It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea, they smell blood. America financially doomed. The beginning of the end.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Good point. Putin is probably aware of a developing plot to distrupt the Winter Olympics and this will get the US behind an aggressive move by the russians to go into these islamic states and rout terrorism before the fact. Just a theory but plausible.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread a few days ago but I thought it relevant in this one also.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RothchildRancor

The US couldn't even topple Libya without the help of it's allies...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

North Korea is toothless, and US will always have nuclear deterrent, so don't buy into Korea Kimchi LOL

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is same old, same old. Rattle your sabre and wait for the US to capitulate and send supplies. This is all theatrics that worked before and will work again.
A big war is coming make no mistake about it. The major nuclear powers play as adversaries on the world stage but in a world of Mutual Assured Destruction there is behind the scenes comradery. Proof, Clinton allowed top Chinese scientists into the Almo Gordo research labs where they studied the US nuclear technology and in particular targeting technology. For decades the Rockefellers and Rothschilds have worked to transfer all industrial production to Asia through trade agreements. Nuclear technology was transferred to Russia in the late 40's. There has to be a behind the scenes reason for this.
I encourage you to google Apocalypse Equation and learn about Audrey Tomason. In her master's thesis she suggested that in a petroleum based economy where supplies are limited the present population cannot be sustained. At some point the competition for remaining planetary resources left unchecked would bring the world powers headlong into a deadly confrontation.
Her solution was that rather than head down the path to MAD why not co-operate to reduce the planet's population to the benefit of elite leadership of the big three nuclear nations. I am sure that France and the UK would also be included. Under such a scenario each of the three major powers would agree to pre-selected targets and nuke them. Neutron bombs would be employed to extract the maximum population loss through intense radiation, but leave infrastructure intact. Radiation from these weapons dissipates quickly making target cities available for repopulation.
The missing ingredient in this scenario is a trigger. It is doubtful that this would be Iran which undoubtedly be attacked in the next 18 mos as soon as Syria is mopped up. More than likely the elitists are saving N. Korea as the trigger for this exchange.
Is this scenario far fetched. Historically, wars always occur when economies are distressed. It is a wonderful attention diverter. From my perspective this is the most likely scenario unless one of these three nations has some hidden game changing technology.
edit on 20-4-2013 by cayrichard because: added additional info

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxSteiner

Really? Oh please you can't really believe that can you? One carrier could have lit it up but the politicians had to play their game and that was that.

If NK really wanted some and the politicians stayed out of the way the US military is more than capable of taking care of Lil fat boy.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot

Really? Oh please you can't really believe that can you? One carrier could have lit it up but the politicians had to play their game and that was that.

If NK really wanted some and the politicians stayed out of the way the US military is more than capable of taking care of Lil fat boy.

You really think politicians would stay out of it?? hahahaha get real.

Hypothetically speaking you are right but in reality.. well things do not always go as they are supposed to.

Not saying I want the US to lose. I live here.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cayrichard

Thanks for this post. Looks like I've got some reading and research to do.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cayrichard

I wonder if it would make any difference if the US just nuked itself seeing how if there was a war it would just be theatre having an opponent do it. I'm more and more seeing past the fog these days and looking at the puppet masters behind it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky
I just had a major epiffany in regards as to why North Korea has become so bold They know what is becoming obvious to those with eyes to see, America is a weekened animal and financial collapse is imminent. A major series of political events are playing out that will see who will control the narrative and political direction of the USA. False flag bombings that are straight out of hollywood production houses. Think of it this way for yrs hollywood tried to get cgi and digital effects to the point where they looked seemless with real life. Now real life is emerging with movies and reality is going backwards the line between reality and fantasy is so blurred the tv heads just look at it all now as one and the same. Art has mimmicked life now its lifes turn to mimmic art. Check it out.Thats all I have to say, I'm not asking for verification from anyone because I can see for myself where things are going. Nothing and no one is too big to fail. ce la vi
www.youtube.com...

if you're right that this is what NK is thinking, then it seems the propoganda is working as well on you as it is on them. All signs, save for what is said by the media and doom profiteers point to the USA absolutely winning the greatest economic war in the history of mankind. It doesn't appear that way if you don't know how to read the numbers and make comparisons (not saying anyone is stupid for not knowing how - most just haven't been educated enough or done the research to understand how large (national and global) economic systems work.

