It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea, they smell blood. America financially doomed. The beginning of the end.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I just had a major epiffany in regards as to why North Korea has become so bold They know what is becoming obvious to those with eyes to see, America is a weekened animal and financial collapse is imminent. A major series of political events are playing out that will see who will control the narrative and political direction of the USA. False flag bombings that are straight out of hollywood production houses. Think of it this way for yrs hollywood tried to get cgi and digital effects to the point where they looked seemless with real life. Now real life is emerging with movies and reality is going backwards the line between reality and fantasy is so blurred the tv heads just look at it all now as one and the same. Art has mimmicked life now its lifes turn to mimmic art. Check it out.Thats all I have to say, I'm not asking for verification from anyone because I can see for myself where things are going. Nothing and no one is too big to fail. ce la vi
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

I can't watch youtube vids at work, but if you are saying the Boston bombing was fake I would like to say something.....

My best friend lives there, was blocks away from the explosions, ran around scared out of her mind and people were injured and were killed from this attack......If this is what you are implying that the bombing was fake, please take that thought back because real people like me had to go through the nerv-racking and sad day in Boston until I found my best friend safe!!

I can't say staging this wasn't a possibility, but fake is not the proper terminology here......Please elaborate if this isn't what you are saying here....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yes, the Superpower is stumbling, and will soon fall. The wars, greed of big corporations, and idiots that approved many of our financial affairs have successfully destroyed a great country. The deceitful practices throughout this country are destroying it. I guess that next time there should be laws that severly punish people who scam others, laws that are lacking in this system because of all the scammers within the government and judicial system. A country can't survive when everyone is out for themselves, The judicial system is plagued by this internal problem

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Whether I believed it was a staged situation or not has little or no relevance on the pain and trauma others suffered which in my mind was avoidable. Anyway why do you use the term fake I,m not implying that at all I said false flag, which is just a 180 deg turn on the perpetrators. The evidence is there for all to see who have eyes. Multiple players in matching gear wielding radiation detectors, survielence of the bomb holders and no interdiction just left them to plant the bomb and detonate it. Its all there for those with the iq to look at. The hardest thing I had to get over some yrs ago was could there be people in power who would do this to their fellow man and the answer is yes, there are many, and they care nothing for the general public. They rely on the normalcy bias of most of the public to shield behind. The vehemence and agressiveness of some sections of the public at the mere mention of these ideas is the cloak which they cover themselves with.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

There are people out there who get their thrills out of killing innocent people whether they are extremists, politicians, globalists etc. Just remember to fight them at all costs because if they convince you your freedom is only safe in their hands, then you and everyone else is screwed. Sometimes I think they are looking for a massive reaction from the masses which will give them the justification to clamp down on everything including where you walk and talk.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Oh no please don't take offense to my post.....Like I said I can't watch videos, I was just trying to decypher what you said in your OP since I can't watch the vid....

Thanks for clearing it up....False Flag? yeah I have said in many previous threads about this topic.....

I smelled Iranian or North Korean person(s) to blame for this! We need a reason........

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
As Rome went, so will the USA, both built on the same principles, same laws, same architectural design, same warfare (destroy everything) same rich, same dirt poor, same influx of foreigners, same corruption, and on and on and on.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think North Korea is being deliberately bullied into a corner so that it starts being defensive-aggressive. America warned China only the other week that if North Korea was to gain nuclear weapons capable of hitting American territory that they (America) would have no choice but to install missile defence systems in the Pacific.

If you want my personal opinion, and of course I haven't got any real evidence for this either, North Korea is actually America's bitch, they want NK to start being aggressive back so that they can justify defence systems in the Pacific region with no intention of ever defending themselves from NK - the real threat is China.

China lately has been building a huge naval fleet and are renovating an old Soviet aircraft carrier, persumably so it can have a platform to launch the new Gen5 fighters off of in the China in the East and South China sea. Don't forget that recently China laid claim to a lot of areas which are internationally not seen as theirs:

Chinese Aircraft Carrier:
www.telegraph.co.uk...
(# lol, that story was only posted today.)

5th Gen Fighters:
rt.com...

Territorial Disputes In Area:
en.wikipedia.org...

The areas in dispute potentially hold a hell of a lot of oil. I'll leave you all to draw your own conclusions from this.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Just because we have an injured economy doesn't mean our country doesn't have a strong, I mean
the strongest military on the planet.

Oh, and for the record we also have friends to back us up.(like we even need them haha)

Plus other countries that share an interest in preventing nuclear war.

We and the rest of the planet survived russian threats of being decimated during the cold war,
we can certainly handle Kim Jong UN-Competent.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I smell blood, too.
N-Kannibalism.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RothchildRancor
Just because we have an injured economy doesn't mean our country doesn't have a strong, I mean
the strongest military on the planet.

Oh, and for the record we also have friends to back us up.(like we even need them haha)

Plus other countries that share an interest in preventing nuclear war.

We and the rest of the planet survived russian threats of being decimated during the cold war,
we can certainly handle Kim Jong UN-Competent.

The US that withstood the Soviet threat was a very different US from what we are today.
If Reagan could see what the US has turned into....

