It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing suspects: lets discuss the obvious inconsistencies first.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

look here at around 17-21 seconds of the FBI surveillance video. He clearly is carrying something very heavy in his backpack. You can see inertia kick in with the backpack. Watch the watch it is swaying as he changes direction. Looks to me that it is very likely he could have an item like a pressure cooker in that pack. Also the shape of the pack also seems to collaborate the official story.

Of course I would love to hear some theories on what he is carrying in that pack.

Surely if you are carrying something heavy, that could possibly explode at any minute (assuming it was home made and these guys were not pros), you would carry it properly, not have it swinging around hanging off one shoulder....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king

look here at around 17-21 seconds of the FBI surveillance video. He clearly is carrying something very heavy in his backpack. You can see inertia kick in with the backpack. Watch the watch it is swaying as he changes direction. Looks to me that it is very likely he could have an item like a pressure cooker in that pack. Also the shape of the pack also seems to collaborate the official story.

Of course I would love to hear some theories on what he is carrying in that pack.

Surely if you are carrying something heavy, that could possibly explode at any minute (assuming it was home made and these guys were not pros), you would carry it properly, not have it swinging around hanging off one shoulder....

Well if the brother received any training and they were cell phone activated, who knows what the stability of this type of bomb is.

Of course there is another theory floating around that maybe the younger brother didn't know what he was carrying until minutes before the bomb exploded.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think he knew what he was carrying, I just dont think it was a bomb...
The amount of footage and pictures of these guys before, and the intense media coverage that chased them down, the people that were on lockdown that were, no doubt looking out of their windows to see if they could catch a glimpse of what was going on... yet there are no photos/videos of these two guys actually shooting at police, or throwing explosives at them.

The only thing i have seen is the younger brother near the finish line of the marathon with a bag on (as were loads of other people), then running away from an explosion (as were loads of other people), a picture of him walking into a shop (as do loads of other people) and then after a load off running around and gunshots (from the police) he was found apparently unarmed but injured hiding in a boat!!
Hardly the actions of somebody that had planned to cause a devastating explosion, possibly killing and injuring hundreds!!
If previous terrorist bombings are anything to go by, the people that dont want to be caught blow themselves up, or make sure they have a plan in place to get the hell out of there, not go to all the trouble of making multiple devices, setting them off and thinking oh no, what do i do now? i know, i will go to the shop without disguising myself in any way, knowing fine well there are hundreds of pictures flying around,trying to get people to identify possible suspects, and then hiding in a boat in somebodys back garden?
The first thing they should have done is make sure they can run if they needed to, all that would take is having transport on stand by. Then, they drive as far away as possible to a safe location. If this was an organised terror plot, they would have had people above them giving them guidance, or ensuring they had a safe place to hide that wasnt on their own doorstep.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
IF suspect #2 set his bomb filled backpack down and walked away...and we assume suspect #1 did the same for the other blast.....then how did the other bombs get in place?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Now watch the guy whom is standing against the wall

And another thing i mentioned earlyer, why is that guy who is standing against the wall censored. Why may we not see his face while every other person in the vid may be seen ???

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Last night the website "fromthetrenchesworldreport dot com released many pictures (around 20) frame by frame along with an article headlined "Are you just a believer or do you think?" In the article it went on to say that the man whose legs were blown off was an actor, everyone hurt were actors,along with many pictures pointing out different things like: stuff in peoples hands, amount of blood, torn clothes, bags,etc, etc, Among other things he wrote in the article (which I wished I would have did a screenshot) makes him come to this "it was all fake" conclusion. In the pics it showed each one frame by frame many gruesome close ups..anyways this article got many many comments, and last night many comments said that they were going to save the site bc it would be gone the next day due to the Govt making it disappear, so what I wanted to bring to your attention is that it is down, the article, the entire site, if this had no point to it, and was just normal conspiracy theorist stuff then why would it be taken down. They went on to point out many things in the article like why did they not use a stretcher? how is he alive with both legs gone, how is he not bleeding more, etc. etc. -------I do not believe the article, and I clearly believe the man whose legs were blown off is real, simply bc he isnt hiding he has been all over the internet, people have met him, they are donating tons of money to him and other victims so I dont buy the fake scenario, I am however wondering why that site is down, gone, whatever it may be! it could be nothing, then again it could turn into something. Something was there that made someone mad bc the site and article are gone.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ok, at one point during the whole "chase the suspects down while the internet listens to scanners" i will have to look back through all the posts, they mentioned a girl running on tracks. Could this have been the older brother's girlfriend? And where is this girl now? I remember seeing a picture somebody posted of her and a brief story about how the older brother converted her to Islam from Christianity.

I am of the opinion that if anybody knew what these two boys were up to, it would be her. Yet noone has mentioned her since...

Why?

edit on 21-4-2013 by AutOmatIc because: spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
My main question is where did they get the money for this? We've heard nothing of jobs form either brother. Rich family? Student loans? Foreign groups? Other??

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
My main question is where did they get the money for this? We've heard nothing of jobs form either brother. Rich family? Student loans? Foreign groups? Other??

The ubiquitous Saudi prince? It would make sense....the Saudis are loaded, and have known ties to terrorist organizations..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Why not just acknowledge the clearly photo shopped evidence! From this event we will see an expansion of the patriot act powers and passage of CISPA like legislation. This will happen fast and the end of the 4th amendment is near!

