It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can we ban to prevent another Boston

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by fenceSitter

Not one item on list involves violence.

The muslims have been using the process of Jihad for centuries. This has absolutely nothing to do with any perceived slights suffered by the muslims at the hands of Americans, or non-muslms for that matter. Jihad is the mechanical process used by muslims to spread their culture, their laws, their faith, and their deity into non-muslims lands.

Jihad is a process not a response.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The muslims pose a danger to us, we should remove them for the public safety of course...
The mentally ill pose a danger to us, we need to remove them also...
The returning vets, they pose a danger also!!
The middle class, God fearing southern....
The black young adults...

How long will it take till each of us find ourselves in one or another group that would be deemed "a danger"??

for every muslim out there bent on destruction, I would be that there are at least twice, probably more who aren't.
I've know quite a few "mentally ill people, ain't met any yet who would go on a shooting rampage in a school or theater...and well,, know of one that would sit and cry if you killed a fly in front of her.

The vets, seriously??? The one's who risked all, to protect all of our freedoms...and we should reward them by stripping theirs away??

There does seem to be some common threads through many of these attacks, and those threads lead to the gov't. Can we start by banning the gov't or at least replacing the ones in it with some sane individuals??

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
How about banning mentally ill presidents along with psychotic puppet-masters invading countries under the guise of anything (forced democracy, inquisition etc) in order to pillage that same country of their natural resources?

That would be a great start. The false flag operations would decline before you can say 'Abiogenesis'

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Well, I'd like to ban all evangelist Christians from American soil. They bomb abortion clinics and promote hate. Hell, let's ban all religions - they cause nothing but trouble. Only us agnostics and atheists should be allowed on American soil. Peace at last.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Well, I'd like to ban all evangelist Christians from American soil. They bomb abortion clinics and promote hate. Hell, let's ban all religions - they cause nothing but trouble. Only us agnostics and atheists should be allowed on American soil. Peace at last.

Dont forget your left leaning types. They have planted more bombs in the US than all others counted together.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Muslims will soon suggest that a mosque and "community outreach center" focused on "interfaith dialog" and "respect for Islam" be constructed on the site of the Jihad on the Boston Marathon.

Muslims like to build mosques on sites where they have slaughtered non-muslims in celebration of their deity, Allah.

The Boston Marathon Memorial Mosque and Community Outreach Center.

Yeah, that will help.
edit on 19-4-2013 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Ban spiders.

I hate spiders.

And clowns.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
How about ban stupidity?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
How about ban stupidity?

Um, then where would I get to post?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Right here, because stupidity would have been banned

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

If I heard you say any of this in real life I would honestly smack the # out of you boy, grow the # up

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The level of ignorance with respect to Jihad exhibited by the posters in this thread must bring smiles to the faces of muslims all over the planet.

Expect more jihad attacks on American soil.

Expect an American Beslan.

The people slaughtered by muslims at the Boston Marathon are a direct result of the lazy thinking and willful ignorance of people just like the posters in this thread. You are just as responsible for their deaths as the muslims are because you deny the facts of history and instead chose to accept the lies and deceptions of the jihadis.

"...be calm..."
edit on 19-4-2013 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The only way is to ban Justin Beiber. Yes, he is Canadian by birth, but American made. He is the reason the rest of the world hates America.

But seriously, how can you even begin to think this is something that can be stopped? Instead of a ban, implement new stuff. And I'm not talking about more guards who are trained in the ways of terror-fu. I'm talking about training every day people to be more observant and understand when something is just not right. Furthermore, incentive to actually care about their fellow man might bring us back to a community of people who don't go about their selfish days ignoring everything around them. Well, there may actually be need of a ban after all. A ban put down upon stupid lawsuits.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by HomerinNC
How about ban stupidity?

Um, then where would I get to post?

I love this site!

Bill

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Well, I'd like to ban all evangelist Christians from American soil. They bomb abortion clinics and promote hate.

Sure, that happens all the time! Just ask Kermit Gosnell.

Which begs the question: Who is Violent? Left or right?

Let's go to the documented cases, shall we?

Who is Violent – Left or Right? (660 Cases)

Hell, let's ban all religions - they cause nothing but trouble. Only us agnostics and atheists should be allowed on American soil. Peace at last.

Atheists never cause any trouble, like genocide, I bet... right? Wait a sec, Communism is an atheist government... surely no people were killed in mass numbers in the name of Progress, correct?

Google search: Communism and genocide

Hmm. Weird.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWrightWing

Well, I'd like to ban all evangelist Christians from American soil. They bomb abortion clinics and promote hate.

Sure, that happens all the time! Just ask Kermit Gosnell.

Which begs the question: Who is Violent? Left or right?

Let's go to the documented cases, shall we?

Who is Violent – Left or Right? (660 Cases)

It was in the name of National security so its all good.

Bill

Hell, let's ban all religions - they cause nothing but trouble. Only us agnostics and atheists should be allowed on American soil. Peace at last.

Atheists never cause any trouble, like genocide, I bet... right? Wait a sec, Communism is an atheist government... surely no people were killed in mass numbers in the name of Progress, correct?

Google search: Communism and genocide

Hmm. Weird.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Camperguy

Ooooooh, I know! Let's ban backpacks!

Since the bombs were hidden inside backpacks we must now consider all backpacks as possible weapons of mass destruction. And since most elementary school kids carry backpacks they should now be catagorized as potential terrorists! I never trusted those little kids anyway.....always smiling and acting all friendly and innocent.....hmmmm....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Muslims just got done committing an act of violent Jihad on American soil killing many and wounding more and this is the nature of your examination of the events and ways to prevent them in the future?

Here, let us just piss on the corpses, dance in the blood of the slaughtered, and juggle the bones of the dead.

Weak and pathetic.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

BS. These are disenchanted, disenfranchised young men that were getting nowhere with their lives and grabbed on to whatever to have a sense of 'purpose'. News/LEO have talked to their family and friends and to a person have said they were not political, had no islamist bent and were basically just good kids. Not at all the caricature you are trying to paint.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

No. The were muslims engaged in violent jihad on American soil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join