It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

Please for the love of God post a thread! And now with this story,

www.libertariannews.org...

and the 4chan prediction, plus Obama Considering pushing an Executive order for guns again=#.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Not going to say if it was faked or not.

Its a misconception that complete amputations spray blood. After a traumatic amputation, the arteries and veins quiver and stops the bleeding. In fact complete amputations bleed less than partial. This fact can easily be found on the web. If you need a link I can provide.

If a tourniquet isnt applied they relax and patients will bleed out. If a tourniquet is aplied then the bleed will not start minus a trickle.

Paramedic that has seen amputations

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I am not an EMT, nor anything medical.
But I have experience in traumatic amputation.
While driving home with my mother growing up, we were one of the first upon the scene of a motorcycle accident. The biker had been hit from the side, taking the force on his leg. Which was lying, detached, partially out of his boot, several feet away.
The biker was not bleeding. He was not in pain. He was awake and rational, removing his belt to apply a tourniquet. He wanted someone to bring his boot closer.
Shock can do amazing things. People who suffer amazingly traumatic injuries, might not bleed for a while. They can answer questions, know what is going on, and not feel great pain. It all comes eventually, but in the extremely short time span of the pictures claiming "faked", it is possible, perhaps even probable.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

please create a thread of this please

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
While driving home with my mother growing up, we were one of the first upon the scene of a motorcycle accident. The biker had been hit from the side, taking the force on his leg. Which was lying, detached, partially out of his boot, several feet away.
The biker was not bleeding. He was not in pain. He was awake and rational, removing his belt to apply a tourniquet. He wanted someone to bring his boot closer.
Shock can do amazing things. People who suffer amazingly traumatic injuries, might not bleed for a while. They can answer questions, know what is going on, and not feel great pain. It all comes eventually, but in the extremely short time span of the pictures claiming "faked", it is possible, perhaps even probable.

This memory of yours is so old it cannot be counted upon to be reliable, most cops will tell you witness testimony changes over time, sometimes it changes radically.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
DIdn't you know , all amputations are supposed to look like the scene from Kill Bill where the Bride is cutting of limbs.

Never mind that medical reality is different then that.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by stars15k

Funny you skip my post to respond to that. Do the research yourself, from medical resources. Deny ignorance not create it

edit on 19-4-2013 by cavscout11cav because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There's more. This post was also deleted by Sean who runs the David Icke forums. I recommend opening this image in a new window to be viewed along side my analysis.

This image was taken by a third party photographer seconds after the first explosion. There is clear evidence of false flag staging here. The man in the red coat and baseball hat on the right is kneeling down giving directions to the guy in the white T-shirt. Also looking to this pair for direction are the woman sitting to the right and the man in a hood and sunglasses who set up the double amputee prosthetics.

Notice the relaxed posture and face of the hooded man. Notice also the calm prepared posture of the woman sitting down on the bottom right. See how her shirt sleeve is severely torn, yet her skin underneath is clean and clear of injury and blood. From where she's sitting look right to the bottom right corner and you can see an unmarked bottle of fake blood.

Look to the left and see the cowboy hat man standing there doing nothing. This is the same man who will pretend to hold the tourniquet of the fake amputee actor later on. Look to center of the photo and you will see the african woman moving herself away from the amputee actor since her shielding him from camera's job is over. Next to her is a woman with red hair leaning on her elbow.

Compare this now with another photo taken seconds later. Putting them side by side is very helpful.

The man with the hood and sunglasses, who was just sitting up looking fine and healthy after fixing up the amputee actor's prosthetics, is now on his back being evaluated by two people. Notice the rips in his jeans have no sign of blood or injury on the skin. The woman with red hair however is in the exact same pose as a minute ago. Meanwhile the double amputee actor is completely ignored by everyone when he is clearly in the most dire need of attention. There is a small amount of fake blood around him where the african lady shielding him used to be, she has dissappeared. What happened to her? Compare this photo with the first in my post.

The african woman who was sitting up, shielding the hooded man and amputee actor's prosthetic rigging, giving hand signals, looking left and right, having no visible blood or injuries, is now covered in blood and strapped into a spine board stretcher.

In a real medical scenario the amuptee would receive immediate treatment or die from bleed out. The fact this actor woman is removed from the scene via stretcher while the double amputee is left on the ground is ludacris. He would be dead from blood lose before they could even begin spinal assessment procedures involved in moving a patient to a stretched. Not to mention his blood lose would be over five liters, enough to cover the entire scene around these people in a thick puddle.

From firsthand experience with trauma in the field of EMS work, this is not real. These are actors. This is all staged.
Share this knowledge with everyone.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have also personally seen amputations, decapations and even two seperate occassions of men literaly cut in half. One horizontaly (motorcycle accident) and one verticaly (train suicide).

I was astonished at how little blood I saw. Believe what you will....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA
DIdn't you know , all amputations are supposed to look like the scene from Kill Bill where the Bride is cutting of limbs.

Never mind that medical reality is different then that.

You mean it is not like the movies?!

