Evidence of Ancient Advanced Civilizations...Would We Find It?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

India does not have a birth right to science and technology, just as no nation has.

There is nothing special about India as there is nothing special about America or China.

Some Hindus think they are special in God's eyes just as some Christians or Jews think that way.

However I submit that is not the case. Every human being (on this earth and other planets) has the same weight in the realm of God; and every human HAS to face God's justice.

The result of evil is always punishment - punishment to individual, cities and nations. Humans have absolutely no way devised to escape God's justice.

The soul starts evolving only after soul recognises God's laws and submits to it. There is knowledge - very advanced knowledge; that is allowed to spiritually evolved humans only. This is the reason evil actually fails; because nature ultimately moves to restore balance, a balance that is built on virtue.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There have been very advanced civilizations on Earth; far more advanced that the current one; that have vanished.

The most advanced was the 'Arya' people who built the nation of Aryavrata. 'vrata' means vow. 'Aryavrata' means people who have taken a vow to be Arya.

These people were the true pioneers of space travel, not only this earth but in the whole galaxy.

And I submit these people spread outward from Earth.

I can see them only in a state of meditation. I can see their buildings and vehicles. I have figured out where they lived. However the evidence of this civilization is buried deep under earth. The current man does not have any idea about them.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
There have been very advanced civilizations on Earth; far more advanced that the current one; that have vanished.

The most advanced was the 'Arya' people who built the nation of Aryavrata. 'vrata' means vow. 'Aryavrata' means people who have taken a vow to be Arya.

These people were the true pioneers of space travel, not only this earth but in the whole galaxy.

I can see them only in a state of meditation. I can see their buildings and vehicles. I have figured out where they lived. However the evidence of this civilization is buried deep under earth. The current man does not have any idea about them.

What people believe or what other people write down and then others believe is not 'evidence' that these places or cultures actually existed. There is no evidence for the existence of these cultures and quite a bit that they didn't exist. Imagination is a fine thing but one has to balance it with reality.

What would you say are the three strongest pieces of evidence (not opinion) for the existence of the 'abode of the Aryans'?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Sometimes there is truth in 'stories' and 'imagination'.

And sometimes 'truth' is false. Like USA's manned missions to moon.

I know current humanity is not ready for the 'story' of 'Arya' people.

Your points are valid and I respect your views.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Sometimes there is truth in 'stories' and 'imagination'.

and sometimes there is falsehood, that is why you look at the evidence

And sometimes 'truth' is false. Like USA's manned missions to moon.

And you know that how? The evidence says you are wrong

I know current humanity is not ready for the 'story' of 'Arya' people.

Considering the lack of evidence that is probably a good idea for lurkers here is some information on the current state of paleolithic archaeology in India which shows no missing 'civilizations' - might they show up? Possible but highly unlikely.

Indian archaeological site

The Jwalapuram site

PDF on a site that has human occupation before and after the Toba eruption 74kya

Another look at this subject

edit on 3/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

The biggest evidence that USA never went to the moon (that is with humans) is that there has been no manned moon expedition since '1972'. This is more than 40 years now.

And I find it funny that even USSR, China or Europe have not landed a man on the moon since, despite intense technological competition on Earth between different nations.

This only points to one thing - and that one thing is earth ships are not 'shielded' enough from Van Allen belt radiation.

Maybe there are other reasons too, but the above reason is good enough.

As regards the ancient civilizations that lived in the general area of South Asia and Central Asia, I believe that much more will come to light in future than is known today.

I respect your views and your asking for 'evidence' is logical. I rest my case.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The biggest evidence that USA never went to the moon (that is with humans) is that there has been no manned moon expedition since '1972'. This is more than 40 years now....I rest my case.
Thank goodness that opinion is not generally regarded as evidence. That is the fast track to creating an idiocracy.. You don't have to be from Missouri to say "Show Me".

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Thank goodness that opinion is not generally regarded as evidence. That is the fast track to creating an idiocracy.. You don't have to be from Missouri to say "Show Me".

