It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 14
121
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv
 

Maybe you'd like to take back what you stated about Massachusetts in this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Looks like you were wrong and they are willing to take away rights for everyone's "safety" and "security".




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by charlyv
 

Maybe you'd like to take back what you stated about Massachusetts in this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Looks like you were wrong and they are willing to take away rights for everyone's "safety" and "security".


Interesting.

So he defends Martial Law?

Yet he thinks REAL ID is bad?

Hilarious. They are equally evil.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If martial can be declared in the birthplace of freedom and liberty, it'll work anywhere. Please don't take this out of context, what happened in Boston was an atrocity. My condolences to ALL the victims. My biggest concern is who those victims are. "They've" called in the military to enforce civilian law, for one man? I understand the severity of the situation, I'm just confused at the cause and effect here.

”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” - Ben Franklin



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought
 


Thank you for your contributions I am really appreciating what you have to offer in regards to this most fascinating and relevant topic about our state of affairs in the USA today.

Hopefully more people will open their eyes to what is really going on and will stand up and say NO to tyranny.
Never give up!



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwontrun
If martial can be declared in the birthplace of freedom and liberty, it'll work anywhere. Please don't take this out of context, what happened in Boston was an atrocity. My condolences to ALL the victims. My biggest concern is who those victims are. "They've" called in the military to enforce civilian law, for one man? I understand the severity of the situation, I'm just confused at the cause and effect here.

”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” - Ben Franklin


Exactly.

If they can strip Americans of their fundamental human rights, without even having a single major resistance, than they can and will do it everywhere.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by cavscout11cav
 


I didn't say there was a curfew. I said that Martial Law sometimes includes a curfew. I never said one was in place in Boston right now.
Why don't you have your brother log in and speak for himself. You talk about him so much that it's going to be classified as hearsay.



Terrorists hate your freedom.

Terrorists attack.

So you, GIVE UP YOUR FREEDOM???

Way to surrender the war. What are we France now?

(Not directed at you Afterthought, sorry I quoted it) Haha.
edit on 19-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)


What?
I was replying to cav about how he said he was going to call his brother and tell him that a curfew was in place when I stated that Martial Law doesn't necessarily mean that everyone has to stay inside 24/7. I only mentioned the curfew to show that Martial Law can take the form of many levels to keep us under control. I never said I agreed with curfews. Although, when they were looking for the Son of Sam, I believe that a curfew was ordered so young lovers weren't making out in cars at night like sitting ducks.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought
 


Yeah I meant that reply to the other guy that was saying there is no tyranny everything is rosey and cupcakes.
My bad After. Bit of a mistake there.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by Afterthought
 


Thank you for your contributions I am really appreciating what you have to offer in regards to this most fascinating and relevant topic about our state of affairs in the USA today.

Hopefully more people will open their eyes to what is really going on and will stand up and say NO to tyranny.
Never give up!


Whew! You had me worried with your last post.
Not to worry! I'm most certainly on your side and have the same beliefs.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 




far too many Bostonians are apparently brainwashed or under educated about their own history, in that they think it's the "RIGHT decision" to give up their liberty to live life normally, so they can pretend the cops will keep them safe?


I'm pretty sure that if you were in Boston right now, and decided to go on a joy ride through the streets that you would be apprehended fairly quickly. Would you then say "Woo-Hoo! I'm doing the right thing! I'm expressing my Constitutional Freedoms!" I would think that while in hand-cuffs you would change your tune.

The gravity of the situation entails that everyone willingly complies while LE does their job. The police are searching for a killer, and to let citizens do whatever they want at this point in time hampers their ability to "Protect and Serve". Life in Boston will return to normal, but a killer running loose dictates abnormal responses to said situation.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by Afterthought
 


Thank you for your contributions I am really appreciating what you have to offer in regards to this most fascinating and relevant topic about our state of affairs in the USA today.

Hopefully more people will open their eyes to what is really going on and will stand up and say NO to tyranny.
Never give up!


Whew! You had me worried with your last post.
Not to worry! I'm most certainly on your side and have the same beliefs.


Yeah sorry, haha, the thread has been going kinda fast and I have been missing posts and in a rush so obviously a lot of mistakes are being made, mostly grammar or spelling (minor ones that I have been trying to correct).

Once I posted it and saw it was reply to you I realized it was a screw up and updated the "Not directed to you" part. I didn't want to delete the whole post it was too witty.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42


I'm pretty sure that if you were in Boston right now, and decided to go on a joy ride through the streets that you would be apprehended fairly quickly. Would you then say "Woo-Hoo! I'm doing the right thing! I'm expressing my Constitutional Freedoms!" I would think that while in hand-cuffs you would change your tune.

The gravity of the situation entails that everyone willingly complies while LE does their job. The police are searching for a killer, and to let citizens do whatever they want at this point in time hampers their ability to "Protect and Serve". Life in Boston will return to normal, but a killer running loose dictates abnormal responses to said situation.