Find these images yourself. They clearly show an Asian woman in control of a large bag which she places under the rail, and then sits her purse on top. The images showing the suspected bomber at this location are all clearly photo shopped.

In this case I say question the official story, big time!
edit on 21-4-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

4-5 cans of Pyradex and a couple pressure cookers are not all that expensive.

Saltpeter + charcoal + sulfur = Black Powder.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
IF suspect #2 set his bomb filled backpack down and walked away...and we assume suspect #1 did the same for the other blast.....then how did the other bombs get in place?

There were no other bombs. If you are talking about the library, it wasn't a bomb, but a fire in the electrical room. Not sure about what else you would be talking about that already hasn't been proved as wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
?

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Why not just acknowledge the clearly photo shopped evidence! From this event we will see an expansion of the patriot act powers and passage of CISPA like legislation. This will happen fast and the end of the 4th amendment is near!

Wow, you really cracked the case. Great evidence. Three different photos, from three different angels, taken at three different times, with crappy resolution. Looks to me like they are screen caps from a video.

What were the times on these pictures, when did the bomb explode?

Without any of that information, the pictures you posted are pretty much worthless.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Woman with the bag died from her injuries. She is said to be Chinese! No one can deny the photo of the bomb suspect has been modified! Grow up dude!

There is also another shot which shows the aftermath. In it the railing is cut about right where the Asian woman's bag is sitting. The section closest to the mail box is wrapped around the mail box and blasted away from the side walk towards the street. The other section is blasted away from the street and up which clearly suggests the bomb was underneath the center rail at the same point as shown in the photos.

Your right though, the official photo shopped images are worth so much more than ones which show a person in control of a large bag at the exact location of the blast. She even put her purse on top! Either it was full of ball bearings or she was just camouflaging it.

I understand your stance, but this is like having a cheating wife. People will go far and wide and believe complete dribble simple because they do not want to tear down their well being. When we see what appears to be complete BS it most likely is friend. I would say the real test will be just how fast CISPA or similar bills pass, and also just how fast the Patriot act powers are expanded.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So I have to ask, wheres the interview with the 7/11 clerk, wheres the interview with the person who had his car taken and was held hostage? Where are the photos of victims from the 2nd bomb going off? Or am I to suspect that nobody was near that one? Also where is the Saudi at now?
edit on 21-4-2013 by JWieger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by tide88

Woman with the bag died from her injuries. She is said to be Chinese! No one can deny the photo of the bomb suspect has been modified! Grow up dude!

There is also another shot which shows the aftermath. In it the railing is cut about right where the Asian woman's bag is sitting. The section closest to the mail box is wrapped around the mail box and blasted away from the side walk towards the street. The other section is blasted away from the street and up which clearly suggests the bomb was underneath the center rail at the same point as shown in the photos.

So the Korean Lady died and the bomb was in that vicinity. The Bomb was filled with nails and BB's. To say that looking at some pictures without knowing the exact details of what was exactly in the bomb or being an expert in explosives is ridiculous.

Also, as I said before, you cannot get a true idea of exactly where the bomb was from those photos as they are taken at different angles. Now if you have a photo from directly above that clearly shows where the bomb was placed, then maybe you would have something, but the photos you have shown def. don't prove a thing. Especially when you are comparing three different photos from different angles taken at different times.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

reply to post by tide88

So the Korean Lady died and the bomb was in that vicinity. The Bomb was filled with nails and BB's. To say that looking at some pictures without knowing the exact details of what was exactly in the bomb or being an expert in explosives is ridiculous.

Also, as I said before, you cannot get a true idea of exactly where the bomb was from those photos as they are taken at different angles. Now if you have a photo from directly above that clearly shows where the bomb was placed, then maybe you would have something, but the photos you have shown def. don't prove a thing. Especially when you are comparing three different photos from different angles taken at different times.

I cannot find it now, but if you look and find the picture of the aftermath before the rails were removed you will see clearly that the bomb exploded exactly where you see the Asian woman placed her purse and bag. the section nearest the mail box is wrapped around the mail box and blasted towards the street. The other section is blasted up towards the sidewalk. The separation in the two pieces is 100% exactly where this bag was sitting.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Find these images yourself. They clearly show an Asian woman in control of a large bag which she places under the rail, and then sits her purse on top. The images showing the suspected bomber at this location are all clearly photo shopped.

In this case I say question the official story, big time!

Length of rail to long? Count the individual posts in the rail. I get roughly 18 on both, although one runner is blocking some of the rails, you can easily count the missing ones he is blocking.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Thanks for pointing that out..I wasn't aware they changed that part of the story again

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

In this case I say question the official story, big time! Find it yourself and see for yourself. This image is all over the place!

Length of rail to long? Count the individual posts in the rail. I get roughly 18 on both, although one runner is blocking some of the rails, you can easily count the missing ones he is blocking.

Post is missing, instead we just see a photoshopped leg! This image is all over the place, please see an orginal..

There was a time pre 911 that I trusted all I saw as well, but a million dead souls and an Orwellian agenda has me calling BS! I am not prepared to sacrifice any more liberty!

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join