You realize we have to BORROW money to maintain our military (and everything else) and our major banker is Red China.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky

I just had a major EPIPHANY in regards as to why North Korea has become so bold. They know what is becoming obvious to those with eyes to see, America is a WEAKENED animal and financial collapse is imminent. A major series of political events are playing out that will see who will control the narrative and political direction of the USA.

False flag bombings that are straight out of Hollywood production houses. Think of it this way: for years Hollywood tried to get cgi and digital effects to the point where they looked seemless with real life. Now real life is MERGING with movies and reality is going backwards. the line between reality and fantasy is so blurred the tv heads just look at it all now as one and the same. Art has MIMICKED life, now it's Life's turn to MIMIC art.

Check it out.Thats all I have to say, I'm not asking for verification from anyone because I can see for myself where things are going. Nothing and no one is too big to fail. C'est la vie (That's life.)

I gave you a S&F, not because I agree with everything in your OP, but because your ideas are thought-provoking.

Personally, I'm not convinced yet that the Boston bombings are a False Flag. Certainly, those who want to take away our freedoms will use this to further their own agendas ("Never let a crisis go to waste.")

Americans are hated the world over, especially after the Iraq War. I have no doubt there are plenty of Muslim terrorists who would love to see us suffer.

But the Boston bombing cannot be compared to something as complex and well-coordinated as 9/11.

I do agree that Life now imitates Art. It's one of the reasons I hate violent video games -- the training of psychopathic killers.

Red China is a dangerous beast that the greedy Western Capitalists have been feeding for the last 30+ years.
They have made billions from Communist slave labor. That the beast will turn on us is inevitable.

Did all of this happen on purpose?

Moving jobs to Red China & other Third World countries has destroyed the health of the Middle Classes in the First World countries. I suspect this is intentional. The Elites do not want a large, healthy Middle Class -- the members of the Middle Classes think they have "human rights."

They want all power & control. What better way to consolidate their power than to reduce the majority to cringing, desperate poverty. They have made people dependent on government handouts -- an entire generation grows up unable to fend for itself.

The next step is to legalize ALL drugs, as George Soros wants. Now they will have a nation of addicts dependent on the government for their daily fixes. Addicts will do anything for their next fix.

After the slaves have been made completely dependent on the government, they can be cut off and picked off -- a weakened, stupid populace that can't stand on its own or fight back. Fits right in with the Depopulation agenda.

Did the Capitalist fattened the Communist beast only to be fed to the Military Industrial Complex? Certain Elites make lots of money from war. War is so useful for trimming down the herd. The chaos of war can be used to hide things.

Whatever is coming is not good for the common man. It would be interesting to see how all of this plays out.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Don't be fooled by American's financial situation, that hardship may apply to the people but it has no affect on our Millitary defensive and offensive capabilities.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Now, I am believing this is a false flag. Chechnyan islamic rebels have been a thorn in russia's butt for years. See the map. This area is right between russia and turkey/the rest of the middle east.

The obozo's are cuddling up to putin to rid the world of these rebel islamic states.

Look at the thread on Sochi and the 2014 winter olympics - it's telling.

I still think that NK is China's bitch.

Now, no one can trust china or russia - or the USA?

What strange alliances are being set up for WW3? You know they want it -they can taste it.

Depopulation is their goal.

Doesn't matter what color or creed you are. Just who was this saudi that they quickly "deported" back to saudi arabia - that michelle obama visited in the hosp? Helping out with the "failed planning" of this islamic bomb-letting?
edit on 20-4-2013 by Happy1 because: extra thought

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
Don't be fooled by American's financial situation, that hardship may apply to the people but it has no affect on our Millitary defensive and offensive capabilities.

And when China says "Cash backs!"...
Obama: Hmmm we are already printing full speed.."Why don't you have these wonderful F16s and anything else we may have."

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Round objects. North Korea is being 'bold' because it's being run by a 10-year-old who has little connection with reality and who is surrounded by a bunch old generals who still think that the Cold War is going on. The only threat that North Korea poses is to bleed messily all over the place in the unlikely event that they go to war.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
When an Animal(America) is wounded do not approach...especially one with sharp Beak and Talons

aka Germany 1930's and we all know how that ended NK should realise what kind of wounded creature they are poking.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
As Rome went, so will the USA, both built on the same principles, same laws, same architectural design, same warfare (destroy everything) same rich, same dirt poor, same influx of foreigners, same corruption, and on and on and on.

The USA and Rome have about as much in common as Rome and Mexico. That is to say almost nothing. Of course to know that people would have learn some history instead of readiing the internet. As for the OP and a US collapse? It could happen. Not on our lifetimes but, down the road maybe.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by omass

Originally posted by Visitor2012

And when China says "Cash backs!"...
Obama: Hmmm we are already printing full speed.."Why don't you have these wonderful F16s and anything else we may have."

Then we'll go to war, like we always do. NOBODY wants that.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have been reading about the IMMINENT collapse of America. As a matter of fact I read the same stories in the 1980's.

Guess what if you wish it, it doesn't always happen.

So don't hold your breath.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join