It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'm not even going to attempt the strawman arguments, obfuscation and deliberate refusal to answer some questions by the opening poster, so I guess I'll just dissect the opening post, as this is where this whole mess starts.

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Apply simple logic my friends.
See, historically the way to treat terrorists is to never give into their demands and never grant unreasonable publicity to them. This way there is no incentive to commit terrorism acts for political gain.

I don't think there is any particular correct precedent for dealing with terrorists. Which historical treatment of terrorists are you alluding to exactly? What makes you think the terrorists are doing what they are doing for political gain? Do you honestly think by ignoring the 'naughty child', they will stop committing acts of terrorism?

However on our MSM, what do we have?

TERROR-MONGERING.
HYPE
MISINFORMATION
FEAR-MONGERING

Besides point 1 and 4 being the same, people choose what they want to watch. If they want to get their news from a broadcaster that likes to sensationalise the news story being covered, what right do you have to say they should not watch that? That's a bit 'totalitarian' isn't it? Are you suggesting that the press should be regulated, so that sensationalism be outlawed? Let me tell you, when the press is regulated, and they are not allowed to say what they want to say, is when you should be worried about your freedom and your liberty.

The pure simple fact that the Mainstream Media is pushing this so hard, with all caps and bold letters, is giving the terrorists exactly what they want. Maybe the MSM is in cahoots with them ?

Ridiculous. The main stream media is pushing it so hard, is because they know people want to know what is going on. They want the viewers to choose to watch their station. I bet you watched a MSM channel to see what was going on right?

Boston apparently has become a quasi-police state with hysteria and fear running amok, if I were to believe the way the MSM presents it. Did I say Quasi Police state? I meant FULL BLOWN police state.

I think what you define as a police state, and what I define as a police are completely different. Perhaps it would be wise for you to compare modern day China with Boston, or perhaps a more stark contrast between Boston and a city from the previous East Germany. When you've made that comparison, and you still feel like Boston is a Police State, please come back and explain.

END OF PART 1.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I don't care that your paper says you are a cop, your gear and weapons say you are a totalitarian military man here to squash my nation and it's liberty. Sadly you officers fail to realize this most simple fact.

Ridiculous. Are you saying that the gear a police officer wears, determines his political stance? In what way does a bullet proof vest, an assault rifle or camouflage clothing make someone a totalitarian? Are the entire armed forces totalitarian because they have that gear? Are they more totalitarian because they have harder hitting equipment? When the police use that equipment to tell you what you can and can't do, as part of a political agenda, then you can call them totalitarian, not until then.

There is no more Law of this Land, there is only chaos, ignorance, and insanity.

Last I looked, the police are still in place, the judges sit on their seats, and the lawyers argue back and forth. Please explain that statement without ridiculous generalisations, with no basis in fact.

State-Sponsored Terror on your State-Sponsored TV
Welcome to the New World Dis-Order folks.

I take it you mean the main stream media in this statement? Again, see above posts concerning the media, and the dangers of regualation.

Whatever happens with this terrorism:
1) NEVER give up your Liberties
2) NEVER agree to go to war over it
3) SPEAK OUT against the fascists and totalitarian/authoritarian agenda.

This I can agree with.

You are being brainwashed by the TV.
Turn it off. Step away and sever the chains that bind you in slavery to this system of fear which is being used to manipulate and control you.

Subjective. What you see as mental slavery, a North Korean revolutionary would see as a tremendous gift. It's a choice. What you perceive as the truth, does not necessarily make it a truth for a Americans. Get off your high horse.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

I don't care that your paper says you are a cop, your gear and weapons say you are a totalitarian military man here to squash my nation and it's liberty. Sadly you officers fail to realize this most simple fact.

Ridiculous. Are you saying that the gear a police officer wears, determines his political stance? In what way does a bullet proof vest, an assault rifle or camouflage clothing make someone a totalitarian?

Try visiting your local target practice range, it's full of totalitarians in camo, heavily armed. We need to use laser-guided bombs to destroy these nests of fascism.

Duh. What a retarded notion it is that having a weapon on you makes you a "totalitarian military man". Facepalm.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Apply simple logic my friends.

I have done as you wish and applied simple logic, and my logic tells me not to believe the opinions of someone who can offer no evidence or fact to support their ideas, while there is plenty of evidence and fact to tell me that two extremist individuals exploded two devices with an intent to kill and maim innocent people.

