It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing suspects: lets discuss the obvious inconsistencies first.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

The post isn't missing. Count the rails, the post you claim is missing, where you claim they photo shopped in the suspects legs, would not be located there. There are 18 individual rails between the two posts anchor posts, the suspects legs are located at the 13th and 14th rail, therefor there wouldn't be any post to delete, as the post you are talking about would be located four more rails to the right of where the suspect is standing.

Do you understand what I am saying? Did you count the rails?

Here is a panoramic view of the photo. As you can see each individual section of fence contains 18 railings. Therefor you can clearly see that in your photo, there was nothing removed, which in turn is what you are basing your whole "proof" on. If they did not remove the post for the suspects shoes, then you theory is false.

It also looks to me like the bomb went of behind that barrier, not where you claim it went off.

At least from the above photo.
edit on 21-4-2013 by tide88 because: added

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

That is what I still wonder.

www.cnn.com...

Authorities in Boston found at least one other explosive device that they were dismantling, Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said.

Rep. Bill Keating of Massachusetts, meanwhile, said two more were found.

One unexploded device was found at a hotel on Boylston Street near the bomb site and another unexploded device was found at an undisclosed location, Keating, a Democrat and member of the House Homeland Security Committee, said. He called the bombing a "sophisticated, coordinated, planned attack."

if the suspect is carrying a bomb in his backpack, it looks like only one bomb. Two steam cookers would have looked like two bowling balls.

So where are the two other people who placed the other two or three bombs.

How did they get into the area with such obvious devices?

There is most likely as many as six involved. Four or more carrying bombs, and at least two working the crowd, creating diversions to get the bombers past check points and into position.

Hard to believe reports about other bombs are now claimed to be false reports.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

That is what I still wonder.

www.cnn.com...

Authorities in Boston found at least one other explosive device that they were dismantling, Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said.

Rep. Bill Keating of Massachusetts, meanwhile, said two more were found.

One unexploded device was found at a hotel on Boylston Street near the bomb site and another unexploded device was found at an undisclosed location, Keating, a Democrat and member of the House Homeland Security Committee, said. He called the bombing a "sophisticated, coordinated, planned attack."

if the suspect is carrying a bomb in his backpack, it looks like only one bomb. Two steam cookers would have looked like two bowling balls.

So where are the two other people who placed the other two or three bombs.

How did they get into the area with such obvious devices?

There is most likely as many as six involved. Four or more carrying bombs, and at least two working the crowd, creating diversions to get the bombers past check points and into position.

Hard to believe reports about other bombs are now claimed to be false reports.

there were only two bombs.

2. No Additional Unexploded Bombs Were Found

Shortly after the Boston Marathon bombing on Boylston Street, rumors and reports of multiple unexploded bombs throughout the downtown Boston area were circulated on social media. However, today Governor Deval Patrick said there were no unexploded bombs found:

Two and only two explosive devices were found yesterday. Other parcels, all other parcels in the area of the blast have been examined but there are no unexploded bombs, there were no unexploded devices found.

Below is the statement from Patrick, joined by Mayor Menino and Special Agent in Charge Richard Deslauriers.

Boylston steet bomb was one of the bombs that went off. The others were suspicious packages that turned out to be nothing.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Do you have a link to the quote you posted?

What would the police commissioner say there was at least 1 bomb being diffused if there wasn't?

Sounds like they are changing their story.

Special agent who?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Tsarnaev will never go to trial. SUICIDE as result of being distraught over the death of his brother or
declaration of ENEMY COMBATANT status are the stories already being made available.
A fair trial would be impossible and besides, he's already been found guilty by the media.
Can you imagine if he's innocent? We all need to think about the horror someone is willing
to inflict on another person if that is the case.. And it is never impossible that he is innocent.
That's why we have rights.
edit on 21-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 21-4-2013 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Originally posted by drock905
My main question is where did they get the money for this? We've heard nothing of jobs form either brother. Rich family? Student loans? Foreign groups? Other??

4-5 cans of Pyradex and a couple pressure cookers are not all that expensive.

Saltpeter + charcoal + sulfur = Black Powder.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

They drove a Mercedes ml430, they had a decent amount of weapons, Wore expensive clothes, travelled to Europe, they also had an apartment in Watertown which was probably at least 1500 a month. All without any mention of how they paid for it. It could be just be parental support but I'd like to know.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by poet1b

Tsarnaev will never go to trial. SUICIDE as result of being distraught over the death of his brother or
declaration of ENEMY COMBATANT status are the stories already being made available.
A fair trial would be impossible and besides, he's already been found guilty by the media.
Can you imagine if he's innocent. we all need to think about the horror someone is willing
to inflict on someone else. And it is never impossible that he is innocent. That's why we
have rights.

