It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing suspects: lets discuss the obvious inconsistencies first.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

you call in 9000+ people for a 19 year old

they probably picked to fighters so fake seals can come in and take their appearance and lead these cops on this huge gun chase in hopes when they find this kid in the boat they'll just kill him

i bet he ends up died from complications to his injuries

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

just like the 1993
win tower bombers
built their bomb in
an FBI safe house.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Just wondering did they catch the second "Suspect" yet?

And if not I guess this would also be the perfect time for more drone practices..
O.o SMH

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

they probably thought stealing a car would be better than driving the one the cops would know for sure is them. there are a boatload of cars stolen all the time so they'd have to check each one or whatever one someone sees them in

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It will come out when no one cares anymore. Just like the 1993 bombing. How long did that take to come out? And did anyone care? Nope.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Okay, I want you to think of this as literally as possible.

You are upset for " insert reason", you decide to make a plan to attack the public. Refer to reason one, really think of something worthy of attacking the public. You can use your own passions as a reason to do so.

You decide you are going to use explosives. Your vessel is a pressure cooker, filled with various shrapnel.

Where and how did you get the knowledge to construct the bomb? What explosive did you use? How and where did you acquire it?

You constructed your devices and targeted a mass public gathering. A charity event. There were tons of people there, tons of shops with surveillance camera's. You could or could not have been witnessed in the events.

Your attack was successful, law enforcement and the nation is looking for a man, men or women involved in the attack.

At this time you are still unknown, do you attempt to find another way to continue your attack? How can you further your message, you are still living, breathing and capable of continuing the fight.

If you use your car, your id, your credit, debit etc. You can be discovered once they have a suspect. What do you do now?

You can not use anything you previously used for fear it could be recognized, your move?

The Media releases information of potential persons of interest and your picture is one of them. What do you do?

You still have a master goal involved, would your motive be better suited captured alive? Or would it cause more of an impact if you were taken down fighting to the last breath, dead?

Did you at all try to think of this from the terrorists perspective, or did you immediately Duct tape the tinfoil hat to your head drink varsol and scream CONSPIRACY, CONSPIRACY !!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If i am going to bomb someplace with maximum damage, i am not going to lay the bombs whilst in a crowd, i would make sure they are there prior, unless it's a suicide bombing, in which case the bomb is on my person

Likewise i am not going to rob a 7-11

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Traditionally, I like to keep an open mind and not be judgmental until the facts are presented. On this case, the obvious is obvious. No conspiracy theory here.

* Older brother is a socially incompatible misfit
* Younger brother looks up older brother
* Younger brother appears to have chemistry and math skills very valuable to terror "recruiters"
* Older brother, maybe unknowingly had formalized ideals growing up in his country
* Older brother's does not understand USA traditional values and not being socially accepted
* Older brother fails as a boxer, unable to prove anything to anyone
* Older brother "finds himself" in the teachings of an Islamic radical from Australia
* Older brother uploads extremist videos to YouTube to promote his views
* Younger brother still looks up to older brother

All of the above makes them very qualified and attractive to terror recruiters.

Somewhere along the line (most likely older bro) establishes a connection with a terror network. Using the same technique (just like a cult), they throw their arms around him and make him feel that they do value him and that the problem is not him -- the problem is western values. Terror connection changes tone by using reverse psychology and plays them down (once again, they feel no respect). Both brothers want to earn their respect and dream up something spectacular to show their faithful alliance to the terror cause. At this point, little do they know that they are dancing with the devil.

Now I'm speculating that they did have a backup plan where maybe their newly found "friends" would pick them up and drive them across state lines to Canada. New friends find things "hot" and bail out leaving the two brothers to fetch on their own. Or maybe they thought that they had such a perfect plan, that they would not get caught and leave on their own once things cool down.

There is NO conspiracy here, no country to invade, no federal contracts to be awarded. Just because there might be a conspiracy somewhere else in the world, does not mean that everything that is black and white is a conspiracy.

I'm aware that this is a conspiracy site and it makes for some interesting reading, food for though and very interesting, intelligent and well-founded opinions from some members.

But not on this particular case.

Case update: Younger brother was captured alive a couple of hours ago. Let's hope they can extract info and then throw him into a hellhole at Florence ADX as opposed to enjoying the Caribbean sun and breeze with his kind at Gitmo.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I don't doubt that either of them would've responded in the way exactly as you suggest. My problem is that the FBI knew who the older brother was before he did it and after he and his brother's images were pulled off the CCTV as suspects, they didn't use their fancy little software to go through known possible threats in the area to see if there were any matches. No, they waited and then released the photos to the public when, if they had reviewed their own case files, they could have found the two guys held up in their apartment, saved a MIT guard, and kept a huge chunk of Boston from being further terrorized and more. However, I guess checking through one's list of known potential threats for the locale of an area where an attack has happened isn't very logical.

