We know the What, the Where, and now the Who of the Boston Terror Attack and now for the Why

page: 1
5

log in

join

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Why did 2 young Chechens bring their anti Russia feud over to our shores? Will this be just another piece in the puzzle to stimulate further International operations in the Mideast or something else? Whats your guess for why?


In my opinion, The USA today looks much like German provinces in early 17th Cent. A land that prospered in the early 16th Century but stagnated, the stagnation fueled internal disputes that eventually led to the first phase of the 30 Yr War where 1/4 of Europeans would eventually lose their lives. The war was the last major struggle for power by the 'Holy Roman Empire.' Without going into specifics, historians claim an essential catalyst for the war was a lack of interest by German Princes in international affairs and an overdependence on mercenary armies. Seeing how the USA is so divided(just look at the gun debate), only an outside enemy(even a made up one) can keep the fabric of our society from unraveling like in Germany 1618-48
edit on 19-4-2013 by GeneralMishka because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
So from what I understand is that you think just because two Chechnyans decided to attack people who weren't associated politically or militarily that it has to do something with the whole Chechnyan people? Do you really think that the whole of Chechnya wants to gather at places in America wanting to destroy it?

What about the Sandy Hook massacre, did the guy have a faith? Did you even take time to think about what his faith may have been? NO! because he wasn't a Muslim and so you didn't care about it. But! when it's a Muslim, you open your mouths and tell us that Muslims are waging war at America?

So you really know that Muslims hate America? Perhaps it's because America is the cause of every problem in the Middle-east. Even then, at that stage of anger, the Muslims are peaceful human beings. If all Muslims were against America would you really stand a chance against almost 2 billion human beings? How pathetic is such a statement.

When Bush attacked Iraq, did anyone say that it was a Christian war against the east? Or when Hitler attacked the Jews, was it Christianity against Judaism?

I strongly belief that those two Chechnyans had a strong reason to attack innocent human beings, It may be that no matter the reason, one is not allowed to kill innocent human beings. So no matter why they did it, it was wrong. But on the other hand, is what America is doing in the east anything but killing innocent human beings?
The Boston bombings can never be compared to the killings in the east, a few hundred dies every day in Syria, but that's normal? A few dies in America and it's a catastrophe? I'm disgusted that you value American lives more than Syrian or Iraqi lives.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
These are the patsy's the FEDS want you to believe perpetrated the crime.

I smell BULL$HIT



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The target still seems odd, placing a bomb there wouldn't cripple anything just cause a big stir.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny
 


Actually, we dont know s***.

A lot of misinformation and confusion.

What happened to the two original suspects: Sunil Tripathi and Mike Mulugeta?

Now we're being told its two Chechnyans, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev? One of whom has been killed?

edit on 19-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
haha you all are so indenial its quite ridiculous.

Okay lets spell it out for you - in religons at times they have what is known as radicals and fanatics. This happens globally usually. So every now and then some freaks pop up depending on whos leading them and cause a commotion due to their extremist beliefs.

Since its a global network in my opinion they bomb because they dont like that muslims are being killed in wars. They die as holy people , as martyrs. Not for the " normal" muslim but for their group they are seen as heros who gave their lives for Allah.
edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Folks -- this has absolutely NOTHING to do with country of origin.

This has EVERYTHING to do with religion.

You all need to know the difference.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Folks -- this has absolutely NOTHING to do with country of origin.

This has EVERYTHING to do with religion.

You all need to know the difference.


Disagree,
While the 30 year war began as a battle between Catholics and Protestants, it soon became a battle of nation vs nation where Catholics killed Catholics and Protestants killed Prostestants. I think the country of origin for these 2 is VERY important. If you have ever been to Chechnya, you might understand.

Misbah,
No need to get defensive, just asking for some input as to 'why'
As a muslim or muslim sympathizer, can you do better than its just BS?

As of right now BS is winning



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So what religious affiliation did the marathon have that warranted an attack? Was there a large church sponsor?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralMishka
 


DISCLAIMER:What i'm about to say is only speculation and my opinion. I can't prove any of this.

When i heard the country of origin of the two, the first thing that came to mind was Putin's statement that Russia will help USA with to find who did it.
In the past and i don't know if it's still going on Russia and Chechnya were at war and there were conflict between the countries. USA might not attack the Chechens but Russia is perhaps looking for a reason to start the fights again.

Scenario #1 : Russia sent the two guys to cause chaos and have a legit reason to attack Chechnya.
Scenario #2 : Russia is on the side of the Syrian goverment and has warned the NATO forces not to attack. So USA gives them something else to play(the Chechens) and they attack Syria.
Scenario #3 : I have read that Chechen "terrorists" have been given asylum in Turkey(don't know if it's 100% true) and it's well known that Russia and Turkey are "enemies". Turkish secret services sent the two in USA to do what they did and keep Russia occupied while they attack Syria.

Again this is just speculation.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
reply to post by GeneralMishka
 


DISCLAIMER:What i'm about to say is only speculation and my opinion. I can't prove any of this.

When i heard the country of origin of the two, the first thing that came to mind was Putin's statement that Russia will help USA with to find who did it.
In the past and i don't know if it's still going on Russia and Chechnya were at war and there were conflict between the countries. USA might not attack the Chechens but Russia is perhaps looking for a reason to start the fights again.

Scenario #1 : Russia sent the two guys to cause chaos and have a legit reason to attack Chechnya.
Scenario #2 : Russia is on the side of the Syrian goverment and has warned the NATO forces not to attack. So USA gives them something else to play(the Chechens) and they attack Syria.
Scenario #3 : I have read that Chechen "terrorists" have been given asylum in Turkey(don't know if it's 100% true) and it's well known that Russia and Turkey are "enemies". Turkish secret services sent the two in USA to do what they did and keep Russia occupied while they attack Syria.

Again this is just speculation.



I will really give that potential Syrian connection some consideration, as this might be an attempt to reshift alliances in that conflict



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Interesting part of the news....The radical Imam that influenced the older brother uses western decadence to persuade followers to violence.

The older brother might have felt so guilty for all his Western sins, he attacked the community he felt caused him to sin against his faith



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
In Russian, they are reporting that the brothers are from Dagestan, not neighboring Chechnya

Dagestan could offer more opportunity of these brothers being influenced by Iran



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
When Bush attacked Iraq, did anyone say that it was a Christian war against the east? Or when Hitler attacked the Jews, was it Christianity against Judaism?


I remember quite clearly that Georgie used the word "crusade" during a speech at the start of his war with Iraq and this was used by some Islamic leaders to call it a Christian war against Islam. Also, Hitler used Christianity early on to solidify power leading up to the the Third Reich, after which he tried to create his own religion.

So I would say the yes, many people had made these claims concerning those two examples.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
In reply to your Thread title......
We know NOTHING. We don't know what, we don't know who and we certainly will never know why.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
In reply to your Thread title......
We know NOTHING. We don't know what, we don't know who and we certainly will never know why.


Incorrect
What: Bombing
Where: Boston Marathon Finish Line
Who: The authorities have made a credible case for the 2 Dagestanis
Why: ? Thats what this thread is about

If you want to offer another 'who' then please do so. However be original, 'bs' has already been used as an answer





new topics
top topics
 
5

log in

join