It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing suspects: lets discuss the obvious inconsistencies first.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
On the subject of reports of devices being taken to mean 'bombs', here are some tweets from the day that demonstrate everyone was on edge and saw many things as potential 'devices'.

Update 35 (4:41 PM ET): Lots of updates now. Exact locations of where the other devices were found, according to the Boston Globe: twitter.com... One device was found "on the glass footbridge over Huntington Ave near Copley place"; the other, "Another suspicious package was reported near the Harvard #MBTA station" Also, according to the globe: Police have cordoned off a block of commonwealth, where there's a suspicious "device." Update 36 (4:45 PM ET):
From a redditor, another stream of the PD/FD scanners: www.justin.tv...#/w/5396673968 Update 37 (4:46 PM ET): Combative subject with a backpack at a California pizza kitchen. EOD dog called to area. Upda clues. All tips can be called in at 1 800 494 TIPS. Update 42 (4:59 PM ET):
Update 43 (5:00 PM ET): Edward Davis: JFK incident was not a controlled explosion, was definitely an "incident." (read into that however you'd like.) Update 44 (5:01 PM ET): Scanner sourced: Coplin mall security has on footage someone setting down a package then running out the mall.
Update 45 (5:03 PM ET): Cellphone service shut down in Boston to prevent remote detonations of explosives, official says: apne.ws...
Update 48 (5:06 PM ET): For everyone posting about reporting from the NY Post, I am not using them as a source. They were getting some crucial facts wrong early on and are still reporting 12 dead, something I have not found confirmed anywhere else
. Update 49 (5:09 PM ET): Boston Globe reports over a hundred being treated. (MARATHON EXPLOSIONS: Boston hospitals report more than 100 being treated after Marathon explosions.) Update 50 (5:12 PM ET): Many sources on twitter in the last minute, as well as a redditor with a firefighter friend, and scanners reporting a possible bomb at TUFTS medical center (where 9 of the injured have been taken.) As always, take iwth a grain of salt til we get a confirmation.
Update 51 (5:16 PM ET): Google has created a Boston Marathon person finder: t.co... Update 52 (5:17 PM ET): From scanner, its an unattended duffel bag near a hospital. No report of an actual explosion from any verified source, or even a bomb, but EOD is on its way.

www.reddit.com...

So you see many incidents were possible devices were suspected in the circumstances.Police may have referred to them as devices too, it doesn't mean they were.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Great find! Thank you

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
reply to post by randyvs

Great find! Thank you

I should also mention Carlos used to be a truck driver, but now volunteers at the red cross.
So lets make his two sources of income a peace activist and volunteer.
Which may not mean anything. Unless he just recently received a check for
his acting debut.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Look at the small debris in the road. It comes from near the epicenter pointed out which matches perfectly with the Asian woman's bag.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

My mother once told me that Even The Guiltiest Man on the Planet is ENTITLED to a NOT GUILTY Plea.

But I agree with you. He has already been found guilty by 280 million Americans. Thanks to Real Time Videos and Up To The Minute News Feeds.

As much As I Hate to say it, being a US Citizen, he is entitled to his rights.

I think it will be extremely interesting to see how this all plays out. A good lawyer might be able get him acquitted.
Why? .. Because there are a Boat Load of Contradictions. Too Numerous to list here. Let's just take the 7-11 for example. .. Now, supposedly they robbed the 7-11. . And Then by the next day they didn't do it because they were at a different gas station a couple of blocks away. Although there is video from both locations showing where they were and exactly when, a good lawyer will be able to show a shadow of doubt that the data was fowled from the get go. AND,. . If there is any doubt what so ever the Jury MUST Acquit. Simple as that.

As far as rights go, I heard something on the radio today that kind of disturbed me.
They said that the government was considering the Miranda Exception and then in the next breath followed that up with "If They Read him the Miranda Act that it could potentially cause problems with a conviction".
What the Hell is Up With That?
How it is possible that it might cause problems? . . Anyone Have an Answer to that?
I would like to know, .. And I am sure that Everyone else would like to know as well.

If anyone might be interested in a real creepy thought I'll let you in on a little secret .. . .. .

I have entertained an idea that the governments best position on this case is to name the suspect and enemy combat. Regardless of whether he is listed as Enemy or Non-Enemy Combatant. With that status they would be able to hold him INDEFINITELY without a trial. FOREVER. .. Until his Dying Day. They would probably keep him in solitary confinement which would decrease his life expectancy to about 35 years or so, give or take.

Besides, why have a trial when they have the potential of losing the case? Why take the chance? Why not just hold him until he has squeezed out his last breath of air? Would that not be equivocal to execution? Definitely a slower version I might add.

