It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stussy123
Yes its past if this is a ff or not. He's in custody. The future is what Im looking towards. Should be pretty interesting

I am troubled because the precedent set here.

Now terrorists (whoever they may be) will be attacking everywhere now.

Before 2013 is over, the odds of multiple attacks are extremely high now.

Look how we bend over and give up our freedoms over the smallest of possible terrorist attacks.
And it is true that terrorists hate our freedoms (those who use fear hate freedom because they want to enslave us to their will).

Who are the real terrorists? It could be anyone, it doesn't matter. They all share the same goal, using terror/fear to force capitulation to their agenda.

That's why I wrote this anti-fear thread

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
reply to post by MidnightTide

No it definitely wasn't, and it's a shame that the thread devolved to that. Although I don't entirely agree with Muzzleflash, or yourself, I do respect the way you went about presenting your arguments.

I am guilty of responding to the 'crazies', so it's partially my fault the thread took a nosedive. For that I apologise Muzzleflash.

Nah it's fine I don't really mind people posting a little bit of related (slightly off topic) stuff and all of that.
But when it becomes it's own debate it may be a little better to shift it somewhere else.
As a philosophically and geopolitical theory centered thread, there is room for a lot of side information and issues to be brought up.

Not saying to you specifically, as you were just responding initially to someone else as far as I can tell.

I haven't reported anyone in the thread or anything. I have been very open to the diversity here (although I may disagree with it and attack it). I do not seek censorship of your's or anyone else's ideas. (Although I will try to use my ideas to convince others of possible self-censorship through learning alternative ways of thinking).

I put it as more of a reminder guideline, and so no worries and thanks for being interested enough to chime in on the thread and spark some interesting controversy.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
after the underwear bomber we got the back scatter x ray machines
which never happened before
it was said the lock down in Boston has never happened before
there is a snake that eats eggs
it unhinges its jaw and incrementally swallows the egg, which is much bigger then the snake.
then sucks out the good stuff
then
spits out the shell

"incrementally" being the key word
"sucks out the good stuff and spits out the shell" being the final goal and end result
edit on 21-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
there is a snake that eats eggs
it unhinges its jaw and incrementally swallows the egg, which is much bigger then the snake.
then sucks out the good stuff
then
spits out the shell

"incrementally" being the key word
"sucks out the good stuff and spits out the shell" being the final goal and end result

That's a good issue you bring up.
Incrementalism.

Really the only way to undo this incremental slide into tyranny, is an equal incremental climb towards freedom.

As anyone knows, you cannot change the entire world over night. It's simply not reasonable. However over a period of years and decades, massive changes can be seen to have occurred.

So what we need to establish and enact, is the beginning of the reversal.
We will need to go through all of our statutory laws (thousands of them) and begin eliminating as many of them as possible.

By restoring a legal system that has as few laws as possible that cover all actual crimes (harming liberty of someone else), there will be no need for expensive lawyers and the legal system will not be able to control and milk society any longer. Instead, society will control and use the legal system to seek justice as it was originally intended.

As it is now, the only way to get justice is to have a ton of $$$ to buy it from a high priced legal team.

Of course as the events at Boston reveal, there are far more problems in our government than our mere legal system itself. Our executive branch agencies appear to be heavily funded and heavily equipped with powerful weaponry. And they appear more than happy and willing to walk down the streets of the USA pointing it at innocent civilians.

So another aspect we will need to address is cutting the funding off from these extremely dangerous agenda-driven executive branch agencies. They play politics way too much and use their police power to trample their political opponents. (Which is organized criminal activity technically as many actual laws are being broken).

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
after the underwear bomber we got the back scatter x ray machines

Using an X-ray knowingly on any civilian who is not aware of what you are doing to them, is illegal as it harms their organic tissue.

People have to consent to be scanned by harmful energy beams.
Irradiating people is heinous if they aren't consenting.

It's technically called "Criminal Poisoning".

Also as a result of these events in Boston it seems likely that more similar measures will go forward, such as X-ray scanners becoming ubiquitous everywhere. Which would be horrific (and cause cancer rates to skyrocket).
edit on 21-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by BrianFlanders

Originally posted by Telos
While the attention of the american people and the whole world is focused on what was happening at Boston Marathon and West Texas few days later, House of Representative passes in total silence the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act, known otherwise as CISPA.This notorious bill undermines the privacy of millions of internet users. Welcome to the new Age of Control and shrinking of civil liberties under the guise of security. New World Order just sucks!!!