PS Opeth rocks.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

YOU NEED TO CREATE A THREAD OF THIS

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thank you muzzleflash for putting my mind into words... You are so good at it. I tried to say it in another thread:

I never seen so much police presence for one person. Each time a new episode occurs there seems to be a ratcheting up of men and hardware. There was Dorner, then Sandy Hook, now this. The whole city is on "lock down"? Thats prison speak. What, our cities are like prisons now? They cry havoc, declare Marshall Law, establish perimeters (checkpoints) and then send armed goon squads to search every cell, I mean house.

Thats the invasion. Not of a single scared wounded kid, but all the military style infringement of peoples homes and sanctity. It violates the ethics of the constitution against "reasonable" searches, warrantless searches, having standing armies and I don't know what else. Meanwhile the tax payer is absorbing it all and the cops are getting overtime... so who cares? The economy sucks, lets have a military sweep fest! We get to use our new toys...

I get the impression the longer the guy stays missing the more they will occupy and tear the place up looking for him.

Get used to it. What I seen so far they are careful to not show to much and the media is entirely complicit with it all.

That was a very potent and powerful post Intrp, thank you for sharing it with me and everyone here in this thread. Sorry I had missed it earlier.

The cities are only prisons so long as our minds remain locked within the TV paradigm.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

You confuse me. You question why the double amputee is barely bleeding, yet your linked pic shows a large pool of blood by his legs.

Wait nevermind that is fake blood.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

Please tell me where you are certified and the cert level. I want to look up your protocols. I am downloading thos pics and will point out your errors of assumption.

Btw have you ever worked a mas cas. Everyone in ems knows thatbplans go out the window in the stress. You train for start triage but it never goes as planned

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I agree with what the OP is saying, yes martial law is one step closer around the country as of today.

But, I'm just sick and tired of the threads on here calling to action an uprising to stop it. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. At least not yet. The average american doesnt give a sh#t what happens as long as

A: they can afford to feed themselves/family with their paycheck.
B: they get to be entertained by mindless # on tv, internet, tablets, phones xboxes and all these other nonsense gadgets.

Until one or both of these things is taken away the majority wont care, and there will be no uprising.

Face it, if you lived in Watertown today you would be doing the same as everyone else, staying in your home on lockdown. (probably posting the same thread telling people to get off their asses and do something)

its just not gonna happen until those things are removed on a long term basis.
just prepare and sit back for when it finally does happen. thats all us type of people can do.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Its not just about the blood puddle, its everything.

The hooded man and african woman's behavior in the frame by frame.
The tears in clothing with no sign of injury.
The clearly fake bright colored blood.
The bottle of fake blood.
The double amputee not getting help for minutes.
There being no blood flow from double femoral amputation with a FAKE tourniquet wrap job.
Also all the other points I've shared.

This is all fake, open your eyes, its right in front of us.

Wake up.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

In that second photograph, the close up of the redhead, the legs to the right of her have what appear to be a dangling earpiece... ?

Anyone else?

edit on 19-4-2013 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingTheWorld

If a single person with a gun can shut down a city like Boston, then we have lost.

There is no loss as long as freedom loving people still draw breath. However, your single person with a gun has:

Detonated an explosive at a civilian event, killing 3 innocent people and wounding 150 others.

Shot an officer point blank in his cruiser at MIT.

Robbed a 7/11.

Hijacked a car, with a hostage, and stole 800 more dollars.

and Got in a shootout with multiple police officers, before escaping. Killer at Large.

Is that the type of person you want walking around your neighborhood? A remorseless killer? What if he had your family hostage, and your own safety was threatened?

Do we know for a fact that him and his brother were the sole perps? Were there others involved in the planning, or was it just two disillusioned kids that made their own bombs?

There is good reason for the extra security measures, and every reason for LE not to take chances. Saving innocent lives should always be the highest priority.

Sure, there are crimes taking place everyday, common criminals who are eventually caught, but in this instance we are dealing with extraordinary events and crimes affecting many innocent civilians.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mykah
Its not just about the blood puddle, its everything.

The hooded man and african woman's behavior in the frame by frame.
The tears in clothing with no sign of injury.
The clearly fake bright colored blood.
The bottle of fake blood.
The double amputee not getting help for minutes.
There being no blood flow from double femoral amputation with a FAKE tourniquet wrap job.
Also all the other points I've shared.

This is all fake, open your eyes, its right in front of us.

Wake up.

Ignore my explanation but I will point it out with pics here soon.

What is your cert level and state of certification. I want to download your protocols to get the view from your perspective

Also does your state use start triage

Im surprised you didnt point out that no dopamine was being given

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

Those are really interesting claims you have made. I do not know either way, but I do admit you sound quite convinced and it is compelling.

The good thing is that it doesn't matter either way, if this was all real, or all hoax, or half real half hoax.
Although I concede that the likely hood of hoaxes are rather high this day and age, so it wouldn't surprise me.

This is still martial law propaganda in our faces, which is wrong, no matter what flavor of reality we pick.
And I am against it in all scenarios.
edit on 19-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join