It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TorqueyThePig

Just another slippery slope. A whole lot of those these days. Your disagreement is duly noted. Yes, the suspect is indeed armed and dangerous. He allegedly has the propensity to use explosive devices, and is alleged to have used small arms to evade capture. He allegedly killed three innocent people at the Boston Marathon, allegedly maimed and mutilated scores of others, and is alleged to have killed a police officer at the campus of MIT. I want this guy apprehended, or taken out as much as the next person.

With all the public announcements being made to inform the public about this man? A vigilant and informed citizenry is no longer enough to aide in the successful conclusion of this tragedy? We have to flood the streets with heavily armed police officers, apcs, and other military grade equipment? As far as I am concerned, he might as well be mud. Furthermore, his freedom of movement is severly hindered by the positive ID made by the Boston Police Department and the FBI. In other words, what we have is a marked man with every law enforcement agency in the country eye-balling for him. That sounds like a major tactical disadvantage to me? To each their own I guess? Although, that display in the streets of Watertown is quite perplexing to me. Just my opinion. I thank you for your input and analysis. Duly noted!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

This is no ordinary situation today, but a CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER, as proven by the the humanslayers actions over the past few days.

Clear and present tyranny.
Clear and present propaganda.
Clear and present fear-mongering.

What don't you get about "There is no legitimate reason for a lock down, EVER"?
You simply cannot declare a defacto martial law, it is unconstitutional and illegal.

edit on 19-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
reply to post by TorqueyThePig

Just another slippery slope. A whole lot of those these days. Your disagreement is duly noted. Yes, the suspect is indeed armed and dangerous. He allegedly has the propensity to use explosive devices, and is alleged to have used small arms to evade capture. He allegedly killed three innocent people at the Boston Marathon, allegedly maimed and mutilated scores of others, and is alleged to have killed a police officer at the campus of MIT. I want this guy apprehended, or taken out as much as the next person.

With all the public announcements being made to inform the public about this man? A vigilant and informed citizenry is no longer enough to aide in the successful conclusion of this tragedy? We have to flood the streets with heavily armed police officers, apcs, and other military grade equipment? As far as I am concerned, he might as well be mud. Furthermore, his freedom of movement is severly hindered by the positive ID made by the Boston Police Department and the FBI. In other words, what we have is a marked man with every law enforcement agency in the country eye-balling for him. That sounds like a major tactical disadvantage to me? To each their own I guess? Although, that display in the streets of Watertown is quite perplexing to me. Just my opinion. I thank you for your input and analysis. Duly noted!

LE can't ask the citizens to help physically capture the suspect. If they did and someone was killed they would be responsible.

To try and prevent this maniac from harming anymore innocent people yes flood the street with LE. I don't think the response would be this big if he didn't have explosives. If it was just a pistol the response would be far less. This is a unique situation.

Again I don't agree with your definition of heavily armed. I don't consider patrol officers with semi auto AR 15's to be heavily armed. Nor I do I believe SWAT teams with full auto M4's to be heavily armed. All are weapons that can be purchased by citizens.

APC's? Come on they are armored vehicles only. You don't think LE should be able to have armored vehicles? Again any citizen can purchase or build an armored vehicle.

Like I said if LE starts firing on buildings with mortars, LMG's and calling in A10's for air support I will be worried.

Heavily armored just does not apply in this situation. Especially when everything LE is using can be purchased by citizens.
edit on 19-4-2013 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I really hate to say it, but I believe that they had to have something happen where regular people are athletes in order to get us to succumb to searches and frisking at major sporting events. Having a tragedy happen at a football or baseball stadium wouldn't get the point across as well as having Runners Jane and Joe targeted.
All anyone has to do is google search "airport security at major sporting events" to see how many recent articles pop up.
Just wait until the Pre-Crime Unit is up and running.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's not lost on me they are doing this drill in the most gun-controlled state in the country.

