Sure they new there would 100's of cameras at the marathon ,but the thing about cameras is you know they are there but with a hat and sunglasses and 1000's of people you don't think they'll pick you out , again arrogance/stupidity, or lack of criminal experience. Or maybe they were planning on blowing them selves up at the end of it all anyway.

Leaving an area through all those checkpoints is an easy way to get caught as well. I bet if they holed up, and that Officer they shot never crossed paths with them they may have slipped out. But I think they got paranoid and killed him.

Anyways you wanna talk about crisis actors in Newtown fine. That's a control little town, and we've seen ZERO fottage except for a broken pane of glass. No pictures of any blood ,shell casings, Lanza at the front door camera nothing.

But doing an event like that at the Boston Marathon finish line = impossible. Rediculous to even think that. Way too many cameras and witnesses. Heck we all saw the video of the bombgoing off.

Now whether or not the bombing was staged by the government that's another story entirely and completely possible. But I don't see it. This one looks and feels fairly genuine to me. BTW I'm a 9/11 truther.

But they got suspect 2 caught alive, so everyone who said they'd find him and kill him.., well you were wrong...as of now; he still may die from wounds recieved during the previous nights shootout.

Anyway keeping an open mind is great but many people here are keeping too open a mind their brains are falling out imo.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Drill by Boston bomb squad, navy seals with big backpacks and strange devices in their hands, police with dogs, they said to people to stay calm just before the bombs exploded, "terrorists" could leave the city and even country or change identity but they didnt etc...
In my opinion this is nothing but another false flag.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by gladtobehere

haha good points. By doing this its like " they want to get caught" as you rightly said a killing spree for money or what ever draws attention.

Did they really need the money asap and if so why?

They are university students if they planned to blow up some folk in Boston marathon surely they would have the intelligence to know they should have saved money for their getaway?

I tell ya what - what we have here is two easy targets and one is dead and will never tell the tale...
edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

Keep in mind that kids today will post self incriminating videos on youtube or facebook and not think 2x about it

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think the truth is a combination on both ends of the scale. Maybe they did act as lone terrorists but the fbi has admitted they knew of the older brother previously, he was already on the radar, seals undercover at the marathon, and this radared guy is there with a backpack and he wasn't even questioned. Furthermore still, how did they manage to plant more then 2 bombs? I highly doubt they could have have carried 2 backpacks each and no evidence supports this that we have seen. How the hell did they manage to plant other bombs undetected that failed to detonate discovered by police?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Did we see the brothers actually dropping bags? Did we see them explode?

Neither. The only thing we see is them walking around with bagpacks and hoodies.

Do you believe an untrained 19-year old can win a gunfight with 15 police officers? Dont give me the crap that it was dark and there was smoke blablabla. The cops are trained for this and besides that, this kid was in the same circumstances, it wasnt only dark for the cops but also for him... And even besides that, it was 15 vs 2

Do you honestly believe a 19-year old student can hide for so long from 9000 cops, feds, cell phone camera's etc etc in a city that is in complete lockdown with not even a dog out on the streets?

Do you believe the kid, if he really was capable of all this, he is such a dumbass to break into a house, drop his blooded clothes inside that house and walk out to climb into a boat? Someone who has planned and executed all of what he is accused for is really that dumb?

Why didnt he just kill himself? Every terrorist kills himself when he is just about to get caught. Why not him? he is 19 years old, he supposedly ran over his brother (which i also dont believe), he has no family in the area, his life is over etc etc... why not kill himself?

After the bombings at the marathon he tweeted "No love in the heart of the city". MSM forget to mention that he also added "stay safe people of boston" to that sentence. Why? Why mention only 50 percent of a tweet?
And if he truly is the bomber, why tweet that?

Look at his twitter account, read his tweeds... this guy wasnt planning a terrorist attack AT ALL!! If you are planning an attack you dont tweet about new movies coming out, you dont tweet about what your planning for the weekends etc etc

And i wont even start about al the weird things i heard on the scanners, and the way people describe this guy.

I call this bull#. First show me the vids that they really planted the bombs, then show me the vids where to shoot at the cops and throw bombs....

They were throwing IED's, why dont i see any damage on and around the streets?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
Here is a Funny tid bit.

The news just announced that the driver of the SUV said that they told him that they were the "Bombers".

I Don't Believe it.

yes. they plant a bomb to kill people, then tell the driver that they were the bombers...and let him live. why not either kill him or take him as a hostage if the goal was maximum destruction?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I swear to God OP, I was thinkin the exact same thing, in addition to why not go in larger blaze of glory in another place if indeed they wanted it.