P.S. .. I would Like to Thank The Patriot Act for making this All Possible.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So are all you guys saying, he committed suicide or he will never go to trial. Whats being said that brought up this convo now and not earlier or later?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by randyvs

My mother once told me that Even The Guiltiest Man on the Planet is ENTITLED to a NOT GUILTY Plea.

But I agree with you. He has already been found guilty by 280 million Americans. Thanks to Real Time Videos and Up To The Minute News Feeds.

As much As I Hate to say it, being a US Citizen, he is entitled to his rights.

I think it will be extremely interesting to see how this all plays out. A good lawyer might be able get him acquitted.
Why? .. Because there are a Boat Load of Contradictions. Too Numerous to list here. Let's just take the 7-11 for example. .. Now, supposedly they robbed the 7-11. . And Then by the next day they didn't do it because they were at a different gas station a couple of blocks away. Although there is video from both locations showing where they were and exactly when, a good lawyer will be able to show a shadow of doubt that the data was fowled from the get go. AND,. . If there is any doubt what so ever the Jury MUST Acquit. Simple as that.

As far as rights go, I heard something on the radio today that kind of disturbed me.
They said that the government was considering the Miranda Exception and then in the next breath followed that up with "If They Read him the Miranda Act that it could potentially cause problems with a conviction".
What the Hell is Up With That?
How it is possible that it might cause problems? . . Anyone Have an Answer to that?
I would like to know, .. And I am sure that Everyone else would like to know as well.

If anyone might be interested in a real creepy thought I'll let you in on a little secret .. . .. .

I have entertained an idea that the governments best position on this case is to name the suspect and enemy combat. Regardless of whether he is listed as Enemy or Non-Enemy Combatant. With that status they would be able to hold him INDEFINITELY without a trial. FOREVER. .. Until his Dying Day. They would probably keep him in solitary confinement which would decrease his life expectancy to about 35 years or so, give or take.

Besides, why have a trial when they have the potential of losing the case? Why take the chance? Why not just hold him until he has squeezed out his last breath of air? Would that not be equivocal to execution? Definitely a slower version I might add.

P.S. .. I would Like to Thank The Patriot Act for making this All Possible.

Exactly. NDAA in effect right now. And this will be a nice platform to restart the drone debate on.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAConsumer

I don't think he will commit or be 'suicided' for that matter. It is to high of a profile case. They are Not going to allow him to be in a position to commit suicide. And by the same token it would rise too many Red Flags if he were 'Suicided'.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

In the same case if they hold him indefinitely then that would raise even more red flags since its such a high profile case. Think about this, even if he is classified as a real terrorist then he has the right to prove hes not in court even if he pleas guilty. Well he should have that right.

Which brings me to... hes probably going to have a court date and it will be streamed to millions.
I will plan on moving to cali and when it seems america has failed i will just fly to another country right before. if america fails screw a green card right?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

holy crap i didnt even read ops post till now. This should be stickied! Basically they staged a self t.errorist event - then gave time to see how america will respond to it (research) - then staged a scene to make everything more believable and to frame someone. I just want to see the trial. If theres no trial then i am convinced 100% false flag.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Details of the trial will be witheld in the name of public safety....except information released by fbi to msm...in other words..you will only hear what they want you to hear

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Review the Patriot Act and you will find allot of Special Provisions And Exceptions.

The second his circumstances applied to that Act the entire Game Changed.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So the patriot act is named ironically?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Yes, Very Much so.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

And as my Mother would have said and I quote, " The whole damn charade really fries my lily white ass ".

See the whole thing ads up to more proof our gov. has turned on all of us. And I'm in wonder at the amount of people on even this site that will not face that.
edit on 22-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Well.. they were anti-russian right? Maybe Obama did Russia a favor.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
Has anyone seen this? Statement from Mr. Cowboy hat...

With the first blast,Mr. Arredondo jumped over the fence and ran toward the people lying on the ground. What happened next,he later recounted to a reporter: He found a young man,a spectator,whose shirt was on fire. He beat out the flames with his hands. The young man,who turned out to be Jeff Bauman,had lost the lower portion of both legs. He took off a shirt and tied it around the stump of one leg. He stayed with Mr. Bauman,comforting him,until emergency workers came to help carry him to an ambulance.

Odd thing is..many photos of this victim before mr. Cowboy hat made it to him...and not one shows him on fire.

Ny times

Also saw a interview with him where he says..." there were limbs evertwhere..lots and lots of limbs" anyone seen anything like this in the photos? Best I have seen is one foot

in the pictures i've seen i've yet to see him on fire, i've seen the pictures where he is laying on the ground with the guy in glasses in front of him and you can see the cowboy hat guy standing on the other side,

also where he is wheeling him in a wheelchair, which contradicts him saying medical teams got there correct?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join