Which dumbass would believe that?

Like i said before, and nobody is answering... why didnt he kill himself right away? Why hide in a boat for so long with all those injuries, knowing your brother is dead, knowing your life is over.... Why why why?????????

Anybody who will believe it when 'they' tell us he committed suicide are just plain dumb not-thinking people who will always believe what governments tell us.... If there is even 1 person believing that crap, humanity is doomed.
Think logical people, if he plans a suicide, he would have done it way way earlier. He would not let them catch him if he plans to commit suicide.

Which leads me to ask for the fifth time, why do you people think he didnt commit suicide? He knows his life is over, he knows his brother is dead, do we really believe he'd rather go to Guantanamo? The electric chair? Life in prison (thats a long time if youre 19)

The guy definatly must be convinced he can prove their innocence. If not, every living being in his circumstances would have killed himself.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

My main question is where did they get the money for this? We've heard nothing of jobs form either brother. Rich family? Student loans? Foreign groups? Other??

They drove a Mercedes ml430, they had a decent amount of weapons, Wore expensive clothes, travelled to Europe, they also had an apartment in Watertown which was probably at least 1500 a month. All without any mention of how they paid for it. It could be just be parental support but I'd like to know.

He was also a second year medical student right? Looks like legal money to me.

We need a public trial of this man, and if he is found guilty he should face the full brunt of the law. He should however enjoy all the privilege being American entails. I did read someplace that he was not read his miranda rights! Why was this done?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rick26

Anybody who will believe it when 'they' tell us he committed suicide are just plain dumb not-thinking people who will always believe what governments tell us.... If there is even 1 person believing that crap, humanity is doomed.

Ha ha ! And you
think
that matters ? You think they give a crap what we believe ? You need a reality check
pardna .

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rick26

EDIT - Misinterpreted Rick's post, taken out response directed at his comments -

continuation of original post:

This kid won't get a trial, or if he does he'll be zombified throughout, having been drugged to wonderland and subjected to deep-sync hypnosis and psychological trauma for at least 48 hours constant before he's led into the box.

He will almost certainly appear to be a mindless psychotic when he's displayed to the world.

Additionally, prepare to see some twisted looking photographs which make him look pure evil, in comparison to the fresh-faced teen we have previously been shown images of.

I could say more, but the spin on this story is mutating at a rate of knots - I don't trust the apparent clear-cut nature of the situation, and my guess is that until the details of these two brothers was leaked by independent investigations, it was planned that Boston would be under the variable-intensity application of extended lockdown, like a sine wave of different levels of martial law, in order to practice repetitive cycles of the ramping up/ de-escalating increments of heavy-handed military control. Perhaps further bombings were planned while they searched for the suspects & I guess more suspects (unnamed, or pre-selected patsies) would have been referenced, in order to truly measure the pliability of an urban populace in the face of losing more than half their constitutional rights for long periods of time, living in a military dictatorship, etc. It'd be invaluable psych-analysis data (for use by both government and top sec-clearance privateers) on the effects of unpredictable & severe threat levels under a not-to-be-questioned leadership, with media clearly directly controlled by the state, and the reaction of the populace to 'trial by media'.

edit on 21-4-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: per note at top of post

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You know Im done debating if this was a false flag or not. BOTTOM LINE is I can bet he's gonna fry if found guilty. The trending hashtags #freejahar ,etc are just ways of tracking "radical" people. He's guilty automatically in the public eyes right now evident by Twitter. My question is : Cant this incident be used as an accelerant of debated laws like NDAA, drones, gun control? You do agree that this is a precedent , Right?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this? Statement from Mr. Cowboy hat...

With the first blast,Mr. Arredondo jumped over the fence and ran toward the people lying on the ground. What happened next,he later recounted to a reporter: He found a young man,a spectator,whose shirt was on fire. He beat out the flames with his hands. The young man,who turned out to be Jeff Bauman,had lost the lower portion of both legs. He took off a shirt and tied it around the stump of one leg. He stayed with Mr. Bauman,comforting him,until emergency workers came to help carry him to an ambulance.

Odd thing is..many photos of this victim before mr. Cowboy hat made it to him...and not one shows him on fire.