Thank you for proving the point of my thread.

You just vindicated my argument.

Being handcuffed for expressing your constitutional freedom to walk down the street of the city you live in?
That's martial law, tyrannical, and Anti-American in every way possible.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
The gravity of the situation entails that everyone willingly complies while LE does their job.


"They've" created the circumstance in the first place...both the policy mandated by the politicians and the implementation of the law by their subordinates.


The police are searching for a killer, and to let citizens do whatever they want at this point in time hampers their ability to "Protect and Serve".


How many gangbangers get this type of treatment???
How many gang shooters have shot up 3 people but Boston was never shut down?


Life in Boston will return to normal, but a killer running loose dictates abnormal responses to said situation.


It will go back to 'normal' but this time around people will be a lot more inclined to give up their rights next time.
This whole thing seems so calculated and cold...



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by iwontrun
 


I live relatively close to Boston and have been glued to this. Now granted I suck at math, but NOTHING adds up here, nothing. I hope this is the straw that wakes people up to the tyranny thats building here.

Sorry reply was to muzzleflash not myself
edit on 4/19/2013 by iwontrun because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 

Thank you muzzleflash for putting my mind into words... You are so good at it. I tried to say it in another thread:


I never seen so much police presence for one person. Each time a new episode occurs there seems to be a ratcheting up of men and hardware. There was Dorner, then Sandy Hook, now this. The whole city is on "lock down"? Thats prison speak. What, our cities are like prisons now? They cry havoc, declare Marshall Law, establish perimeters (checkpoints) and then send armed goon squads to search every cell, I mean house.

Thats the invasion. Not of a single scared wounded kid, but all the military style infringement of peoples homes and sanctity. It violates the ethics of the constitution against "reasonable" searches, warrantless searches, having standing armies and I don't know what else. Meanwhile the tax payer is absorbing it all and the cops are getting overtime... so who cares? The economy sucks, lets have a military sweep fest! We get to use our new toys...

I get the impression the longer the guy stays missing the more they will occupy and tear the place up looking for him.

Get used to it. What I seen so far they are careful to not show to much and the media is entirely complicit with it all.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
and of course they wont take him alive, and we will never get any info on this, and they will feed us whatever story fits best for any of the agendas theyre trying to push... its a real shame



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So I'm watching all the News channels and omg!!!!! Faux News commentator says, and I quote..." I was following the solders ... I mean cops"

If you really listen to these people and you are awake since the stolen election of 2000-2004 and the disgusting race of 2012..( we know all these people are on the same team) and 911... You will hear the propaganda and its sickening!!!!



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwontrun
reply to post by iwontrun
 


I live relatively close to Boston and have been glued to this. Now granted I suck at math, but NOTHING adds up here, nothing. I hope this is the straw that wakes people up to the tyranny thats building here.

Sorry reply was to muzzleflash not myself
edit on 4/19/2013 by iwontrun because: (no reason given)


Of course it doesn't add up.
Math is precise and specific.

Trying to build reasonable equations out of garbage false data, is impossible.

Thanks for the post btw.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Radioreference

Found this interesting.

Boston area law enforcement feeds are temporarily offline to protect law enforcement resources and their efforts during the manhunt underway in the Boston Metro area.

Really? This guys holed up someplace listening to radioreferance? They should pull the plug on the MSM too.
But then again this is just to keep those FOPAR's from happening like they did at Sandyhook.
EEEERRRRRR!



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Aaand Im done, I have better things to do right now.

You all pat yourselves on the back as the heros of the US.

You are asked to say exactly what you would do different that wouldnt be martial law, and its never answered

You complain about the media, and use that as the sole source of your arguments

You all win this round, maybe I will come back later not that you care. You could of very easily won the arguement that they were entering houses that people werent home, but you chose to never answer directly...so there is your argument. I agree that is wrong and unconstitutional. I dont think everything is a "farce" and that this is not martial law. I hae tried to fight my point that the term lockdown is a media term being used, but the city is not locked down (well maybe waterford is in parts)

I will end this with
"some random quote that has some general relevance to what is being talked about"- someone



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
So I'm watching all the News channels and omg!!!!! Faux News commentator says, and I quote..." I was following the solders ... I mean cops"

If you really listen to these people and you are awake since the stolen election of 2000-2004 and the disgusting race of 2012..( we know all these people are on the same team) and 911... You will hear the propaganda and its sickening!!!!


Word to that Tracehd, I see you are questioning things and that is how we will free our minds from these chains they have trapped us all into.

That is their ultimate weakness, questioning.

What I believe we need to improve upon in our approach is that we need to make a stronger and more robust argument for freedom and critical thinking. I believe this is within our reach.

It's awesome to see such a great poster as yourself drop by to chime in!



new topics

top topics



 
121
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join