It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Without Gravity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I don't know why but I get a kick out of how water behaves without gravity, it fascinates me. Anyhow, just thought I'd share a couple of vids for anyone else who finds this interesting.

This vid shows what happens when you wring out a wet cloth out in space.

This one shows a few more experiments.

edit on 19-4-2013 by 0rbital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
YT links dont work (says videos do not exist)....back to the drawing board.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 0rbital

Okay, since my post is useless at this point, other than saying "Neat!"...I've always been interested in the vacuum of space and how things behave. Indulge me this spot to share some videos I just found:

edit on 19-4-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 0rbital

There's a problem with the two embedded video's you posted. I keep getting the message that the video doesn't exsist.

While you are fixing this let's watch this optical illusion of water without gravity

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Apologies, all fixed now.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Nice, the illusion is that it isn't falling but it is still hitting the water below. Would that be neat to see a waterfall doing that in nature. Time to bring a big stereo system to the little waterfall about a half mile away and see what happens......I'll probably forget about it after the snow finally melts here a year from now
Winter sure is getting long.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Nice, the illusion is that it isn't falling but it is still hitting the water below. Would that be neat to see a waterfall doing that in nature. Time to bring a big stereo system to the little waterfall about a half mile away and see what happens......I'll probably forget about it after the snow finally melts here a year from now
Winter sure is getting long.

Make sure to bring a video camera that takes video at the same frequency your stereo vibrates. Obviously you won't see it with just your eyes.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
From the videos I have seen water forms round circular objects that float in space. Fun and entertaining but it does say some thing about the nature of space and maybe how worlds form. But that's only an idea.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I liked that first video. I can apply the information to hundreds of scenarios with gravity and energy fields created from twisting forces. Seems as if the surface tension that was created was acting as a gravity field.

top topics

join