Ny times

Also saw a interview with him where he says..." there were limbs evertwhere..lots and lots of limbs" anyone seen anything like this in the photos? Best I have seen is one foot

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

He was also a second year medical student right? Looks like legal money to me.

We need a public trial of this man, and if he is found guilty he should face the full brunt of the law. He should however enjoy all the privilege being American entails. I did read someplace that he was not read his miranda rights! Why was this done?

He wasnt a medical student. First off he was 19, unless he is Doogie Howser, he isn't a medical student. Secondly he went to Dartmouth, UMass-Dartmouth Reopens, secondly he was failing out of Dartmouth, failing 5 classes to be precise, DZhokhar was failing out of Dartmouth.

* The New York Times, meanwhile, found some of Tsarnaev’s grades. The paper obtained a transcript which showed seven Fs over two semesters this year and last year. One of the Fs came in an introduction to American politics, and another in principles of modern chemistry.

They also didn't drive a Mercedes, the older brother owned a '99 CRV, the mercedes is the car they car jacked.

Here you are making all these accusations and you don't even know the details of the case. You lost all credibility when I pointed out in the photo you were claiming was photoshopped wasn't and even proved the post on the fence was never deleted, like you claimed.

I must add that I am a bit disappointed that you have not responded to my evidence on why the photo you posted was photoshopped, but this takes the cake. You ignore my findings, then proceed to make different claims, when you don't even know the basic details of the case. Unreal.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I did read someplace that he was not read his miranda rights! Why was this done?

The FBI can invoke special exception to reading a suspect miranda rights. They state this

Text“Police officers confronting situations that create a danger to themselves or others may ask questions designed to neutralize the threat without first providing a warning of rights,” according to the FBI.

Maybe they think there may be other people involved or other bombs still out there. This would give them the power to invoke this special exception.

Feds Make Miranda Right Exception

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by tide88

Do you have a link to the quote you posted?

What would the police commissioner say there was at least 1 bomb being diffused if there wasn't?

Sounds like they are changing their story.

Special agent who?

Well, if there were suspicious packages and they were sending the bomb squad to check them out, I guess the Commissioner may very well think there may have been other bombs.

Here is the link for you, although it would be easy to find multiple sources with a simple google search. Of course seeing all the misinformation being posted, it doesn't look like people know how to use google or fact check.

Boston Mag. Only Two Bombs + Other Fact Check

Shortly after the Boston Marathon bombing on Boylston Street, rumors and reports of multiple unexploded bombs throughout the downtown Boston area were circulated on social media. However, today Governor Deval Patrick said there were no unexploded bombs found:

Two and only two explosive devices were found yesterday. Other parcels, all other parcels in the area of the blast have been examined but there are no unexploded bombs, there were no unexploded devices found.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You know Im done debating if this was a false flag or not. BOTTOM LINE is I can bet he's gonna fry if found guilty. The trending hashtags #freejahar ,etc are just ways of tracking "radical" people. He's guilty automatically in the public eyes right now evident by Twitter. My question is : Cant this incident be used as an accelerant of debated laws like NDAA, drones, gun control? You do agree that this is a precedent , Right?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stussy123

I have no doubt the government uses these tragedies to push their agenda. All you have to do is look at Sandy Hook for that. That is what politicians do, the scumbags that they are, however that does not mean they actually were behind any of these attacks.

IMO, there are so many screwed up crazy people in the world, all governments need to do is sit back and wait for this kind of thing to happen. Everyone knows it was only a matter of time. There is no need for the government to do these alleged "false flags", when there are people that will carry out this sh*& on their own.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Here's a llink to crisis actors.org.
A website where you can sign up to be a crisis actor and see
the list of the names of actors employed.
If you have an invitation. Which amounts to DHS clearance.

Here is a screen capture I made.

From this video.

Stop the video at exactly nine minutes twenty four seconds
to match my screen capture.

I believe if this man.

Move forward to !:30

who is this man.

This is 53 yr old Carlos Arredondo

Then he is also the man in my screen cap.

It seems Carlos makes a living as peace activist.
And has quite a fetish for the camera.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
How about this inconsistency that I started a thread on?

I don't know about the rest of you but I see tampering in this pic where I've drawn a red line.
edit on 21-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

I must honestly say that I can see no inconsistency in the bricks behind the left elbow, I do however see a white backpack laying on the ground, which can be seen above the left elbow of the woman in the blue shirt running in the foreground.

Penny

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join