It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
S&F OP. Anybody that's disagreeing with you is either so demoralized by their slavery, (these people are almost impossible to change) or their being paid to post here. Which is most likely the reason.

And I am not saying anyone that disagrees with you is a paid shill, what I'm trying to say is that anyone who loves big brother, and is willing to sacrifice civil liberties for the illusion of safety, deserves neither.

Seriously anyone who supports Big Gov. or any of this totalitarian regime authority state has their head so far up their ass they will only "awake" when they get the military boot in the rear. But then it's too late. Good to see more people like OP in this forum, I'm really starting to lose faith in this website. Especially now with these people with the "conspiracy stigma" And saying "not everything is a conspiracy."

Like I said before, you either question everything or you don't question at all.

Awesome contribution thank you very much Kang!

We will overturn this tyranny, do not fear. The money-power influences are very weak and vulnerable, despite their propaganda aiming to make them look untouchable and invincible.

Question everything ! Especially yourself

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

That's funny. This is a perfect definition of Martial Law. Under the Fourth Amendment you cannot be searched without a warrant. But # the fourth amendment, it got destroyed already by NDAA.

What is wrong with you people? Can't you see the writing all over the wall? Patriot Act, NDAA, NDRP, 30,000 Drones over US skies by 2015 (passed by congress) and now it's commies- Al-CIADA-and finally, domestic terrorism.

People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both. - Ben Franklin.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by muzzleflash

Do end your ignorant BS about Freedom. You know nothing about freedom and its attendant responsibilities. All you know is to be as free as wild animals and worse, to behave like one.

My only hope is that you stay within the RULE OF LAW, for if you venture one step against the WILL of the People, then may you enjoy your time in the zoo that you belong, to prevent you from endangering others whom do know what is responsible freedom within a thriving and evolving progressive civilisation.

Cheers.

How contradictory.

LOCK DOWNS are against the Rule of Law (Law = Constitution).

By unofficially declaring a defacto Martial Law status, they are dissolving and usurping the Rule of Law in favor of the Rule of Convenience and Expediency.

You keep saying defacto martial law, and lockdown. You are using the term from the media (lock down) that you are complaining about

As I said, two small areas cordoned does not equal lock down. People are ASKED to shelter in place. People are moving freely. Where is your proof everyone is locked down? My brother is there, and I have said how his day has been. Where is your proof of this lock down? Dont worry I expect you to skirt over this comment as it will be too hard for you counter.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
It's not lost on me they are doing this drill in the most gun-controlled state in the country.

Try searching house to house in Kentucky or Texas...

Extremely relevant point Babybull.

The same realization had occurred to me earlier last night.
I do not know if that specific is the case or not, but it is plausible.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

That's funny. This is a perfect definition of Martial Law. Under the Fourth Amendment you cannot be searched without a warrant. But # the fourth amendment, it got destroyed already by NDAA.

What is wrong with you people? Can't you see the writing all over the wall? Patriot Act, NDAA, NDRP, 30,000 Drones over US skies by 2015 (passed by congress) and now it's commies- Al-CIADA-and finally, domestic terrorism.

People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both. - Ben Franklin.

Actually this follows the 4th admendment, they are not being forced out and searched, they are asking (kindly I might add) to search the property. If someone says no, they arent storming the house

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav

As I said, two small areas cordoned does not equal lock down. People are ASKED to shelter in place. People are moving freely. Where is your proof everyone is locked down? My brother is there, and I have said how his day has been. Where is your proof of this lock down? Dont worry I expect you to skirt over this comment as it will be too hard for you counter.

You have been proven wrong or misinformed so many times on this thread, yet here you are passing off rumors that we haven't even 100% determined are solid facts yet?

As I said earlier, I will wait for a few days to determine these specifics.

And are you trying to claim that the MSM is reporting lies about Boston being on "lock down"?
Why should I believe you, with no credibility, no sources, no proof of anything?
CNN has more credibility than you, and yet they barely have any at all.

I'll take their word over yours for now. Now usually I would take it at face value but since you are consistently inaccurate and incorrect I am going to apply serious skepticism to anything you utter in this thread henceforth.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav

Actually this follows the 4th admendment, they are not being forced out and searched, they are asking (kindly I might add) to search the property. If someone says no, they arent storming the house

The other rumors claimed the opposite, that people were being forcibly searched in some instances.

So rumor vs rumor, who wins? No one, because it's all BS.
edit on 19-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

I will tell you exactly what is wrong with them.
They believe in the TV, and fail to read history books.

Very simple.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Where have I been proven wrong...In fact 1 page back I posted a pic of the traffic cameras (you chose to not respond to) Traffic is flowing in the land of martial law.

You havent proven anything, except spout off quotes and skirt over any comment that would be too hard for you to respond to. That tactic isnt lost on me.

You say the media is over hyping this, then use the medias term lock down. I have a novel idea, do research. call businesses in boston to see if they are open.

You complain of the media, and then use them as your source???? You confuse me

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Perhaps there's nothing wrong with us. Maybe we're just less paranoid, checking our emotions over facts.

Nothing wrong with that, is there?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I live and work in Boston. Ask the families of those that lost their lives here if they think Boston is a farce. This is a good example of how we deal with terrorists and I thank every one of those brave officers for their sacrifice and perseverance in hunting down and killing these scumbags. Flag: "Don't tread on me." really means something here.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by Kang69

Perhaps there's nothing wrong with us. Maybe we're just less paranoid, checking our emotions over facts.