Howdy JC

I wonder if he thinks the pony express didn't happen either as no one ever did it after the first time?

I can think of a number of things that were done once then not again - I'll have to remember that really means it wasn't done in the first place!

He seems to believe an inference is evidence, amusing
edit on 4/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Do you agree or not that the state of technology today is much better than it was in 1969.

Do you agree or not that not only USA but other countries have progressed in space travel, so much so that sending humans into space has become routine (please refer to international space station).

Despite that humanity has just given a 'miss' to the moon.

My logic may be faulty but where is your logic? What is it that nobody is sending man to moon anymore while as probes are still being sent?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Do you agree or not that the state of technology today is much better than it was in 1969.

Yep

Do you agree or not that not only USA but other countries have progressed in space travel, so much so that sending humans into space has become routine (please refer to international space station).

A manned mission to the moon requires an enormous amount of money and time to create the technology - you seem to be forgetting that NASA didn't do it once they did it six times

Despite that humanity has just given a 'miss' to the moon.

The Europeans 'discovered' the Americas in 1492 when did the French and English send in their first colonies to the North America?

My logic may be faulty but where is your logic? What is it that nobody is sending man to moon anymore while as probes are still being sent?

The moon landings were a statement of politics - a cold war race with the USSR. Science can be done more cheaply with robots than men.

However you don't need 'logic' to figure this one out you need evidence, the evidence says they went - I grew up with the space program and watch man's first steps on the Moon.

But back to the OP which is, 'Evidence of Ancient Advanced Civilizations...Would We Find It?'

The answer for a world wide civ like our own is yes, for a bronze age level technological city state say in 20,000 BC we might miss it.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

The latter part of the industrial revolution (mid to late 1800's under queen Victoria) in Britain also saw the more spiritual point of view of many so called mediums become increasingly popular especially amongst the wealthy upper and upper middle class whom would hold séances (Were a group of people usually but not always would try to contact the deceased using many different methods including Ouija Boards and table turning) and it was also a period in which so called psychic medium's talked of Vibrational Frequency's and other world's at other vibration's, now anyone would have to be dumb and blind not to notice the correlation between the language used and the modern quantum science (though scientists - Except some on the fringe - do not dabble in the paranormal occult) so I actually agree with you in that but I still think, weather you (and personally I think correctly) place the emphasis on god and his law's that due to the large population and long period of culture and assimilation throughout the history of India that they have played a very great part, maybe as a cultural store for lost knowledge and at other time's as a teacher and assimilator of philosophy that has helped the near east to build on those earlier foundation's, I do believe in god and that he can start again at will erasing all that came before but as a scientifically minded person I of course have learned through the indoctrination of my own path to see the world in the way I was taught (though I assure you I have encountered thing's that no science could explain to me and it was like having the foundations of my world removed), I will tell you one thing about spiritual matters though, at best there is an uneasy truce and at worst a full scale war over there so don't be thinking that when we pass it will just be a walk in the park for there is much that you must prepare yourself for and like here the lines is sometimes blurred.

every child born has a new soul but there are some that do reincarnate and I have to ask you in spite of your learning under the education and religion you have what happens to the new unformed soul that has been consumed by the reincarnated.
edit on 4-5-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Only you GargIndia may understand this and to all others we are now entering the twilight zone.

