It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stussy123
You're the main one. That guy in the wheelchair is sitting up with 2 legs blown off. The helpers have no blood on them . No blood on the wheelchair. He's grasping his leg. No tourniquet. There are arteries in the leg you know. Somebody posted a very nice sequence of frames that shows that guy with a hood on and glasses clearly putting on prosthetics. No blood!!! I may be only 19 but Im not stupid. Why is it that the guy with the missing legs is thought to be an ex marine that lost both legs. Looks just like him. But im supposed to ignore that comparison but look at the suspect's comparison with pics of them on the scene and pics of them in life. Im impartial. And like I said Im not dumb

Don't listen to them man. People are in denial this thing is fake. The implications of admitting those victims are actors is too much for them to stomach. They will defend the corporate media's script no matter how much clear and simple evidence is presented to them. Admitting they are wrong would mean their entire life as an proud police and army loving American is a lie.

Your earnesty and bravery in looking at the truth is what all Americans should aspire to achieve. Thank you for your post.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Originally posted by masta12d
If we stopped murding people with Shock-n-Awe and pay concessions to those we have wronged in the name of oil perhaps we my receive forgiveness.

edit on 20-4-2013 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

So...who were we raping and pillaging in the middle east prior to 1993 that provoked the bombing of the WTC?

"We may receive forgiveness"..... are you really that naive?

You have a class of people in the MIddle East that are raping their own people and taking virtually all the oil proceeds for themselves. The lower class people cannot effectively, in many cases, (they are learning different though) seek justice there, but they can take out their frustrations on westerners (and, indeed, are encouraged to do so). As long as the US is recognized as not being an Islamic state...as long as we are perceived as being rich and powerful, as long as those in power seek to weaken us, there will continue to be acts of terrorism.

There is an undeclared war being fought by proxy by those in power in the middle east. They cannot confront us head-on, so instead they fund underground organizations to recruit the dis-affected to combat us for them, all the while covering up any connections as they possibly can.

If you follow the money you find that even members of the Saudi family are funding terrorism and the brand of Islam responsible for fomenting the emotional content that leads to suicide bombers.

Do not, ever, be so naive as to believe that if we leave them alone they will not bring the fight to us. Do not, ever, be so naive as to believe they will "forgive" us if we retreat from the area.

We are damned if we do, and damned if we don't. Period.

There was a time not long ago Afghanistan wasn't backwards. There was time when Iraq wasn't either. It's because of our pillaging and installation of puppet regimes that cause this. We install dictators and keep them empowered via US mil tech, billions in funds, information on mutual enemies to further the needs of the puppets master. And by proxy the small elite they placed in power. Wake up....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Oh and people want peace and if given a chance a "people" not governments will chose peace.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

You are the one who is mostly pushing this fake/actors thing on the site. You can then explain this: How is it that they had actors in the middle of the explosions, then by acts of miracle survived those explosions without injuries so they can fake those injuries with phrosthetics and fake blood?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
mykah, I never saw you create a thread with your findings, I made one with mine. Lets discuss Paramedic to EMT
thread

Muzzel I owe you an appology. I disrupted your thread yesterday...sorry

Also Im here to admit that you were right on some topics....I saw military police deployed in the city....as ex military that made me want to throw up.

Also the entering empty houses without warrants that came out made my blood boil...

but i still think the police can use assualt weapons to protect themselves

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I am in total agreement with you.

Our govt is not so efficient, no so effective, not so infallible that it can pull off false flag operations at will as people here seem to believe. Secrets are hard to keep, and the penalty for conducting a false flag operation and getting caught red handed would be severe for those in charge. The fallout would likely affect many in govt that had nothing to do with it.

There are millions of people cheating on their taxes...do you honestly believe the govt is capable of catching even a significant portion of them? There are thousands of unsolved murders, tens of thousands of unsolved robberies each and every year...do you honestly believe we have an all-seeing, all-knowing govt? I am sure they want to be...I am sure they are trying to improve that nature, but honestly the fed govt has become a stinking bloated mass of inefficiency that cannot do anything right.

Consider all our societies ills and the actions taken by the govt to resolve those issues. Have ANY of them worked? lol

The govt is good at very few things....blowing crap up is one. Wasting money is another. Inefficiency and red tape is another.

Our healthcare is about to take a nosedive...why? Simply because now the Feds are tinkering with it....hide and watch.

