It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing suspects: lets discuss the obvious inconsistencies first.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Actually, I was an executive for a mid-sized corporation that had a little over 400 employees so yeah, I've had an "office job". You're also asking the wrong person those sorts of questions. You don't want to know the answer, lol. I don't think I ever made a mistake, especially when what I was doing had a man's job on the line and cops hovering behind me as I was doing it. I was always fast, efficient and accurate because I knew it was important. Type A perfectionist here.

I also know that they didn't need to go through a million google images in order to find a match when, as I said, they need only look at their investigatory history to find the suspect's picture. It would've been on file.
So careful at constructing that strawman any bigger--somebody might think it's a wicker man festival.

In fact, I do believe that they have facial recognition software through which they could have ran it through their known database of possible threats within the area and they probably could've had the name of their suspects a lot faster. This is the computer age and if you didn't know it, there is an upper age limit to become a FBI agent. That means the bulk of the staff at the FBI would be some of the brightest and definitely tech savvy young people who would be trained in their own facial recognition software and database. Who does that crap manually anymore? They haven't for years.
I suspect that you think the FBI's offices look more like the sheriff's office in Mayberry.

P.S. And actually, there's only two people in the world with my name so that example doesn't work with me either. Go figure.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
I find it amazing these 2 had the knowledge and technical expertise to make such bombs as kids, described by their friends as average pot smoking (probably video gaming) kids who sit around in someone's basement or play the odd sport turn into terrorists? This seems odd to me.

the older brother was 27 years old, hardly a kid....and bomb making is all over the internet. I'm glad they took them out. if they were innocent, they would have behaved like those two others that were headlined on the new York posts front page, they would have contacted the FBI and cleared their names....I have not one drop of sympathy for them. for their families, however, I am saddened.

Finally someone who gets it. I think quite a few of the people who believe this is a conspiracy need to get back on their medication. These guys are being chased and throwing pipe bombs out the window and the sister says they are being set up be the secret service. She is as crazy as the brothers. I hope they fry this guy! They are pieces of s**t!.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
You underestimate the average human's capacity for stupidity. Most people are very stupid, especially so when in panic mode.

I mean, think about it, their bombs weren't very effective, they stole some guys ATM card and tried to withdraw money from various ATMs, they stole a car, etc. The kids were 26 and 19, they likely didn't have the resources available to them to just leave the country, let alone the state.

In hindsight, yes, if they were responsible and competent, they would have left the state immediately. Hell, they would have timed the bombs to detonate as they were on their way out of the state. Clearly they did not think things through very well.

if i understand you correctly, you're saying that people are far less than bright when they believe the official story?
like the many other false flags that the U.S. and other governments use on the public. vietnam war beginning, 911, iraq war beginning, soon to be iran war etc etc.

referring to above post
you are assuming that all the reports in the media are truthful. of course the media would never lie to us. (who owns it?)
edit on 20-4-2013 by orangutang because: added comment on above post

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

That indeed is very strange,that you first plan a perfect attack and then afterwards widely blow your cover...???

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I feel like I am in a huge reality show.. The whole world was pinned to tv's and twitters and forums about what happens in Boston, as characters appear and offer statements, as a city is shut down, police and military running the streets as people hide in fear in their homes. It was the most shocking and frightening images I've ever seen in my life! I feel rather in a episode of Homeland that in a real life event unfolding.

More questions than answers:
1. Did these 2 kids really do it?

Did they? where they under surveillance by the FBI for 5 years and nobody noticed anything suspicious?

2. How can a boy, shot and injured avoid police for 24 hours, run from a standoff with the police where his brother was shot and killed, avoid everybody for 24 hours while bleeding, hide in a boat and have the strength to have another standoff with the authorities where he is shot again?

3. THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THEM ALL! How can you brainwash a perfectly normal kid, who is actually a role model in his community and turn him into a ruthless killer and a ruthless bomber? This is horrible to even think about. Turning a normal person into a cold blooded killer? In less then a year? What am I saying, in lest then 3 months??? I don't even want to think that such thing is possible.

4. Are we turning into a paranoid global population? Suspecting, always looking over the shoulders? What the hell is going on here?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Didn't I read that the young man who had his legs blown off, was the guy who identified the two terrorists?
You know that guy in the wheel chair that Cowboy Carlos was holding his veins shut so he wouldn't bleed out?
That guy Jeff Bauman
and just in case anyone has forgot
They can read a summary in the link below!
www.nydailynews.com...