This is just concerning the Arya, I have never heard of them but do believe some astral travellers (The US cold war stargate plan used Astral observation as opposed to projection to observe the cold war activity of the soviet block and one man whom was very highly accurate has a chest full of medals to prove the voracity of his claim, indeed he accurately sketched the Russian Typhoon class submarine amongst other thing's, they were also said to be able to project through time but only the past and very near future were clear).
I am still at war with myself and other that is not myself after having the Paths/Doors of my soul opened against my will which made me a nexus of activity that was not benign to my own being and indeed may be fairly said to have destroyed me at least this time so please bear with me.
I never learned meditation techniques though I did try at one point, still I will caution you to be careful for your own sake but would still like to ask you do you mean the culture prior to half the age of the earth ago before the world froze over nearly entirely in the age that has been called the snowball earth but is now only theoretical.
Because the earth is not the oldest world in the universe and the universe is more than this singe continuum that we call space, Picture a moon sized Ring Terraforming station in orbit over a early stage world at the point were the terraforming was almost complete during your meditation and look back, see a sea of clear blue fresh not salt water and small islets with a green moss like covering over them under a clear almost cloudless sky and then see a small child, not human but with almond upward tilted round eyes that are big and innocent, her skin is peach coloured and she is almost small enough to hold in your hand, don't ask her name as her people spoke by imagery and were more advanced, I will leave her to be your guide from here, but ask her to show you what she remembers of the end of her race, I have fled from My ability's/curse GarghaIndia as they were a nightmare that made reality hard to keep hold of and my own curiosity was a tool to use against me so I would not wish them on anyone until there is peace or they are wise enough and strong enough to survive being illuminated in the darkness and can fight the darkness and the hungry that it can and will attract.

I will send you some were else in your meditation if you are willing GhargIndia but be aware that you will also be seen as see, go back to an indeterminate time on the moon see three square box like chair's on a lunar plane some were, on each one see a large humanoid shaped figure with big shoulders sitting with there arm's on the chair arms like the sculpture of Abraham Lincoln in Washington DC America and there helmets appearing seamless to there suit's more like a cylinder than a ball in shape, there face plate's deep black and upright oblong with rounded corners, no adornment on there suits of any kind and no visible external structures just plain suit's, and then look at something that resembles a cathode ray tube without the tube enclosure that they are looking at and a fourth figure similar to them but with latches or straps around the crown of his helmet visible on the display from his shoulders up, now he says' something and I will test to see if you can get it, Simply replace the word that is missing, " ............ on sea bed" now the full stops are not the number of letters but nevertheless substitute the message that they received, I will know you are real if you answer this but the rest will from here on in simply think I am a weird idiot with a foil hat on or worse.

The truth and this is scientific with not more Twilight zone, o.k. folks the show is over, The geological prevailing conditions on the earth are such that we could easily have lost several far more evolved civilisation's than ours and not found any trace of them,.

How long did they last.
How long ago were they.
Is the Human race CATEGORICALLY The only sentient race to have ever dwelt on earth or, lack of evidence is not evidence against and just because we don't have a bunch of bone from an intelligent species in the distant past does not mean one did not exist, even climate study's can only go as far back as the ice cores and trace elements left from geological process can provide. The oldest stone on earth was weathered out and not exposed as possible evolutionary intervals when such may have arisen.

Lastly a Theory is a Theory not a Truth though like a house of card's many theory's are built upon theory's that came before them and rest on the acceptance of those earlier theory's, it there for becomes a gargantuan task to moderate all the existing theory when one of it's corner stone theory's is proven wrong and there will always be even amongst the scientific community individuals whose hay day and age of new idea's has past so they will try to prevent the destruction of there life's work even by suppressing evidence to the contrary.

The US did go to the Moon but if it makes you feel any better my mother whom is 81 thinks it was fake.
Personally I believe that the cost was lower and a sizeable chunk of the expenditure was syphoned into cold war black operations that would never have met with US senate approval, as you know the team who were supposed to go the moon died in a capsule fire and there are many whom get a bad taste in there mouth when they say accident, but I am certain they did go just as I am certain they observed more than the public will know until civil transport to the moon if ever is available.
edit on 4-5-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You say that a manned mission to moon would require an enormous sum of money? Why is it so?

The very purpose of exploring space is to send man to distant planets and moon - what else? Or is it world domination by placing spy satellites and weapons in near earth orbits?

USA spends upwards of 400 billion per year on defence. This along-with other Western countries could add up to at least 700 billion per year. How much of that is really required for a manned moon mission?

You are forgetting that technology makes things cheaper.

And why is it so that moon landing was done as part of "cold war" and it is not relevant anymore. Has the war expired on Earth. What is so interesting about "cold" war that it needed a manned moon mission.

