It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are Chechen I will apologize now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

"Us" as in who?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by penninja

So might makes right is alive and well. How sad is it when I ,a Cav vet, express compassion how ever skewed you see it and you celebrate a regime (a secret one at that) that wants world opression. And while you are aiding and abetting the enemy,People like me have to go out and get their collective asses shot at to stop it and hold civilization together when it falls apart or "Hitler" shows up again.

Now It's relegated to a "rant" ,go team.

Kids today...
edit on 19-4-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: Someone has a peculiar opinion of sentiment don't they?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by penninja

haha, you can follow the NWO if you please but I would rather take the path to death before submitting to those murdering cowards who force our brothers and sisters to do their dirty work. Kissenger and his cronies can suck my big one.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I speak of government operations and their track record.I am aware of what happens and as I said I morn for the loss of humanity who aren't involved in this mess yet seem to suffer any way..

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I think I understand and if so I agree with you that these types of events no matter where they are in the world always facilitate the killing or mass killing of innocents that had nothing to do with the politics that brought the situation, whatever it is to that point.

Enough have suffered and died over this in the US but it may have far reaching implications on the other side of the globe before it is over.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join