I'm also not saying that the average US citizen isn't taking a hit - after all, we're the pawns in this war, but as a nation, amidst building competition from China and the threat of a unified Europe, instead of sitting on our heals as the good life dwindled away, we took action - painful action, to ensure long-term economic supremacy. Rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated for decades now. This is no different. The naysayers will see, soon enough. The improving economy will burst into a charge over the next 10 years and beyond. Mark it down.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I really doubt that NK is going to attack the USA. They have nothing to gain from doing so. Attacking SK (and other asian countries) would have much more of an effect on the USA due to all the electronics(Samsung for example) that are manufactured there. I'm pretty sure if world economies were not tanking as much, NK would probably have gotten the aid they wanted by now.

That said, if the USA (and allies) attack Iran, i see NK making a play for SK. There wouldn't be a better time. If NK went nuclear, I could also see them smuggling a nuke on a fishing boat, and detonating it off of some coast. Not the most effective way to use that kind of device, but Its kind of hard to ship goods in container ships if nukes are going off nearby. They could easily use their missiles as cover for the low tech delivery method (satellites all focused on missile silos/pads while the device gets loaded on a boat).

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

You mean the sleeper cells and terrorists we planted?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
North Korea is doing what it usually does, playing the nuclear card to try and get concessions. The difference now is that the new leader is also trying to shore up his own position by showing how tough he is.

NK has the ability to cause havoc in South Korea and then be destroyed. Effectively a national scale suicide strike. Thats all they have in the locker. No rational North American citizen should be worrying about North Korea.

The economic worries of the world are real. There will be trouble ahead but America is not doomed. I agree that at some point the lose of the dollars reserve currency status will erode the ability of the country to the a superpower but it will still remain one of the largest and most influential countries on the planet.

America remains large, fertile and with untapped reserves of natural resources. The worst credible outcome is a very large fall in living standards due to lost ability to purchase imports. While it'll be a shock to the last 2 generations its not doomsday.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

I'm not saying anyone should worry about NK. What I am thinking is that with all of the speculation about the US economy then who would know better than the lied to masses if there is darkness over the horizon than the nations security services. NK is chinas lapdog and it just came to me that the unusual boldness of NK is a direct reflection of what the securities services of major countries know, that the US is in big trouble and cannot be diverted and have its resources tied up in another regional war. Think about it, its almost like that kid at school who knew that the bully had a broken leg or something and he teases him ever harder.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RothchildRancor
Just because we have an injured economy doesn't mean our country doesn't have a strong, I mean
the strongest military on the planet.

Oh, and for the record we also have friends to back us up.(like we even need them haha)

Plus other countries that share an interest in preventing nuclear war.

We and the rest of the planet survived russian threats of being decimated during the cold war,
we can certainly handle Kim Jong UN-Competent.

The worlds "strongest" military hanst done too well since WW2, second in Korea last time round, second in Vietnam, I'll let you decide who "won" in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

But it won't, because of international law - same with Iraq and Afghanistan, the US needs the cooperation of the rest of the world to accomplish anything.
And the US hasn't actually fought anything but 3rd world countries crippled by sanctions in decades - the few times it does go mostly alone it fails miserably like Vietnam and Korea (although you had help with those too).

Make all the big claims you like, but until the world breaks down into all out war you need assistance, and I dare say even then.
edit on 21-4-2013 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by Bilky

Round objects. North Korea is being 'bold' because it's being run by a 10-year-old who has little connection with reality and who is surrounded by a bunch old generals who still think that the Cold War is going on. The only threat that North Korea poses is to bleed messily all over the place in the unlikely event that they go to war.

That is if you really believe that the 10 year old is making the decisions.

Unlikely

top topics

<< 1   >>

join