The logic does not change with time my friend. Truth always stays truth, and falsehood cannot be defended. This is the reason untrue people resort to extremism and violence as they see no other way to foist their beliefs.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I have seen some things in deep state of meditation; and some I have learnt from masters.

However such things are not suitable for this kind of forum. It is better to transfer such experiences one to one as is the tradition of ancient India.

The objective of knowledge is evolution of soul. Objective is not to massage the ego or to get famous.

My objective to share information here is to help some souls in making correct decisions. As the knowledge truly protects a soul.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You say that a manned mission to moon would require an enormous sum of money? Why is it so?

...because you have to make rockets that can carry that weight to the Moon then test it, they no longer make that type of rocket because priorities change

The very purpose of exploring space is to send man to distant planets and moon - what else? Or is it world domination by placing spy satellites and weapons in near earth orbits?

Irrelevant to discussion at and which is the reality of the Moon missions

USA spends upwards of 400 billion per year on defence. This along-with other Western countries could add up to at least 700 billion per year. How much of that is really required for a manned moon mission? You are forgetting that technology makes things cheaper.

Because returning to the Moon is a political and economic question we have the technology yet no one has a need nor desire to return at this time

And why is it so that moon landing was done as part of "cold war" and it is not relevant anymore. Has the war expired on Earth. What is so interesting about "cold" war that it needed a manned moon mission.

You claimed to be old therefore you lived in that period, it shouldn't be needed to explain it to you eh? The USSR collapsed and is no longer a threat, a world communist take over is no longer a threat.

The logic does not change with time my friend. Truth always stays truth, and falsehood cannot be defended. This is the reason untrue people resort to extremism and violence as they see no other way to foist their beliefs.

The evidence is in support of the reality of the Moon missions - that is the truth which you seem to be determined to deny, for reasons having nothing to do with logic. Mediate on this, is it not your ego which is making you argue this point?
edit on 4/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Your logic is defective my friend.

The way technology develops on earth is that man will continue to develop it rapidly once the basics are mastered.

Things however hit a snag sometimes and a line of thinking is abandoned. It always happens due to inability to master the technologies.

A robotic probe is easier to send as the most vulnerable electronics can be shielded without significant weight penalty. However humans need living space so a much larger volume needs to be shielded.

The harmful radiation trapped in Van Allen belt is a reality. This is composed of very energetic charged particles that are trapped by earth's magnetic field. The particles can cause not only radiation hazard but physical damage to the ship.

There is no doubt that humans have mastered great technologies in the last 70 years (or since second world war). This period is marked with very rapid progress. However space travel is a tough nut to crack which require some more basic science discoveries.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

Because the earth is not the oldest world in the universe and the universe is more than this singe continuum that we call space, Picture a moon sized Ring Terraforming station in orbit over a early stage world at the point were the terraforming was almost complete during your meditation and look back, see a sea of clear blue fresh not salt water and small islets with a green moss like covering over them under a clear almost cloudless sky and then see a small child, not human but with almond upward tilted round eyes that are big and innocent, her skin is peach coloured and she is almost small enough to hold in your hand, don't ask her name as her people spoke by imagery and were more advanced, I will leave her to be your guide from here, but ask her to show you what she remembers of the end of her race, I have fled from My ability's/curse GarghaIndia as they were a nightmare that made reality hard to keep hold of and my own curiosity was a tool to use against me so I would not wish them on anyone until there is peace or they are wise enough and strong enough to survive being illuminated in the darkness and can fight the darkness and the hungry that it can and will attract.

I will send you some were else in your meditation if you are willing GhargIndia but be aware that you will also be seen as see, go back to an indeterminate time on the moon see three square box like chair's on a lunar plane some were, on each one see a large humanoid shaped figure with big shoulders sitting with there arm's on the chair arms like the sculpture of Abraham Lincoln in Washington DC America and there helmets appearing seamless to there suit's more like a cylinder than a ball in shape, there face plate's deep black and upright oblong with rounded corners, no adornment on there suits of any kind and no visible external structures just plain suit's, and then look at something that resembles a cathode ray tube without the tube enclosure that they are looking at and a fourth figure similar to them but with latches or straps around the crown of his helmet visible on the display from his shoulders up, now he says' something and I will test to see if you can get it, Simply replace the word that is missing, " ............ on sea bed" now the full stops are not the number of letters but nevertheless substitute the message that they received, I will know you are real if you answer this but the rest will from here on in simply think I am a weird idiot with a foil hat on or worse.

