It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Ancient Advanced Civilizations...Would We Find It?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Thanks I accept that correction and sorry not one meter per year but at least somebody knew what I meant even if I did get it over 96 centimetres faster than it is and as you know that is only because the astronauts did go to the moon and place mirrors there which is were the "We never went to the moon argument fell flat", I heard they were closing that laser observatory sadly.
edit on 30-4-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
reply to post by eriktheawful

Thanks I accept that correction and sorry not one meter per year but at least somebody knew what I meant even if I did get it over 96 centimetres faster than it is and as you know that is only because the astronauts did go to the moon and place mirrors there which is were the "We never went to the moon argument fell flat", I heard they were closing that laser observatory sadly.

Yah, no real reason to keep it open. It's done it's job over and over.

If it's any consolation, there are respected scientist out there that feel that if we were ever vistited by other intelligence or if indeed we were ever advanced enough in the past to go to space, that the evidence might very well be on the moon.

But they also said it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.........and you're not even sure the needle is there!

The LROC can just image the Apollo moon landing equipment.....but it's hard to see unless you zoom in....and that means knowing where to zoom in. A lot of the LROC images have not been scrutinized by the handful of students that do so at the Arizona State university. There are many images that are posted on the site.....but no one has gotten to them yet.

That's why I encourage people to look. You never know.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by Harte

Yes, and while we're at it, let's not forget Einstein's colleague, Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar

One of my favorite physicists.

His equation completely debunks John Titor, if you know who that is.

If you don't, then I envy you! LOL

Harte

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
reply to post by smyleegrl

I hope nobody has posted this one already..

Out of Place Objects

We find items out of place all over the world but just like everything else... it is a conspiracy...

Yes, it's a conspiracy among the ignorant to remain in that state.

Use the search function.

Harte

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
So you are saying that every single out of place artifact listed (hundreds if not thousands) have all been debunked and that not one of them could be from a time period that does not match up?

Yes.

You may disagree, but that puts you right in the middle of the conspiracy I mentioned above.

Harte

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Comment removed..

edit on 30-4-2013 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
reply to post by GargIndia

"The moon's gravitation now does not cause a NOTICABLE equatorial bulge (there is one though and the moon acts like the disc on a spinning top in that it helps to stabilises the earths rotation or it would be far more eccentric with a vast swing between the poles and the equator) but according to astrophysics (Based on the impact origin theory of the moon) when the moon was much closer it may have caused a slight bulge not like the tides of the ocean more like a slight flattening of the earth from pole to pole an effect also caused by the centrifugal spin of the earth on it's axis that is still noticed today as has been observed from space, the distance between the poles is shorter if you could measure it through the earth than the distance between two diametrically opposed point's on the equator."

I think all planets have equatorial bulges. More material collects near equator due to spin and centrifugal forces.
You have a point about stabilization of Earth's axis where moon plays a role.

I talked about moon because there is a possibility that some race is present on the moon. The stories on the internet about constructions on the moon and sighting of alien ships etc. by astronauts is very interesting.

In time I shall talk about past advanced civilization that belonged to this Earth and had the means of space travel. A race that is called "Arya". This race was present on Earth a long time ago but left Earth during a natural calamity and colonized other parts of the galaxy.

I have had several visions during childhood and I was looking for answers since then. My questions have been answered only recently after looking for 30 years. It was not easy to understand what the hell happened on this beautiful but small planet to get us into this highly corrupt and violent society. Earth does not deserve it. Earth has been a fountainhead of God's wisdom for so long that other races came here to study. Many visitors came to study and never left - such was the spiritual environment on earth.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Moon is critical to growth of plants and trees. Water (and nutrients dissolved in water) rise up from the roots to the leaves and flowers by the pull of moon.

Moon is part of God's creation just as Earth is. Moon is there because God placed it there. No human race - terrestrial or extra-terrestrial has placed moon where it is.

Is moon created from material ejected from earth? A careful analysis of earth's crust and moon's crust should reveal the differences. While elements are same, the percentage of elements (composition) is not same.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yes and the overall density of the moon is lower than the earth (I do believe in God but am also a scientifically minded person and do not see any clash in my own belief between the two, I see science as trying to trace god's hand print's after all how long is a day to god).

