It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by oniraug
reply to post by Darth_Prime
they probably thought stealing a car would be better than driving the one the cops would know for sure is them. there are a boatload of cars stolen all the time so they'd have to check each one or whatever one someone sees them in
Originally posted by acrux
Boston under full lockdown,
Sound like trial run of martial law.
1. Run false flag for gullible public to accept false excuse.
2. Blame extremely unlikely suspects
3. Martial law trial run.
4. Assess results.
5. Refine techniques for future martial law implementation.
Study this and be VERY WARY America of your own government.
Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
There is 100% more to this story and analysts on cnn now are saying exactly that, they believe there were more involved, even a statement from an ex cia operative saying exactly that.
Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by gladtobehere
haha good points. By doing this its like " they want to get caught" as you rightly said a killing spree for money or what ever draws attention.
Did they really need the money asap and if so why?
They are university students if they planned to blow up some folk in Boston marathon surely they would have the intelligence to know they should have saved money for their getaway?
I tell ya what - what we have here is two easy targets and one is dead and will never tell the tale...edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
Here is a Funny tid bit.
The news just announced that the driver of the SUV said that they told him that they were the "Bombers".
I Don't Believe it.
The carjacking victim was released unharmed at a gas station in Cambridge, sources said. He told police the brothers said they were the marathon bombers and had just killed a campus officer.
Originally posted by kobewan69
3. THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THEM ALL! How can you brainwash a perfectly normal kid, who is actually a role model in his community and turn him into a ruthless killer and a ruthless bomber? This is horrible to even think about. Turning a normal person into a cold blooded killer? In less then a year? What am I saying, in lest then 3 months??? I don't even want to think that such thing is possible.
Originally posted by Evey86
* There are pictures and small info coming through from people who knew the pair (college friend, people in R.O.Dagestan) but surely these guys would have known more people if they had been living there 10yrs? Even if you are a reclusive hermit there are more people who would be able to verify your name, character etc.
(Landlords, class-mates, neighbours?)
what kind of uncle is going to take center-stage to scorn your nephews who are public enemy number one (& two)?
*The wave of 'They're Chechnyen!' - when it turns out they are actually from Rep of Dagestan but as we all know, that doesnt fit quite right with the library/archive propaganda footage of Chechnyen rebels during the 90's.
If it was that simple to be radicalised online, I think we would see a lot more than 2 guys from Boston and a couple of pressure cookers.
Last of all - I fail to believe that ANYONE who was indeed questioned by the FBI less than 5 years ago and who was suspected of having links with extremism would not still be on their radar and they wouldn't know these guys whereabouts? Especially if they knew they resided in the Boston area and didnt think to link them hours, even minutes after something like this happened?