The truth and this is scientific with not more Twilight zone, o.k. folks the show is over, The geological prevailing conditions on the earth are such that we could easily have lost several far more evolved civilisation's than ours and not found any trace of them,.

How long did they last.
How long ago were they.
Is the Human race CATEGORICALLY The only sentient race to have ever dwelt on earth or, lack of evidence is not evidence against and just because we don't have a bunch of bone from an intelligent species in the distant past does not mean one did not exist, even climate study's can only go as far back as the ice cores and trace elements left from geological process can provide. The oldest stone on earth was weathered out and not exposed as possible evolutionary intervals when such may have arisen.
----
Wow that was refreshing imagery, very beautiful after reading that part I almost instantly saw "IT".
I crave imagery like this, food for my brains lol, Ill keep thinking on this and meditate myself an see if I can give you an answer.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I can tell you what a great master told me. You can believe it or not - it is up to you.

This Yogi has meditated in a Himalayan cave for years, and is totally above religions and prejudice.

He said that Earth humans received God's wisdom before anybody else (1.96 billion years ago) and then spread this wisdom to other parts of the Creation.

I wish everybody that they progress on their spiritual journey and evolve their souls towards truth.

Everybody should understand the principle of 'cause and effect' or 'karma' that moves the wheel of life. It is 'you reap what you sow' in a layman's language. Every individual, and village, city and nation collectively receives natural justice if they break God's laws, or natural laws of the Universe.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

The harmful radiation trapped in Van Allen belt is a reality. This is composed of very energetic charged particles that are trapped by earth's magnetic field. The particles can cause not only radiation hazard but physical damage to the ship.

There is no doubt that humans have mastered great technologies in the last 70 years (or since second world war). This period is marked with very rapid progress. However space travel is a tough nut to crack which require some more basic science discoveries.

I see that you know nothing about the Van Allen - how sad

Here is a link so you can overcome that

Link to radiation study

The Apollo missions marked the first event where humans traveled through the Van Allen belts, which was one of several radiation hazards known by mission planners. The astronauts had low exposure in the Van Allen belts due to the short period of time spent flying through them. The command module's inner structure was an aluminum "sandwich" consisting of a welded aluminium inner skin, a thermally bonded honeycomb core, and a thin aluminium "face sheet". The steel honeycomb core and outer face sheets were thermally bonded to the inner skin.

In fact, the astronauts' overall exposure was dominated by solar particles once outside the earth's magnetic field. The total radiation received by the astronauts varied from mission to mission but was measured to be between 0.16 and 1.14 rads (1.6 and 11.4 mGy), much less than the standard of 5 rem (50 mSv) per year set by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission for people who work with radioactivity

edit on 5/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Can you enlighten me on this "Arya"? You perked my interest on this. I had a profound mental image of somthing along time ago, but it was a "being" I wanna say human, an IT was standing in the middle of some smooth stone pavement, in the middle of a wet jungle, it was night time, the night sky was clear an the stars were out an bright, much like the country night sky and IT was looking up at the night sky. I had these intense emotions of what it may have beem thinking, but it was more "pondering" about the fate of its future....it was such a strange episode....it happened to me when I was out side my back yard looking up into the night sky. For what its worth, I could'nt shake the image of its eerie humam eyes looking into the night sky an these intense emotions for more than a few days, since them I think about that, but....call me crazy, but I felt, strange,ike worried, not like impending danger, but like a parent wondering where their kids are at, sooo strange.
So please, tell me more about this arya.
Labtech, tell me more about that little pinkish humanoid with almond shaped eyes who conveys images as a means of communication.

new topics
top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join