Now that didn't require any tin foil, did it? FBI dropped the ball maybe once, maybe twice. Thought the Patriot Act and the formation of the DHS was supposed to fix these errors in intelligence gathering to avoid further terrorist acts being perpetrated on the American people. Oops?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
when was the older brother 'socially awkward' he was married to an American women correct?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I beg to differ.

I believe they are HIGHLY Motivated to Make the Boy live.

That was actually the first thing I thought when I heard LIVE on the radio all of the events that led up to his capture in the boat.

After the events had concluded by the end of the day, I have No answer to my questions. Only More questions.

I don't think he suffered any serious head trauma. Thats is a good thing. Why .. . ?

Because they are going to make him better. Make him healthier. And then once they have him all heald up there is going to be some guys that would like to ask him some questions.

I am talking about some really serious guys. The kind that utilize Utensils to EXTRACT information.

Then after a period of time, he is going to be tried for something as serious as Capitol Murder to which the Sentence is Death. And then, he will be executed. I suspect that it will be somewhat quick. Similar to Timothy McVey. However, if I am not mistaken, I think that McVey waived his right to an appeal which made the process go even faster.

My questions are about the families. .. . .

How are they going to be compensated? .. . Do the lives of the victims have to be destroyed economically, physically, and mentally because they went to a public event and were attacked by Fuxxxxg Idiots ? Some of those people will Never be able to work again. How will they support their families?

Is the Government going to give them ALL a "BAILOUT"?
What about ALL of the medical expenses that will incurr throughout the rest of their lives because of the injuries?
From what I heard, there were some 30 plus Amputees.

It really is disheartening.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Have you ever had an office job? Were you always on the ball? Have you ever had to ask another employee for assistance in a task that is a remedial part of your job?

NOW, take into consideration the FBI members with the most experience would likely be placed on this task, now any job you go to the most experienced guy at the job isn't necessarily the most well versed in modern tech.

Even if the Agents involved are 5 or 10 year veterans of the FBI, the world has come an enormous way as far as resources go in that time. This doesn't mean those people know how to use or exploit these resources. I personally do not have a smart phone, I do not know how to use one, and every person I know has and knows how to use one, including my father who is much older than I. The FBI is not a machine, they can make mistakes.

I know it is their job, to sort of fix societies mistakes but even they are not perfect. They are staffed, likely by people in our age group who are not well versed in all the new tech, regardless of their security clearance.

Not to mention, this modern tech gives you access to Exponentially larger search fields than the past did. The larger the search basis, the harder your search becomes in making an actual match.

If you had a database of a million offenders/persons of interest, that's 1 million faces to go through to find your match. A database having the entire worlds populace takes teams of people exponentially longer to go through. Ever look up your first and last name in a country wide database? I bet you would be surprised how many multiples come up. Now go find every little thing about them.

How about running your image through google images. How many images are not you ? From one grainy blurry image how many "matches" do you think would come up? 0? 100,000? 1, 000,000 ? Now go through them by hand. All of them, whether you know it's you or not. How long does it take you? How do you discern it is you, not knowing who you are to begin with.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Have not heard anything about a wife. But I'm sure that as she got to better know him by living together, she probably started realizing how troubled he was.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Any one else heard that one of the supposed bombers had a licence plate personalized with "terrorist" on it?

Or some form of the word?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What strikes me as the strangest thing is the FBI knew about him/them 2-3 years ago. Even interviewed them...

Now ask yourself this did the FBI just walk away after that ? I seriously doubt it. They were being watched.. maybe not tailed everyday but they were on a list.. In other words the FBI knew... And were even warned by a un named foreign government according to the news tonight..

AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF.. Everyone that knew them said they just dropped off the face of the earth close to 3 years ago.. no one knew where they were or went.. Only rumors.. Didn't that same thing happen to the Sandy Hook shooter ? Didn't he just disappear around 3 years ago ..

All of these guys were recruited or passively steered by handlers in our government don't kid yourselves. They were taught what to do where to go and back up plans were in place... This # is shady.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
You underestimate the average human's capacity for stupidity. Most people are very stupid, especially so when in panic mode.

I mean, think about it, their bombs weren't very effective, they stole some guys ATM card and tried to withdraw money from various ATMs, they stole a car, etc. The kids were 26 and 19, they likely didn't have the resources available to them to just leave the country, let alone the state.

In hindsight, yes, if they were responsible and competent, they would have left the state immediately. Hell, they would have timed the bombs to detonate as they were on their way out of the state. Clearly they did not think things through very well.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dpegasus

Have not heard anything about a wife. But I'm sure that as she got to better know him by living together, she probably started realizing how troubled he was.

In an interview the boys' father makes it clear that the older son was married, I think he mentions something to the effect of him having dropped out of college to get married.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Yes, there was a picture circulating that was supposedly of the 19 yr olds car in which the license plate said "Terrorist 1".

Ill try and find it

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Any one else heard that one of the supposed bombers had a licence plate personalized with "terrorist" on it?

Or some form of the word?

Hoax, through and through love.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join