Your definition of logic is flawed.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I guess the part about the whole was that these police officers in armor and semiautomatic weapons were going door to door to make sure people safe and preforming limited searches of the homes to ensure they were safe. Between the MSM and the presence of armored police on their doorstep these innocent people allowed them walk all over their 4th amendment rights. If what happened to the driver of that car the night before is any indication those who would've tried to invoke their rights would at the very least arrested if not ordered to strip naked and put into the police car.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Is there a lot wrong with the US Security State? Yes!
Was this an example of it? No!

I am in Boston, so take it 1st hand that Martial Law was not declared. The request to 'shelter-in-place' was not enforced. Officials did the right thing yesterday. I think in a situation such as this the kind of response we've seen since Monday, was justified.

This type of situation is exactly when we should expect this type of response, not everyday against the possibilities. Everyday vigilance didn't stop this from happening. Heightened vigilance after the fact did catch the perpetrators.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
I have done as you wish and applied simple logic, and my logic tells me not to believe the opinions of someone who can offer no evidence or fact to support their ideas.

Here you go.

Originally posted by Mykah
There's more. This post was also deleted by Sean who runs the David Icke forums. I recommend opening this image in a new window to be viewed along side my analysis.

This image was taken by a third party photographer seconds after the first explosion. There is clear evidence of false flag staging here. The man in the red coat and baseball hat on the right is kneeling down giving directions to the guy in the white T-shirt. Also looking to this pair for direction are the woman sitting to the right and the man in a hood and sunglasses who set up the double amputee prosthetics.

Notice the relaxed posture and face of the hooded man. Notice also the calm prepared posture of the woman sitting down on the bottom right. See how her shirt sleeve is severely torn, yet her skin underneath is clean and clear of injury and blood. From where she's sitting look right to the bottom right corner and you can see an unmarked bottle of fake blood.

Look to the left and see the cowboy hat man standing there doing nothing. This is the same man who will pretend to hold the tourniquet of the fake amputee actor later on. Look to center of the photo and you will see the african woman moving herself away from the amputee actor since her shielding him from camera's job is over. Next to her is a woman with red hair leaning on her elbow.

Compare this now with another photo taken seconds later. Putting them side by side is very helpful.

The man with the hood and sunglasses, who was just sitting up looking fine and healthy after fixing up the amputee actor's prosthetics, is now on his back being evaluated by two people. Notice the rips in his jeans have no sign of blood or injury on the skin. The woman with red hair however is in the exact same pose as a minute ago. Meanwhile the double amputee actor is completely ignored by everyone when he is clearly in the most dire need of attention. There is a small amount of fake blood around him where the african lady shielding him used to be, she has dissappeared. What happened to her? Compare this photo with the first in my post.

The african woman who was sitting up, shielding the hooded man and amputee actor's prosthetic rigging, giving hand signals, looking left and right, having no visible blood or injuries, is now covered in blood and strapped into a spine board stretcher.

In a real medical scenario the amuptee would receive immediate treatment or die from bleed out. The fact this actor woman is removed from the scene via stretcher while the double amputee is left on the ground is ludacris. He would be dead from blood lose before they could even begin spinal assessment procedures involved in moving a patient to a stretched. Not to mention his blood lose would be over five liters, enough to cover the entire scene around these people in a thick puddle.

From firsthand experience with trauma in the field of EMS work, this is not real. These are actors. This is all staged.
Share this knowledge with everyone.

What's your logic say now?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Is there a lot wrong with the US Security State? Yes!
Was this an example of it? No!

I am in Boston, so take it 1st hand that Martial Law was not declared. The request to 'shelter-in-place' was not enforced. Officials did the right thing yesterday. I think in a situation such as this the kind of response we've seen since Monday, was justified.

Thank you for taking a stand against stupidity.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Most Americans are too lazy to stand up for freedom!! It would take the government taking away dancing with the stars and American Idol to make people mad!!

As long as they can sit in a puddle of sweat on the couch with a bag of potato chips and a 2 liter of Pepsi, then people are happy, unfortunately!!

The government knows this and will push us to our limits very soon......

With little writing, you just said A LOT! Ahahahaha...thanks for the morning funnies!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jholt5638
I guess the part about the whole was that these police officers in armor and semiautomatic weapons were going door to door to make sure people safe and preforming limited searches of the homes to ensure they were safe. Between the MSM and the presence of armored police on their doorstep these innocent people allowed them walk all over their 4th amendment rights.