These terrorist were identified and make no mistake they weren't being mistaken to the guy who had his legs blown off.
make up all the fantasy conspiracies you want. But the facts are these two terrorist are responsible!
edit on 20-4-2013 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
I find it amazing these 2 had the knowledge and technical expertise to make such bombs as kids, described by their friends as average pot smoking (probably video gaming) kids who sit around in someone's basement or play the odd sport turn into terrorists? This seems odd to me.

the older brother was 27 years old, hardly a kid....and bomb making is all over the internet. I'm glad they took them out. if they were innocent, they would have behaved like those two others that were headlined on the new York posts front page, they would have contacted the FBI and cleared their names....I have not one drop of sympathy for them. for their families, however, I am saddened.

Not necessarily. It's not unheard of for a person to be innocent yet act in ways that are guilty. Some even confess to crimes they did not commit and not necessarily because they were high pressured into a confession.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Watch the video.. I mean collections of stills the FBI put out. Watch the guy on the right he's just chill'n doing nothing till he see's them coming. He then makes kind of weird hand gesture and immediately posts up and puts just one earpiece in.. I use two ..

Kind of convenient they have a person in a bright shirt blocking for them too carrying yellow balloons..

Was there just two of them ? This whole thing stinks on so many levels.. If they cant get the guns guess they will go for the black powder as a start..

Edited to add:

I go into a lot of business's in my line of work and what not.. I have seen a ton of security systems and video monitoring.

And that's pretty much all I see, video* don't think I ever seen a place that has camera's just taking still's ..

Why not release the whole unedited video Less frames to edit ? Anyone have a legit excuse for that ?
edit on 20-4-2013 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: add'd vido I spoke of.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
So you’ve just committed an act of terror, allegedly.

A few days pass and the investigators still don’t know who you are.

Plenty of time to leave the city, the state, even the country. But you don’t. You stay right there. ....Instead, you go on a crime spree, allegedly shooting a police officer at MIT, robbing a 7-11, then carjacking a Mercedes…

......And what happened to the original suspects, Sunil Tripathi and Mike Mulugeta?

Instead, we're now told its a couple of Chechnyans, one of whom is already dead...

Ok, I can offer some logical explanations that would possibly explain this;

- They didn't leave the city because they planned another attack. This would be supported by the fact that they stormed MIT and never claimed for the bombings, or just blew themselves up in the first place. They shot the MIT officer because the plan went wrong.
- Apparently they didn't rob the 7 - 11 , they just happened to be there.
- They did the carjacking because their plan had gone wrong they started to get desperate.

Another explanation would be similar to the above but instead of their plan going wrong, you could theorise they were set up and didn't leave Boston because they were ordered not to, or that they thought there was no point considering their circumstances. If you go with this theory, then why they went to MIT is not explained.

As for "original suspects, Sunil Tripathi and Mike Mulugeta". They were NEVER suspects, the authorities did not identify them in connection with the bombings social media and the public did.

(- Edit to Add; I've found sources that say the killed MIT officer patrolled around the MIT campus area, so it sounds like the suspects were spotted in that area by chance as they planned to get away, they may not have been planning a further attack at MIT and seemed to be at the 7/11 with the stolen car. The suspects probably shot the officer as they thought they had been recognised.

www.boston.com... L/story.html )

edit on 20-4-2013 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
2 guys who seemed to carry out such a professional job on Monday, turn into total amateurs within a few days.

I think that's probably the worse part about the whole thing. They were amateurs, who managed to plant two bombs within the midst of top security at an International sporting event.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
Didn't I read that the young man who had his legs blown off, was the guy who identified the two terrorists?
You know that guy in the wheel chair that Cowboy Carlos was holding his veins shut so he wouldn't bleed out?
That guy Jeff Bauman
and just in case anyone has forgot
They can read a summary in the link below!
www.nydailynews.com...

These terrorist were identified and make no mistake they weren't being mistaken to the guy who had his legs blown off.
make up all the fantasy conspiracies you want. But the facts are these two terrorist are responsible!
edit on 20-4-2013 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

They were there and they had the bags, no photoshop or trickery was involved there. The only sensible conspiracy question in my opinion is 'were they set up?'. Maybe the younger brother was able to look Jeff Bauman straight in the eye as he placed his bag down because he just thought he was taking part in a drill?

The FBI monitored the older brother for years. The shoot out, carjacking and chase could have been acts of desperation from people who realised they were set up.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Very well said!!! Very well said!!! Thank-you!!! You are sooooo right!!! I hope you keep,digging for more answers!
S&F
And to Cobaltic1978 star for you my friend!!!
edit on 20-4-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
2 guys who seemed to carry out such a professional job on Monday, turn into total amateurs within a few days.

I think that's probably the worse part about the whole thing. They were amateurs, who managed to plant two bombs within the midst of top security at an International sporting event.