I just hate how sheep we've become as masses.

This is nothing new. Democracy is basically groupthink. People have been worshiping groupthink and collectivism as the greatest thing in the world for a long time. Society (as we know it) is based upon the hive mentality. It has it's advantages but it is obviously not too much fun when you don't conform.

And how is this answering to what I said? Every educated man knows the basic principles of democracy and I for once didn't need your "lesson" on group thinking or collectivism. And you're wrong. We as humans are "special" exactly because of our INDIVIDUALITY. The opposite is the hive mentality, the one I'm referring to in my comment. That is forced upon us, not what we are. And that's the one we should fight.

I don't think we need to be arguing with one another. We're basically saying the same thing (I think). I was just pointing out that this is not something (IMO) that is recent. This society has been dominated by the "sheeple" (hive mind) mentality. for at least a century.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianFlanders

My question is : Cant this incident be used as an accelerant of debated laws like NDAA, drones, gun control? You do agree that this is a precedent , Right?

Oh without a doubt. I'm pretty sure they had all this going on with the Bush administration but I think they realized it wasn't going to fly with a Republican president. Notice how most of the liberal criticism for big government that we had under Bush evaporated instantly when Obama was elected.

Good! So this very incident can have a big impact on the future of this nation , legislative wise. Right?

I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you trying to say it's good that Obama can do what Bush couldn't with impunity?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Former FBI agent and whistleblower Colleen Rowley told RT that by going into propaganda overdrive against the terror threat the US authorities are missing real terrorists.

She also explains that the US government's acceptance of some rebels as freedom fighters while branding others as terrorists does not help to reduce the terror threat to the US homeland.

The Boston Marathon bombing last week killed three people and injured more than 170. After an initial blank, the FBI identified two suspects, both brothers originally from Chechnya. They had lived in Cambridge Massachusetts since about 2001.

A huge manhunt ensued with the elder brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev dying in a shootout with police, while the younger brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was captured late on Friday in Boston and is in hospital in a serious but stable condition, with gunshot wounds to the neck in what may have been a suicide attempt.

on.rt.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

edit on 22-4-2013 by Mayhem420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
After a day of looking into this i come to the conclusion it was staged.. Read this article

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/04/actors-directors-and-bloody-squibs-was-the-boston-bombing-pure-hollywood-2627154.html

In the last set of pictures the persons dismembered legs are rubbing on the bloke with the hoodie, he would be COVERED in blood, he doesnt have a drop of blood on him in last photo..

And last but not least... They #ed up and used the same actor portraying 2 different witnesses at both "events"..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thank you for your reply. I have been busy and sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

I really dig your position on current events.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
A latin american country prob. Brasil will be bombed till August 2013!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The Boston GlobeVerified account ‏@BostonGlobe

Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities.

----

So when was this, in relation to the bombing? Strange how in every big tragic event, there is a drill being run of the exact same thing.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Really, let the guys do there jobs, that is what they have been trained for. No conspiracy here about losing rights. I would rather let them do there job than go out hunting for someone who might have grenades and an explosive vest.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayhem420

It is past time to officially declare anyone who calls this a hoax or staged gets instantly banned.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by viper1973
Really, let the guys do there jobs, that is what they have been trained for. No conspiracy here about losing rights. I would rather let them do there job than go out hunting for someone who might have grenades and an explosive vest.

Letting them do their jobs? It's dumb to say such thing when the cops shut down an entire neighborhood of Boston to roam the streets in full swat team weapons and gear, with armored vehicles and to violently raid people's homes at gun point. I suppose the people had NO CHOICE but to "let them do their job", they were FORCED into it!
edit on 23/4/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frackityfrack
The Boston GlobeVerified account ‏@BostonGlobe

Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities.

----

So when was this, in relation to the bombing? Strange how in every big tragic event, there is a drill being run of the exact same thing.

Indeed, it's strangely even. No matter how the debunkers will say that it was just some tactic to get people out, it doesn't add up. But on the other hand the call was published a few minutes after the explosion. THis is not really an evidence of anything, just very, very sketchy.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Wow, what a bunch of nutcases.

This site is hilarious

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7

This site is hilarious

Yet, you're here. Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frackityfrack

Originally posted by MadMax7

This site is hilarious

Yet, you're here. Hmmm.

LOL. Loved that response.

This kid makes an account today and then trolls all the boards calling everyone an idiot.....

some people....

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45 >>

join