Try searching house to house in Kentucky or Texas...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

You simply cannot declare a defacto martial law, it is unconstitutional and illegal.

Another fundamentalist fanatic. This time instead of religion, it is a Constitution fundie, equally just as ignorant but dangerous to all societies....sigh....when , when, will they comprehend instead of just reading, memorizing and mouthing slogans???!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

Everyone is being infringed, but mostly the law enforcement types are just being owned.

Imagine the fear, excitement, redbull supercharged testosterone steroid fuel para-military cops that are now feeling, the training they have increasingly been a part of over the last 12 years.

Heck I live in Canada and I see these drills on a MASSIVE increase, police flying around the cities almost running over innocents barely missing , just BARRELING around with no care for safety, only on a MISSION.

The police have been frightened half to death and are able to be triggered at a moments notice to become machines of the state.

Fact is all the hype HAS gotten to the policemen and women, who have no choice but to give in or be fired, ostracized as little bitches.

All this , and no proof will ever see the light of day, but one thing is for sure, the military quasi police state everywhere in North America has now grown another 50% in less than a week, cannot wait to see the paranoia levels now.

Radio hosts talking about fear, everyone on twitter all afraid, It is amusing to me to see how afraid people are of dying,

Hell I can't even find anyone who has the courage to go skydiving anymore, they are so afraid of losing the pathetic existence they have they cannot wait to give away the rest so they can have "safety from fear" so they can breathe again.

link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
It's not lost on me they are doing this drill in the most gun-controlled state in the country.

I read some tweets (or whatever the hell they're called) of citizens stating LE was going door to door and ASKING people if they could search their residences. They said LE was very polite and did not search when they told LE no.

link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Another fundamentalist fanatic. This time instead of religion, it is a Constitution fundie, equally just as ignorant but dangerous to all societies....sigh....when , when, will they comprehend instead of just reading, memorizing and mouthing slogans???!!!

Hell yeah I am a FREEDOM FANATIC.

What are you? A slave fanatic?
Get real and go back to the bowels of history where you belong.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

I really hate to say it, but I believe that they had to have something happen where regular people are athletes in order to get us to succumb to searches and frisking at major sporting events. Having a tragedy happen at a football or baseball stadium wouldn't get the point across as well as having Runners Jane and Joe targeted.
All anyone has to do is google search "airport security at major sporting events" to see how many recent articles pop up.
Just wait until the Pre-Crime Unit is up and running.

Very insightful comment here !

You are onto something it would seem!

Thank you for the excellent contribution. I appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Has it been mentioned in here that he became a citizen on 9/11/2012? Now, if that is not coincidence I do not know. what is...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Do end your ignorant BS about Freedom. You know nothing about freedom and its attendant responsibilities. All you know is to be as free as wild animals and worse, to behave like one.

My only hope is that you stay within the RULE OF LAW, for if you venture one step against the WILL of the People, then may you enjoy your time in the zoo that you belong, to prevent you from endangering others whom do know what is responsible freedom within a thriving and evolving progressive civilisation.

Cheers.

link   

Originally posted by TorqueyThePig

Originally posted by BABYBULL24

I read some tweets (or whatever the hell they're called) of citizens stating LE was going door to door and ASKING people if they could search their residences. They said LE was very polite and did not search when they told LE no.

This other guy claims the exact opposite.

That's why I refuse to believe any of your claims, or their claims, until a few days from now when I can look back at this objectively with evidence in a historical perspective.

Right now all information is conflicting rumor. Not fact.

link   

It IS martial law. Soldiers on the streets = martial law.

Is this Martial Law? (Vid is 1:16, easy on bandwidth.)

Looks to me like SWAT teams performing a door to door search of a neighborhood for a killer. Not much hysteria here, just an organized search party. Do the neighbors look upset, or just concerned?

Where's the bullhorn ordering people to stay inside? I see simple compliance with a tragic situation. Oh, I also hear a few birds chirping.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Do any of you remember Mr Hendrichs? He was almost the first...if you have not looked into him you should.

