It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PowerPoint presentation made in 2008 about a mass casualty event at Boston Marathon??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I'm only sharing this, I don't know much about it. I like some conspiracy pages on Facebook. I went to a page and saw a guy post this. I just happened to click the link and my stomach went into knots. This gave me the chills.

Link

I asked someone on the page what this waa and they said "It's a government training manual. they train emergency services during large events, this is from a presentation in 2008. "

The guy who posted it told me "If you check it out on Adobe it was published on 16th Jan 2008 on version 5.2 of the software.You can't change the time stamp on the software. Richard Serino works at FEMA now he was appointed in Oct 2009 after being chief of the EMS,so his record is correct too timeline wise.It's the title that's the biggest giveaway."

I saw this Tuesday, only one day after the bombing. So if somehow this was a fake that means it was all done within one day...
Like I said I don't really know anything about it I just saw it on the page and am so confused an just wanted to share to see what you guys could make of it.
Going through the whole thing gave me chills up my spines.
edit on 19-4-2013 by steph the conspirator because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by steph the conspirator because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by steph the conspirator because: Spell check

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by steph the conspirator

It looks to me like a training manual, and that's it.

Think about it this way. You need to train your emergency support personnel on how to handle a mass casuality event. Wouldn't you run a simulation that is plausible? I don't think its a stretch to imagine someone planting bombs in a large crowd.

Just off the top of my head, I would guess they also run simulations on situations occurring in large sporting events (superbowl, olympics, etc) or anywhere a large crowd gathers. Simply because, where there is a large crowd, there is an opportunity for mayhem.

I don't think its indicative of a false flag or psychic prediction. Just a training scenario that happens to hit too close to home, given the latest happenings.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Doesn't it make sense for events like these have such strategic plans? I'm sure you'll be able to find a power point slide show for almost all major events planning ahead for all possible scenarios...? It's part of project planning is it not?

History taught us that bad things can happen anytime and anywhere, so it would only be wise to plan for everything...

All buildings have a fire escape (or at least should) for the odd chance that there is a fire in the building. So, if a fire breaks out one day, should it really be called a conspiracy because they planned for the scenario? I don't think so.

new topics

join