It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concept of God in Islam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by logical7

its not stupid, i would love to be a martyr (partly i am saying it just to annoy you but i do mean it)

Okay......

But what can you really do when you're dead? NOTHING. Zip. Nada.

i don't want to kill anyone or die, but like a quote i heard, if i am going to die once, let me enjoy it.

Its not about actual dying, its about the courage that comes to stop wrongs and stand up for justice.

I have plenty of courage to actively speak out against wrongs and stand up for justice!

I don't expect to "enjoy" dying...and I'm certainly NOT going to hasten it for some "reward" that may or may not be "true."

But yeah, you got me annoyed. Well done, I guess???.

edit on 26-4-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

i am sorry, although its wouldn't be genuine as i already wanted to annoy. But I can explain you why i did it, i have seen non-muslims go crazy when i voice a desire to be a martyr and i wanted to see your view

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

But I can explain you why i did it, i have seen non-muslims go crazy when i voice a desire to be a martyr and i wanted to see your view

oh, okay.
You might have just ASKED ME. wow.
that really was a cheap shot, log7.

I didn't know you had sarcasm down so well!!!!!!! You just gained a few "brownie points" there. Sarcasm is only ONE of the many services I offer.

But, SO, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS: How did my response compare to the Muslims you've tried to "shock" with that little line??

Because that brings up "a whole 'nother subject"........and is very intriguing......

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Eliminate THE BRIDGE, and we've solved the problem. Do you see? The term is PROACTIVE. As opposed to ACTIVE, or REACTIVE.

EXACTLY!!
i agree completely. I like the 'prevention' philosophy much more and dislike the 'cure' as many times the new 'cure' itself has more devastating side effects.
The PROACTIVE requirement is establishing Justice for all.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The PROACTIVE requirement is establishing Justice for all.

YES! *happy dance*

whew. So Yeah, I was worried that our entire conversation had come unraveled. Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

you DON'T "know" that!!!! You have NO WAY of "knowing" if something someone else says is a 'revelation from God'!! You are assuming that because Mohammed said it, it was a revelation. There's no proof! There's only speculation and belief and ASSUMING. Okay, so today I'm seeing a lot of "assuming" going on in your thinking. I believe that is a mistake, and shows that you are repeating what you were "taught".

i would not get offended by your view, so don't say sorry

i can imagine how it appears to an outsider to know about muslim thinking first time.

I myself was a 'cultural' blind muslim till 16. Almost an atheist soul doing muslim rituals. I used to think, if i go to hell how bad it can be, i'l get used to it

I'l ask you to read the Qur'an before Judging it, i wish Thomas Paine had had read it before writing his book and not assumed it to be just like Bible.

I am not assuming anything just because Prophet Muhammad said it.

I read Qur'an and i became a fan(looks like a typing religious guy story. Right?
)
you may not believe but most of what i say as my opinions comes from Qur'an and my reflection on it and events in the world.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

But, SO, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS: How did my response compare to the Muslims you've tried to "shock" with that little line??

i have got a full spectrum of responses.
The muslims who undertand the essence of it agreed!!
Some were puzzled like you.(thanks for remaining unjudgemental
)
My family was horror struck and though i am indoctrinated by some imam or cleric

my gf the same, she wants me to die of old age

Some non-muslim friends even showed fear of me when i said it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join