It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry should have promised Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
KERRY SHOULD HAVE PROMISED DISCLOSURE!

All Kerry had to say was....

"My fellow americans, Bush has made a false promise. In the Election of 2000, he said if elected he would disclose of all knowledge about the existence of UFO's and E.T."

But he didnt use that to his advantage.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

[edit on 4-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Are you kidding me, Bush actually said he will disclose the truth about UFO's and ET's in 2000?

Nope, didn't think so.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Are you kidding me, Bush actually said he will disclose the truth about UFO's and ET's in 2000?

Nope, didn't think so.

Read between the lines my friend www.ufoevidence.org...

All Kerry had to do was deliver the IMPACT BLOW and win the election and I'm coming from a perspective on this thread in which I'm not pro bush or pro kerry. I'm just suggesting a way he could have won. And if Kerry was smart, this was all he had to say.

Just talk about the dishonesty of the current president and the false promise and win the people. And then you would see the public ask, why didnt he disclose? UFO's dont exist in the "LOGICAL" world remember? So why didnt he disclose? The people would wonder...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Umm...as much as I would like to believe you...no. If Bush really did say this back in 2000, don't you think it would have really made actual headlines? And why do you wait until 2004 to say a FALSE statement like that. I'm sorry. But I followed Election 2000 very closely...and nothing was said. Plus...I really don't think a president could disclose information like that...if they even get granted knowledge of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chieftian Chaos
Umm...as much as I would like to believe you...no. If Bush really did say this back in 2000, don't you think it would have really made actual headlines?

httpwww.presidentialufo.com...

Well I posted this link and the one above, so its for you to believe or disbelieve. Why would it make the headlines? Arent people ignorant of the facts when they see them? People would rather talk about saving 500 dollars on a tax cut then talk about alternative energy from UFO's.

Plus...I really don't think a president could disclose information like that...if they even get granted knowledge of it.

Thats why you have to fight for YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW. If a pres. promises something, how do the "higher" powers that be control it then? Some say that most pres. dont even know what's going on and other people within their administration or above have the greator control(not refering to NWO, but just refering to set individuals that handle this policy).

Of coarse they can easily kill the curiousity and say those are just some army special airplanes. Nothing to it nothing special.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think a powerfull promise of REALLY disclosing all the secrets would be the death of your political career.

And probably the death of you too.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
I think a powerfull promise of REALLY disclosing all the secrets would be the death of your political career.

Well how about not every secret but just an honest confirmation of what it is and who it is?

Many ufo researches that believe in the Alien presense feel the House and Senate have the right to have some say in Policy making. And I would agree. Our government is about checks and balances. So congress needs to be informed of where ATLEAST SOME of this money is going and what is happening.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca

Originally posted by merka

Well how about not every secret but just an honest confirmation of what it is and who it is?

Many ufo researches that believe in the Alien presense feel the House and Senate have the right to have some say in Policy making. And I would agree. Our government is about checks and balances. So congress needs to be informed of where ATLEAST SOME of this money is going and what is happening.

Our government is also based on many rules that they don't follow. I really believe that president doesn't know the facts. They couldn't afford to let him know everything. And the people in charge of this could care less what Congress has to say, since they obviously have more power than Congress and even the president. All in all, making a statement like that would end your political career and your life more than likely. Would you do it? No, you wouldn't. So please stop making excuses for the election. Point is that Bush never made those statements, and I don't know where your source got their information, but it obviously isn't credible. Sorry to burst your bubble...again.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
well way more than half the country thinks aliens are fake because of movies and etc.

if he said anything like this he would be laughed at and the "gov't" would kill him and cover it up...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chieftian Chaos
Our government is also based on many rules that they don't follow. I really believe that president doesn't know the facts. They couldn't afford to let him know everything. And the people in charge of this could care less what Congress has to say, since they obviously have more power than Congress and even the president.

I agree with you there. But they have power becuase they are not bounding themselves by our government's rules becuase they theoretically dont exist. If there existence was well apparent, I'm sure you would see many people on strike at the front of the white house lawn.

All in all, making a statement like that would end your political career and your life more than likely. Would you do it? No, you wouldn't.

Well I'm not the president now am I? If you remember Carter also was dedicated to trying to get the info out about UFO's that did not violate national security. Did he get kicked out of office? NO! So you cant say it would end your political career and your life.

Heres a quote from his secretary: "He (Carter) is committed to the fullest possible openness in government and would support full disclosure of material that was not defense sensitive that might relate to UFOs. He did not, however, pledge to "make every piece of information concerning the UFOs available to the public." There might be some aspects of some sightings that would have defense implications that possibly should be safe-guarded against immediate and full disclosure." Walter Wurfel, Carter Deputy Press Secretary February 28, 1977

Did anyone get kicked out of office becuase of it? nope.

Point is that Bush never made those statements, and I don't know where your source got their information, but it obviously isn't credible. Sorry to burst your bubble...again.

Try reading the document first before commenting. The fact of the matter is Cheyne was called out on UFOs on a radio program. I'm sure we can atleast agree with that.

But regarding Bush, can you provide me with proof that he didnt say it whether it be off camera or on camera? On camera...you could. Off camera...no you cant. So as long as it did happen, it is a credible report. Something you cant disprove either.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ya, that would have really helped lose even bigger!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparro
Ya, that would have really helped lose even bigger!

Apparently not becuase good old Carter got to be the president!

And he said on one occasion while campaigning for president that if elected, he would "make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and scientists."

And he obviously won.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Do you know what happens when the president opens his mouth and tries to do or say something that was not "scripted" for him by his puppet masters? When he goes against the multi-level establishment known as the "military industrial complex"? Look at Kennedy!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Don�t know whether Bush said that in 2000 but if he actually did couldn�t there have been a possibility that he had been given the "greenlight" to actually do this in the coming 4 years?

Maybe they (Illuminati!?) had it planned but had to scrap the disclosure for whatever reason. This would in that case mean that it shall be revealed in the coming 4 years

However I�m a firm believer we will get to now at least one version of the truth very soon anyway, be it from Bush-camp or by any other means.
Whether this will be something positive or not remains to be seen.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Do you know what happens when the president opens his mouth and tries to do or say something that was not "scripted" for him by his puppet masters? When he goes against the multi-level establishment known as the "military industrial complex"? Look at Kennedy!

like i said...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I remember this...but I think it was rather tongue in cheek...

BTW, here's a bona-fide news article on it...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Look at the bottom of the article, as Huffer asks him....

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Good post Gazrok

I guess some people didnt follow the election like they thought they did.

There is much speculation on why Kennedy was assasinated and you make a good point. One reason for his assasination could have been becuase he was getting ready to disclose. But from that theory, from what I understand, the higher powers knew about it and saw it coming. But if you immediately broke out the story unexpectedly without anyone having previous knowledge, then the higher powers would be in a compromising position with everything to loose if they did anything bad.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
man theres so many ufo nuts out there that he would have been GUARANTEED the presidency, you know what i mean??

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
well way more than half the country thinks aliens are fake because of movies and etc.

if he said anything like this he would be laughed at and the "gov't" would kill him and cover it up...

but it still would have revealed everything and the govt wouldnt be able to cover it all up again and believers would know for a FACT that all of it is true

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Hawker9]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
To be honest...they've done such a good job, that a UFO could land on the White House lawn, hold a press conference, and the next day they could dismiss it as a hoax...

The ONLY way the whistle will be blown undeniably is if and when they want it to be...

new topics

top topics

join