They had the time

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The thing that still seems weird, and I cannot seem to shake is this random tweet on Bloomberg news...

"FLASH: North Korea to start military actions immediately: KCNA

11:39 AM - 15 Apr 13"

Source: twitter.com...

This story appeared briefly on KCNA scroller in the header, but then was removed soon after. Obviously, NK didn't do anything militarily because we would have known about it. I'm sure it is all coincidental, but still an avenue to look into especially if these 2 suspects had any kind of outside help, funding, training, etc...
edit on 20-4-2013 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

This is what I was wondering.

How many bombs were planted? Seems two plus the two that exploded,, and maybe others as well. This sounds like the work of several people.

The actions of these two guys doesn't sound right either.

It looks a lot like a cover up.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rick26

After the bombings at the marathon he tweeted "No love in the heart of the city". MSM forget to mention that he also added "stay safe people of boston" to that sentence. Why?

Why indeed, makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
My bull#ometer went off as well, when they said in the news that the brothers identified themselves as the bombers to the carjack victim. Right-o.

'We got him!'

The carjacking victim was released unharmed at a gas station in Cambridge, sources said. He told police the brothers said they were the marathon bombers and had just killed a campus officer.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Anyone know what happened to to the naked guy who was originally said to be supsect 1 and why he was arrested? www.youtube.com...
Media never mentioned this guy again after saying suspect 1 was actually DOA at a hospital.
edit on 20-4-2013 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

In my experience with various law enforcement officials...they are taught that if they decide to pull the trigger they aim for "center mass" when applicable which is a small circle in the middle of the chest in order to stop a criminal..could be different now

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Having looked at many posts on here & considering I have followed this story since it happened, I feel I'd like to add a few points if they haven't already been mentioned, apologies in advance if they have been.
I believe it was staged for many reasons, below are just some of the moments I have questioned what I'm seeing over the past few days.

*The 'Oh my god they're dead' guy's reaction - very casual, thats not how I would react if a bomb/explosion had gone off and I thought people were dead or dying.
It took a while for MSM to report ANYTHING, or at least, let us in on the act.
What happened to the mysterious backpack guy and the Saudi national? Have we just to forget that?

* There are pictures and small info coming through from people who knew the pair (college friend, people in R.O.Dagestan) but surely these guys would have known more people if they had been living there 10yrs? Even if you are a reclusive hermit there are more people who would be able to verify your name, character etc.
(Landlords, class-mates, neighbours?)

The 'uncles' speech looked staged - less like a concerned uncle, more like a highly strung hanger-on.
Could be wrong but it struck me, what kind of uncle is going to take center-stage to scorn your nephews who are public enemy number one (& two)? Especially when the mother speaks out to protest their innocence and an aunt demands evidence.

*The wave of 'They're Chechnyen!' - when it turns out they are actually from Rep of Dagestan but as we all know, that doesnt fit quite right with the library/archive propaganda footage of Chechnyen rebels during the 90's.

* 2 days on the run, being heavily involved with explosives, hijacking, shootouts with police & FBI (it's starting to look a bit Grand Theft Auto/Die Hard at this point IMO)
The fact that they would have been deprived of sleep, proper food/meals and then shot - safe to say this 2nd guy is hanging by a thread in hospital (or, is he?) and apparently the FBI special interrogation team are waiting patiently to speak to/detain/render him.
And what happens when or if he wakes up? Will he indeed be rendered to that place in Cuba where all the terrorists go or can we expect a propaganda warfare within a heavily publicised trial?
If it was that simple to be radicalised online, I think we would see a lot more than 2 guys from Boston and a couple of pressure cookers.

Last of all - I fail to believe that ANYONE who was indeed questioned by the FBI less than 5 years ago and who was suspected of having links with extremism would not still be on their radar and they wouldn't know these guys whereabouts? Especially if they knew they resided in the Boston area and didnt think to link them hours, even minutes after something like this happened?

So what are we to believe? Is this to impose tighter internet sanctions and in the long run rob you of your freedom? Was Boston sealed off for other reasons?
Since then the city has looked like a heavily armoured and armed city, is this giving us a taste of martial law? Practice for total control over another panic-stricken, fear-ridden city?
Or is this just a big distraction? We might never know.