Please elaborate on what was so professional about their Monday operations. They didn't immediately get caught, two of three (or more) of their explosive devices went off as planned, and none of their devices went off prematurely, killing them? That's a fairly low bar to jump over. If they were professional, they would have worn disguises and place the bombs where they wouldn't as likely have been photographed. The very fact that they got caught on camera and then got scared when their pictures were put forward by the authorities shows that they weren't professionals.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

The FBI monitored the older brother for years. The shoot out, carjacking and chase could have been acts of desperation from people who realised they were set up.

I would have thought that if they had killed the second guy.

But, what were they doing with explosives and guns if it was just a drill? If you're taking part in a drill and it doesn't go down the way you thought it would, what chances they would be alive to carry out the actions they did Thursday/Friday?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Even if they had been identified doesn't mean they were acting alone. Firstly the mother, she stated the FBI had been watching the oldest "EVERY STEP OF THE WAY". I think the parents statements have weight, both say the boys were set up, you cannot completely disregard this, there may be truth in this and now we have open admission that the FBI did in fact have an eye on the oldest after all. Secondly, no one has answered my other question I posted about how it was possible that these 2 guys managed to plant more then 2 bombs. Originally they said on CNN, there was controlled detonations of other bombs, so were they originally walking around carrying several backpacks? How did they manage to plant 4 or 5 bombs?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
There is 100% more to this story and analysts on cnn now are saying exactly that, they believe there were more involved, even a statement from an ex cia operative saying exactly that.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
@ Cobaltic1978

Yes good questions. I don't know for sure. The guns anyone could have. The IED's are harder to explain but how do we know for sure that IED's were used in the 'shoot out'?

edit on 20-4-2013 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by DrHammondStoat because: I can't type today

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

If you read my post thoroughly, I said 'seemed'.

Two bombs went off within 10 seconds of each other, causing mayhem and disruption to the event on Monday. Yet the security at this event was extremely high.

Another question I would have, is if the guy looked the victim in the eye when he placed the back pack on the floor and disappeared, why didn't the victim raise the alarm? I know for certain that if I had witnessed such happenings, I would be very suspicious and advise someone that there was an unattended bag in the area.

There are lots of questions and I guess we will find out in due course. Either during the trial or official report if he does die of his injuries.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

I also have some curious questions.

At what point in All of this action overnight did they determine that it was the Bombing Suspects?
And as the OP says "Why the crime Spree?".
Why were the perpetrators carrying EXPLOSIVES? Do you really commit an armed robbery at a 7-11 being bogged down by the weight of said explosives? Why doesn't that make sense?
Do you commit a car jacking still being bogged down with said explosives and NOT kill the driver when you already have no regard for human life?

I think something has gone afowl. There may be logical explanations.

But then again the "Magic Bullet" theory was a logical explanation.

Maybe the driver was also a muslim?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hey Guys,

Infowars has a good article about some other suspects that were hanging around the area before the bombing.
People around the web started looking at pics of the scene before and after the bombing and these two guys seem a bit suspect.

www.infowars.com...

infowars calls them contractors, maybe military or under cover fbi, they were just to the left of where the bomb exploded,wearing matching clothes, khaki cargo pants and boots. if you zoom into the pics u see they moved out of the way just in time and started communicating with equiptment, they then join up with other contractors and start tearing up bleachers for some reason on other side of road.

The question is, they were in almost exact spot of bombing, who are they, who do they work for, did they know in advance information about the bombings, their bags look similiar to the bag with bomb leading people to speculate if they were involved. they still have their bags after explosion.

some people think the two brothers were setup like father says,if so maybe these could be the who set them up, maybe!!!!!!.
There does seem to be unanswered question about these two contractors and what they knew before the blast.

Here's my wild theory,if the bomb bag looks similiar to the contractors bags then maybe an ex military contractor went rogue after years of being on duty in Afghanistan or iraq, these contractors were looking out for their fellow ex rogue who maybe they suspected was going to do this. The two guys were too late and bomb from rogue contractor went off. remember bomb (IED) was similiar to what they find in Afghanistan etc used by terrorists so contractors working their would know all about these devices and what it takes to make one.

Now it is bad public relations to have one of you contactor working for government to go nuts so they searched photos for anyone to blame it on. They used facial recognition software to discover the two brothers who were known to the fbi on being a bit extreme on their views on 9/11 and religion.

The contractor company did not want to loose government contract to do security work in Afghanistan etc so they used their influence to steer the fbi towards the brothers.

Im most likely wrong but based on inconsistencies and other bits of info that doesnt add up, until more evidence on exactly how the two brothers did this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join