That is the simplest reason I can give as to why the govt isnt involved in false flags. Will they take advantage of a situation if presented with the opportunity? Hell yeah...but do they honestly have the capability to pull off secret operations efficiently and then keep the whole operation under wraps without leaks? Hell no.

edit on 20-4-2013 by bbracken677 because: spelling correction

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d
Oh and people want peace and if given a chance a "people" not governments will chose peace.

That is sarcasm right? Cause no matter how far back in history you go, the above statement is wrong.

Hell...how many people in Chicago are shooting each other tonight? Is the govt making them do that? lol Peace...right.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Im starting to agree with the actors theory. The guy with the missing legs has no blood pouring out of his legs, getting both legs blown off would certainly cause massive bleeding. The cowboy hat guy would be covered in blood, not just part of his sweatshirt. The wheel chair would be dripping with blood leaving a trail from where he has been wheeled around. Also there are no nails or metal shards which would be on the ground if this actually happened. This could be faked by making a bomb that just made a loud noise and bright flash without the metal material. Either way this whole thing doesnt add up. I think this was a staged event which back fired. All it took to foil this plot was a guy snapping pictures of the scene. He is an American hero who likely allowed this to be shown as a farce.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

if you were to go to the link provided in the post and scroll down
CNN and similar others are linked to and quoted

and I would like to see a straight up debate between Mykah and Cav
thats a fair way to go
edit on 20-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
To those who agree with the police actions, for "the greater good" - that the constitution must be ignored due to extraordinary circumstances (which the government will just make up now they know they can get away with it) must have LOVED Bush and the Patriot Act and Obama with his NDAA. (and soon to be passed CISPA)

Give your head a shake.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Trying to establish timeline of 'Shelter In Place" and related details...

Governor Deval Patrick and Police Commissioner Ed David (Speaking for Mayor Tom Menino) have extended the "Shelter in Place" recommendation to all of Boston.

"We're asking people to shelter in place. In other words, to stay indoors with their doors locked and not to open their door for anyone other than a properly identified law enforcement officer," said Patrick in a press conference in Watertown this morning.

The order is an extension of the previous shelter recommendation, which included Watertown, Waltham, Newton, Belmont, Cambridge and Allston/Brighton. The new order means there are approximately 935,000 people are now locked in their homes.
southend.patch.com...

Finally had to go to BPD Twitter to get times:

12:43 AM - Residents of Watertown asked to stay indoors. Do not answer door unless instructed by a police officer.
3:23 PM - Gov Patrick says the ‘stay indoor’ request has been lifted and MBTA service has been restored.
4:03 PM - Police operations in the Franklin Street Watertown area. Residents shelter in place.
5:45 PM - Suspect in custody. Officers sweeping the area. Stand by for further info.
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So can we expect them to shut down the city again?

Boston bombers: FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist “sleeper cell” linked to brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk www.mirror.co.uk...
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Mykah

You are the one who is mostly pushing this fake/actors thing on the site. You can then explain this: How is it that they had actors in the middle of the explosions, then by acts of miracle survived those explosions without injuries so they can fake those injuries with phrosthetics and fake blood?

Flash powder. It creates a big bang with lots of smoke but very little actual damage.

Here in these before and after pictures you can see the site of the second "explosion". Notice how dense the crowd is in the before picture. Notice how there are only 10 or so people on the ground when there are supposedly 170 injured in the after picture. Notice the blast site is blurred out by the news agency. Notice the mailbox and the tree are un-affected by the supposed bomb.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

BBC INTERVIEW WITH PETER POWER ON THE AFTERNOON OF July 7th 2005

PETER POWER: At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now.

HOST: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?

thenewalexandrialibrary.com...

Drill participants ,and I think "injured actors", real bombs, dead and wounded and patsies
right in front of everyone

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

TPTB have one big problem they are moving to slow for it to work. The average everyday people are starting to wake up. The whole prepper movement is growing everyday.

Look back 5 years ago until today and think about how many people you know who have started to see the truth.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

well they are already brainwashing the public into thinking those individuals are domestic terrorists....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

So all the videos we've seen of the blast that easily could tore limbs of a person right off were faked? From multiple angles and sources? I gotta hand it to them, they're doing pretty fine job without alien hologram technology...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
There's a lot of very odd things going on w/ the whole boston bombing thing...in no particular order:

Remember a little while back when Obama was caught on an open Mic..."Tell Vladimir to wait until after my re-election"

And now we have Russian nationalists in our country blowing # up - brought to justice "with the help of the Russian president Vladimir Putin"?

DHS is buying up all the ammo - and now they're coming after our means of manufacturing our own?

Posts made hours before the bombs went off from a person claiming to be an insider, predicting exactly what happened.

Something. Is. Wrong.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join