Link

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Go ahead, scream Samuel Adams qoutes all you want, BUT at the end of the day - DARE YOU TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY for your stupid accusations that martial law even though necessary at times like these to protect others and as usual, marital law DO NOT last forever in a democratic republic such as USA?
Do you dare?
I doubt so, because you are the kind that will scream and scream, but when SHTF at your doorstep, you will sing a different tune, just like the unconscionable OP. Thus, why, why, why, such belligerances and stupidities from the likes of your kind?????!!!!!!

Well, to start with, I hadn't 'screamed' a thing, thank you very much.

Secondly, I never once used the term 'martial law' in my comment that you quoted.

Last, quoting you:"... why, why, why, such belligerances and stupidities from the likes of your kind?????"

Please reference anything I said in my comment that was belligerent. (I'll keep checking back in. The Jeopardy theme will be playing in the meantime.)

You don't know me and if you are judging me (or anyone else) from a few paragraphs on the web, you don't KNOW me (or them) at all.

As for the 'my kind' thing, that's called stereotyping, where you create a faux class of people based on what you think you know of a one or a few and then lump millions of other strangers into that classification. It's really no different than the thinking that leads to things like bigotry and racism.

Thank you for your time and attention to these issues, have a nice day

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You can insult me as much as you want, doesnt effect me.

You can say I dont know the Constitution, but you are using the Constitution as you see fit and denying its existance due to the Patriot Act in the same breath. I was pointing out that there is no martial law. There is two small cordons and searches....not nearly martial law.

Oh remember in the begining I like proof...here
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Look at all those people being repressed. Either
a. local authorities are bad at martial law
b. they will all be in a fema camp soon
c. there is no mandatory lock down

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
S&F OP. Anybody that's disagreeing with you is either so demoralized by their slavery, (these people are almost impossible to change) or their being paid to post here. Which is most likely the reason.

And I am not saying anyone that disagrees with you is a paid shill, what I'm trying to say is that anyone who loves big brother, and is willing to sacrifice civil liberties for the illusion of safety, deserves neither.

Seriously anyone who supports Big Gov. or any of this totalitarian regime authority state has their head so far up their ass they will only "awake" when they get the military boot in the rear. But then it's too late. Good to see more people like OP in this forum, I'm really starting to lose faith in this website. Especially now with these people with the "conspiracy stigma" And saying "not everything is a conspiracy."

Like I said before, you either question everything or you don't question at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Do end your ignorant BS about Freedom. You know nothing about freedom and its attendant responsibilities. All you know is to be as free as wild animals and worse, to behave like one.

My only hope is that you stay within the RULE OF LAW, for if you venture one step against the WILL of the People, then may you enjoy your time in the zoo that you belong, to prevent you from endangering others whom do know what is responsible freedom within a thriving and evolving progressive civilisation.

Cheers.

How contradictory.

LOCK DOWNS are against the Rule of Law (Law = Constitution).

By unofficially declaring a defacto Martial Law status, they are dissolving and usurping the Rule of Law in favor of the Rule of Convenience and Expediency.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by Afterthought

Do any of you remember Mr Hendrichs? He was almost the first...if you have not looked into him you should.

Link

Interesting! Thanks for the heads up.
From the article:

Hinrichs, 21, was killed when the explosive device detonated Saturday evening near Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, where more than 84,000 people were watching a football game between the Oklahoma Sooners and Kansas State.

Edit to Add: Funny how these tragic current events are all tying together former tragic events.
1. Oklahoma City bombing (fertilizer truck involved)
2. Waco stand off
3. Sandy Hook (they did state at one point that Sandy Hook residents were in the stands and the principal was a runner and witness)
4. Sandy super storm ruined the New York marathon that mayor Bloomberg didn't want to cancel. I wonder why? Was something tragic scheduled for this marathon? A similar drill maybe?
edit on 19-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join