It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 45
<< 42  43  44   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well, they certainly aren't taking their time with this, test is successful, start doing it around the country:

Taken in Peoria, Illinois

Bradley Universities ROTC on a training exercise, but where are the red caps on those rifles, oh right, they are using real weapons.

Oakland Police and other agencies involved told KTVU that the participating departments were not at liberty to discuss what the action concerned.

So what in the hell is going on lately?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
When I dropped my girlfriend off at RSW airport the Monday of the Boston Escapade, two guys were what I thought was US military, which, when it is an opportune time, some times I will go up to our US soldies no matter where and thank them and shake their hand for their service, doing our governments thankless dirty work.

These guys had plain straight cut wool type coats that didn't have American flag and had non us military looking insignia. My thought is that they look like from the Ukraine or USSR. I thought it was strange. I did not approach them.

I didn't read the 40 some pages of this thread, I couldn't waste my time reading any more after the first page, after the thread maker kept throwing bones out there for everyone with very little interest in reply.

You can lead a horse to water, but .......

At least some people are trying to help yall to wake up.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by skorpius
reply to post by muzzleflash

I agree, however, you would be alone. not enough People are hungry or scared enough to stand up yet.

I will stand for them if they cannot stand on their own.
What else is the point to life than to do the right thing?

Yo Buddy Muz:

Well said and we have your back, as usual, as always. Semper Fi, Brother.

Spring is beautiful at the Rabun Mothership.

You might stop by for a chat and coffee.

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution
edit on 4/5/2013 by thorfourwinds because: translation

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I am in total agreement with you.

Our govt is not so efficient, no so effective, not so infallible that it can pull off false flag operations at will as people here seem to believe. Secrets are hard to keep, and the penalty for conducting a false flag operation and getting caught red handed would be severe for those in charge. The fallout would likely affect many in govt that had nothing to do with it.

There are millions of people cheating on their taxes...do you honestly believe the govt is capable of catching even a significant portion of them? There are thousands of unsolved murders, tens of thousands of unsolved robberies each and every year...do you honestly believe we have an all-seeing, all-knowing govt? I am sure they want to be...I am sure they are trying to improve that nature, but honestly the fed govt has become a stinking bloated mass of inefficiency that cannot do anything right.

Consider all our societies ills and the actions taken by the govt to resolve those issues. Have ANY of them worked? lol

The govt is good at very few things....blowing crap up is one. Wasting money is another. Inefficiency and red tape is another.

Our healthcare is about to take a nosedive...why? Simply because now the Feds are tinkering with it....hide and watch.

That is the simplest reason I can give as to why the govt isnt involved in false flags. Will they take advantage of a situation if presented with the opportunity? Hell yeah...but do they honestly have the capability to pull off secret operations efficiently and then keep the whole operation under wraps without leaks? Hell no.

edit on 20-4-2013 by bbracken677 because: spelling correction

Of course they can catch all of them. It comes down to cost versus benefit. The only reason the IRS doesn't catch all cheaters of taxes is that they focus on the ones that will be cost effective.

It isn't all that difficult to keep secrets at ALL!!!!

I had a TS/SCI clearance and we kept all kinds of secrets. Finding whistleblowers that have passed the scrutiny necessary before they let them in on secrets they really want kept is nigh on impossible.

People care about being able to take care of their families first and foremost and that's just on keeping secrets that don't involve killing people.

If these people are willing to kill US citizens, then you really think that the people that would otherwise be willing to come forward are GOING to??? Forget about losing their jobs, these would be people that they KNOW are capable of killing innocents, you really think they're going to come forward knowing that???

You're a fool if you think it's difficult for people like that to keep secrets. It's REALLY easy.

Jaden

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayhem420
After a day of looking into this i come to the conclusion it was staged.. Read this article

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/04/actors-directors-and-bloody-squibs-was-the-boston-bombing-pure-hollywood-2627154.html

In the last set of pictures the persons dismembered legs are rubbing on the bloke with the hoodie, he would be COVERED in blood, he doesnt have a drop of blood on him in last photo..

And last but not least... They #ed up and used the same actor portraying 2 different witnesses at both "events"..

www.youtube.com...

I ran across this posting a little while ago and thought it might interest some here.

fauxcapitalist.com... n-actor/

Some of his statements were:

“I wanted to just call to your attention the Boston bombing on April 15. What really happened? And I’ll tell you, I don’t know what happened. But I know that they’re lying to us.

It takes a long time after you’ve lost both legs, you know, to get prostheses fitted, to get strong enough, and get the strength in your arms., but 19 days after the attack there in Boston, why this young man, Jeff Bauman, went to the Boston Bruins hockey game, and you can see pictures of him — go up on the internet.

And quite frankly, we don’t know, ladies and gentlemen, if they had this whole thing contrived. And I believe that this young man was an actor.“

These are statements from an orthopedic surgeon who,I would think, should know what he is seeing.
edit on 11-5-2013 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by teamcommander

It takes a long time after you’ve lost both legs, you know, to get prostheses fitted, to get strong enough, and get the strength in your arms., but 19 days after the attack there in Boston, why this young man, Jeff Bauman, went to the Boston Bruins hockey game, and you can see pictures of him — go up on the internet.

Well that "orthopedic surgeon" is talking ouf of his back side. He was hauled around in a wheel chair. Not dancing with the stars in prosthetics.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Judging from your response, I am very greatfull you took the necessary time and expended the efforts required to read the article to which I had referred.
I have always felt this to be the bases for intellectual discussions on any number of subjects for which there can be differences of opinion.

Again, I want to thank you for your participation.

edit on 11-5-2013 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

(post by anthonyhaofmann removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44   >>

join