I don't believe in scapegoating or injustice. The real criminals behind this should be dealt with and to ensure justice prevails for the lives lost and the families affected in this ongoing tragedy.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kobewan69
3. THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THEM ALL! How can you brainwash a perfectly normal kid, who is actually a role model in his community and turn him into a ruthless killer and a ruthless bomber? This is horrible to even think about. Turning a normal person into a cold blooded killer? In less then a year? What am I saying, in lest then 3 months??? I don't even want to think that such thing is possible.

The human psyche can be a terribly fragile thing. I have some rather weird hobbies and one of them is to try to fathom the psyches of those who would do pretty distasteful things. Better yet, my SO studied criminal justice so it's a joint, albeit macabre, past time.
One of the things that we did last night was see what we could note about the younger brother's twitter account. I can fathom how the elder brother came to be but the younger? A little tougher. What I found, which I didn't save for posterity because this is a past time, is that there were several remarks that the young man made that indicated that he was very adept at hiding his inner feelings yet still made cryptic remarks from time to time when his "tolerance level" breached.

This wasn't a kid who didn't care for the rest of society. On the contrary, he struggled very deeply with what went on with the rest of society. For instance, he made mention that so many people were utterly manipulated by media. He also stated an observation about a failing within society that, if corrected, could assist in ending world hunger. This kid actually cared pretty immensely. The problem with feeling very passionately about something is that those feelings can turn into something immensely dark. Not really any different between someone who loves another so much that they kill them. The young man in question was extremely intelligent and felt that difference. That also can set up a potential hazard in turning a very cold eye towards a majority.

The other thing that I found very notable and sought out was his responses to both the school shooting in December and the Aurora theater shooting in July. What's interesting is that just about everybody was discussing these events at a pretty wild level because of their shocking nature. The young man was very active on twitter for both dates of these events but what he never mentioned, even indirectly, were the events themselves. His posts were humorous and erratic seeming. This, I believe, is a huge indicator that he was actively engaging in avoidance strategies to his own personal feelings. He did make a remark after the school shooting that it was time for action or something along those lines. I suspect that he understood too well the motivations of both Lanza and Holmes (both very, very intelligent) and found them in himself.

He's a copycat. He's potentially the same brand of monster that cares so deeply and is so smart that the combination of the two becomes toxic to such a level that he can put a bomb created to maximize pain and torture right next to an 8 year old kid. Very smart people are very, very adept at hiding their innermost demons.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evey86

* There are pictures and small info coming through from people who knew the pair (college friend, people in R.O.Dagestan) but surely these guys would have known more people if they had been living there 10yrs? Even if you are a reclusive hermit there are more people who would be able to verify your name, character etc.
(Landlords, class-mates, neighbours?)

Classmates and neighbors have all talked to journalists at this point, some of them discussing the older brother's religious fanaticism and lack of assimilation into America.

what kind of uncle is going to take center-stage to scorn your nephews who are public enemy number one (& two)?

Maybe you should read this sentence over again.

*The wave of 'They're Chechnyen!' - when it turns out they are actually from Rep of Dagestan but as we all know, that doesnt fit quite right with the library/archive propaganda footage of Chechnyen rebels during the 90's.

The older brother had family in Chechnya and visited that region and the broader Chechen diaspora last year for six months. There are social-networking sites from both brothers showing sympathy for Chechen separatists.

If it was that simple to be radicalised online, I think we would see a lot more than 2 guys from Boston and a couple of pressure cookers.

Try hanging out with Chechens for a few days and you may find some more people who were "radicalised." Also, I tend to not consider spending 16 years in Krygyzstan and Dagestan as "online" influence.

Last of all - I fail to believe that ANYONE who was indeed questioned by the FBI less than 5 years ago and who was suspected of having links with extremism would not still be on their radar and they wouldn't know these guys whereabouts? Especially if they knew they resided in the Boston area and didnt think to link them hours, even minutes after something like this happened?

Two years ago, the police came to my house because a neighbor tipped them that I was manufacturing drugs. The police didn't find any drugs on that visit. Guess that means I don't have any drugs in my house right now, yeah?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
And here you go again with what people said. Aye bro I got a million dollars in my pocket right now. I expect you to take that as truth. lol. Why isn't the idea of crisis actors real to you?! Some you fork all your money on the Box Office with these mind blowing movies and you refuse to even entertain the notion that they could've been told what to say?! If you're that dense, then Im sorry but you deserve everything that will come out of this.

Can this incident be used as a catalyst for gun control? Yup. NDAA? Yup. Immigration Reform? Yup. CISPA? Yup. Martial Law? Yup.

Seems to me like we have an incident that if all these amendments were to be magically voiced upon today at this moment, they will be voted in without any question

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join