Nothing wrong with that, is there?

Less paranoid?

So cowering in fear of terrorists, willing to give up all liberty for false security = Brave?

And telling people to stop being afraid of the boogy man = Paranoid?

I think you have it backwards. The TV fanatics are the ones full of fear and paranoia.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

Here's an article stating that Boston is resembling a ghost town, so I don't know why your traffic cams would be showing otherwise. Who's right? You or the article?
www.masslive.com...
Please see that the article was updated at 2:56

It's not every day you see the streets of a major U.S. city practically deserted -- and Bostonians took notice of the rare occurance. Many social media users, holed up for Friday's citywide lockdown during the manhunt for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, shared their photos of the deserted city streets on Instagram.

Somebody's full of it.
Besides, even if Martial Law is declared, it doesn't mean that people have to remain in their homes not going to school or work. Sometimes, it means that a curfew is in place so they aren't out at night.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
I live and work in Boston. Ask the families of those that lost their lives here if they think Boston is a farce. This is a good example of how we deal with terrorists and I thank every one of those brave officers for their sacrifice and perseverance in hunting down and killing these scumbags. Flag: "Don't tread on me." really means something here.

Wow.

You just DEFENDED MARTIAL LAW
Then pushed the 'Dont Tread on Me' flag?

Shameful !

Read the Constitution Please!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Here's an article stating that Boston is resembling a ghost town, so I don't know why your traffic cams would be showing otherwise. Who's right? You or the article?
www.masslive.com...
Please see that the article was updated at 2:56

It's not every day you see the streets of a major U.S. city practically deserted -- and Bostonians took notice of the rare occurance. Many social media users, holed up for Friday's citywide lockdown during the manhunt for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, shared their photos of the deserted city streets on Instagram.

Somebody's full of it.
Besides, even if Martial Law is declared, it doesn't mean that people have to remain in their homes not going to school or work. Sometimes, it means that a curfew is in place so they aren't out at night.

Is that a mandatory lockdown as it is being portrayed here, or is that the people actually listening to the request that everyone shelter in place....watertown Mass is cordoned for the search. Saying one small part is cordoned is different than saying all of Boston is locked down.

Where is the curfew? Are people being arrested if they leave their house? If there is one I need to call my brother to tell him to go home from work.
edit on 19-4-2013 by cavscout11cav because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Dang it does look like a ghost town.
Martial Law it is than...

Also, far too many Bostonians are apparently brainwashed or under educated about their own history, in that they think it's the "RIGHT decision" to give up their liberty to live life normally, so they can pretend the cops will keep them safe?

In reality Boston is bowing down to the terrorists and letting them destroy us.

link   
reply to post by TorqueyThePig

I hope you did not take what was said about an informed citizenry as apprehending the suspect? That is not what I meant. The informed citizenry knows who this guys is, and are in a position to drop the dime on him at moments notice. Especially since now-a-days everyone has cellphones. Then, comes the calvary. As soon as he and his brother were positively identified? Both of their days were numbered. No longer can they walk the street with anonymity, cozy up in their terrorist hideout to scheme and plot, or go to the Starbucks for a cup of coffee. The suspect running loose in Watertown is a marked man. On the run always looking over his shoulder, and sooner or later the guy will slip up. Either caught or killed.

I realize LEOs have a duty to protect and serve. By all accounts, the Boston PD and the other agencies involved have done a great job! However, when did they become baby sitters, and start putting people in time out to keep them safe? I am not going to live my life looking over my shoulder, sacrificing my freedoms to come and go as I please, or foresake any of my rights for something that can never be guaranteed by any man or woman. Lets keep this suspect, the terrorists, and criminals looking over their shoulders, fearing for their freedom, and their very lives. We are free men and women! The world is a dangerous place. That is gospel. We risk our very lives stepping out the front door everyday, and why is the situation involving this crazed lunatic any different? I just think they are pouring it on a little heavy with this one. I recognize your points about the AR-15s, M-4s, APCs, and swat teams.

link   

I didn't say there was a curfew. I said that Martial Law sometimes includes a curfew. I never said one was in place in Boston right now.
Why don't you have your brother log in and speak for himself. You talk about him so much that it's going to be classified as hearsay.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by Afterthought

Dang it does look like a ghost town.
Martial Law it is than...

Also, far too many Bostonians are apparently brainwashed or under educated about their own history, in that they think it's the "RIGHT decision" to give up their liberty to live life normally, so they can pretend the cops will keep them safe?

In reality Boston is bowing down to the terrorists and letting them destroy us.

Pictures are a perspective. Feel free to good boston traffic cameras and see that ghost town...oh wait I remember your counter that evidence can be faked

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

I didn't say there was a curfew. I said that Martial Law sometimes includes a curfew. I never said one was in place in Boston right now.
Why don't you have your brother log in and speak for himself. You talk about him so much that it's going to be classified as hearsay.

Terrorists hate your freedom.

Terrorists attack.

So you, GIVE UP YOUR FREEDOM???

Way to surrender the war. What are we France now?

(Not directed at you Afterthought, sorry I quoted it) Haha.
edit on 19-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join