It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone notice the weather in North America 4-19-2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It is only in the US. Even in the northwest still all in US. I just think it's weird. Even the shape of the storm is an almost perfectly circular. What do you guys think with all this HAARP talk?

www.weather.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

It's a springtime cold front. HAARP has nothing to do with it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap

It's a springtime cold front. HAARP has nothing to do with it.

Of course I know we get spring weather but Canada gets no spring this year? I know its early for them. Maybe the great lakes killed the energy. I just find it weird that its all in the US.

Edit. Nevermind Canada is getting pounded too. It was just the maps I was looking at only had the weather in US.
edit on 19-4-2013 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Turn that snowmaker off. I guess the people at HAARP are out to get us
I'll have to design my own HAARP here to install a permanent High pressure bubble to control the snow. I guess I need a really big stereo with a bunch of subwoofers and an equalizer to bring it down to subsonic to accomplish this. Party time

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

What's the matter with you? I have been starting to question a lot of the people's intentions here in some of the posts. I have lived in the midwest my intire life and we have storms exactly like this one every years. It won't be the last of the season.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

What's the matter with you? I have been starting to question a lot of the people's intentions here in some of the posts. I have lived in the midwest my intire life and we have storms exactly like this one every years. It won't be the last of the season.

I corrected myself. This is just a normal storm and I'm an idiot.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Looks like a normal cold front -- I have been a pilot since 1980 -- looking at weather is just kinda natural. The image you showed looked so normal it was hard to figure out what you were talking about. Cold front.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I live in the midwest (Wisconsin) and by now normally all the ice is off of the lakes, they are predicting a 100 year + old record will be broke tonight with temps in the teens. Snow fall this late I can not remember ever happening in the past. there is still 18 -24 inches of ice on the lakes, when the lakes should be ice free by now. Opening season for fishing will be done by going ice fishing

I think there is more to the story since the reports coming out of the Antartica have reported records snow falls with growing ice caps.

Globale warm my back side, Al Gore has it all wrong.

new topics

top topics

join