What? They didn't allow the police "to walk all over" their rights, they chose to not exercise their rights, for the greater good, and to allow the police to perform their duties in a thorough manner, for their (the citizens) benefit. Just because people have rights, doesn't mean they have to exercise them, just because...

If what happened to the driver of that car the night before is any indication those who would've tried to invoke their rights would at the very least arrested if not ordered to strip naked and put into the police car.

The driver of the car (was he even driving, I thought he was on foot?), fitted the description of one of the suspects. If you were a police officer, and you heard what I heard on the scanner, about colleagues being shot and explosives being thrown at them, would you just take the car drivers word for it, or would you be super thorough? If they had blown the guys head off, then realised he was innocent, then you would have a point, but I honestly don't know what you would expect given the current situation they were in? What would you have done?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

If anything is sickening here it's the superficiality of this statement. In truth, it's more likely that LE were covering their @sses in case these Chechen morons would decide to take more lives. It's pretty reasonable, actually. You have the benefit of hindsight (DUH), the cops didn't have that luxury. The deaths were real, the Chechen tards were real.

So will anybody stand trial? Will they spill the beans? The father said his sons were setup as patsies. The bags carried by the perps do not match the crime scene very well. Some people are speculating it was craft international security false flag.

You are one of those folks that never believes in any conspiracy, yet this is a conspiracy site. I am not saying everything is a conspiracy either.

I guess time will tell who is correct and who is wrong. If I am wrong then I will admit it and apologise. If the government is wrong then we will probably(more like definitely) never hear about it.

As for the chechens why would they bomb america? We never invaded them. The russians did and paid the price a few times.
edit on 20/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

If what happened to the driver of that car the night before is any indication those who would've tried to invoke their rights would at the very least arrested if not ordered to strip naked and put into the police car.

The driver of the car fitted the description of one of the suspects. If you were a police officer, and you heard what I heard on the scanner, about colleagues being shot and explosives being thrown at them, would you just take the car drivers word for it, or would you be super thorough?

You mean the suspect description "white male 20-30 in the city of Boston"?
And by thorough you mean stripping him naked in the street in front of cameras?

The circular arguments from people supporting the government are laughable.

"Show one example of rights violation!"
"Okay here you go"
"Oh but that's okay he was the description, show me marshal law"
"Tanks in the streets, people ordered indoors, door to door searches"
"But there were terrorists!"
"Here's evidence the attack was staged"
"Show me one example of rights violation!"

TV is rotting people's ability to rationalize.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mykah

What's your logic say now?

Your whole post is absolutely idiotic.
edit on 20-4-2013 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

Please explain how so. Use medical terminology so your thoughts are clearly expressed.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Admittedly, there were too many Personnel & Vehicles involved in this.... I dont think they needed that much on the streets to get one guy!!

But I do think they made the right choice to shut down Boston so he couldn't escape!!

Imagine if the transport was still running and cars were in the streets, it would have been much more difficult for any Personnel to get from A to B.

I don't believe this was a set-up!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You do know they are Chechyan Jihadists which means it doesn't matter which Country they cause Terror in but seeing as its the Americans that the Jihadists dislike the most, they set up over there.... thats not to say that there aren't any over here in the UK because there probably are

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

The 'evidence' you presented for the event being staged, is laughable at best. At best. So are the points you raise in the post I am replying to. Just as an example, there is a Bostonian on this very PAGE, that says the request for citizens to remain indoors was not enforced, but just that - a request, that you conveniently ignore.

If you need me to tell you why, you are really beyond hope.

What I have seen more than anything else, whether that be on ATS or some of the other forums I frequent sometimes, is not the Government or the media using these events to further their agendas, but the average Tom, Dick and Harry using the bits that fit to further promote their own personal world viewpoints, and ignoring the parts that don't.

edit on 20-4-2013 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

You just don't want to believe what is happening right before your eyes. It's martial law, this is what it looks like. It's undeclared martial law, but still.

And not seeing this, is stupidity.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Mykah

The 'evidence' you presented for the event being staged, is laughable at best.

Please explain how so, use medical terminology to express yourself clearly. Also it might be worth mentioning your medical training so we have an idea where your expertise is coming from.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Mykah because: grammer

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Governent SHOULD always be the first suspect in case of a terror attack. Here on ATS we should know better, remember 9/11? Anyone with an analictic mind disregards the official story.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join