There is also a glaring anomaly right here on earth called continental rock, there have been at least two super continents that are traced through Geological analysis and were named by there theoretical discoverers as Gondwanaland and Pangaea, one broke up and the continent's eventually came back together and them broke up again and are drifting as we type and read. There was a NOT DISCREDITED (though other theory's have gained wider acceptance, put that in before somebody say's it has been) theory that due to the different chemical and elemental composition and none even distribution upon the iron rich basaltic crust that the continental material may have been the result of the Soft collision of either another moon or planetary body in the early days of the solar system while the accretion disc (the cloud of matter left over from the formation of the sun in orbit around it) formed under the influence of gravity into larger and larger body's that eventually became the planets and during this time there may have been many more planets in the solar system that did not survive to today.

Time passes and all of our theory's are mere musings and observation's that may or may not stand the test of time but religion has one saving grace that science has yet to gain, were there is an alter there is usually culture and from culture and organised religion grow's civilization - of course it always need's people.

edit on 1-5-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Also the Osmotic Pressure that draws fluid up the very fine capillary's in the plant stem's and tree trunk's, the moon has very little effect but yes there is some (when the moon is directly overhead and it's gravitation is in opposition to the earth's though it is not even measurable except for some very highly sensitive equipment the downward force of gravity and therefore the weight of item's including water is reduced but only very very slightly) there but it does regulate the female human menstrual cycle and is essential to life on earth, it regulates the tide's, there are even plant species that flower at night under a full moon and many life form's use the moon to navigate, it is part of us as it is an integral part of the ecosystem by virtue of the fact it has a extremely important place in our evolution.

The surface tension of the water together with the property's of water at the small scale of capillary's cause it to create a concave surface in the capillary and the water is of course drawn upward which in turn allows the outer edge of the water surface to rise up and maintain the concave surface this mechanically draw's the water along the capillary, the leaf's evaporate the water through there surface and stoma and this helps to create a negative pressure that further draw's the sap upward (it is much more complicated than this as the first multi celled organism's to colonize the land became algae and eventually plant's, there are three macro cellular family's, Plant, Fungi and Animal) still it basically explain's the scientific understanding.
edit on 1-5-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Yes, it's a conspiracy among the ignorant to remain in that state.

Harte

That's a good way to put it and....aided by those who believe that pious fraud helps their case

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The "Veda" has several hymns about creation of the Universe.

Most translations of Veda are completely incorrect because Vedic Sanskrit is completely different from Vernacular Sanskrit. This is the reason people like Max Mueller did not understand Veda. Max Mueller used 'Brahmins' as his translators who themselves did not understand Veda.

There is a period of creation when suns, planets etc. form. Pure souls are able to see the event. Pure souls do not need physical bodies and are free to go anywhere. Physical humans do not exist during the time of creation so they have no knowledge even collectively. So whatever scientists say about origin of Sun, Earth and Moon etc. is guesswork. It cannot be called science as there is no evidence.

Soul can see far into the past and can even see future in seed form (what some call prophecies) after spiritual evolution. There are also other great powers that are conferred to man like disease free long life as a result of spiritual evolution. We may harp on about Science but we fail to realize that science is due to God. God is the reason of the 'structure' of the Universe that we know as science. Science only help us understand 'gross matter' or matter that can be perceived by our physical senses of perception; but it completely misses on finer dimensions that can only be perceived by the soul.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Maybe capillary action is due to pull of Sun and Moon. Who knows? We think it is surface tension but we cannot be sure as our world (place of experiment) has the effect of Sun and Moon always present.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
Moon is critical to growth of plants and trees. Water (and nutrients dissolved in water) rise up from the roots to the leaves and flowers by the pull of moon.

Maybe capillary action is due to pull of Sun and Moon. Who knows?

Good Lord!

Son, you need an education.

"Who knows?"
Everybody except (apparently) you knows.

Capillary action is the result of surface tension and evaporation. You no doubt have never learned anything about either in Botany, if you believe the Moon sucks water up into the tops of plants.

After all, the plants would obviously dry out when the Moon and Sun are on the other side of the Earth.

Or, were you unaware that sometimes the moon is out in the daytime?

Harte

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Harte please be a little kinder.

Look GarghaIndia I am not an expert and learned this many years ago so my memory may be faulty but here is the best way I can set you on the same track as me, the process you are looking for is called electrostatic attraction and surface tension in water is a product of this.

Water is a Molecular structure made of three atom's, two are hydrogen the simplest stable physical element that can exist and one is Oxygen a much more complicated atom with more electron's, now if you take an atom it is made of three part's (A fourth has been speculated about but never proven or found and is not necessary to this level of chemistry) outermost is the electron shell (called Valance's, there can be many shells around the heart of the atom and the further out they are the Higher energy they contain and this is simply called higher valance, the electron itself is called an orbital and exists in a valance according to how Excited (HOW MUCH ENERGY IT HAS) it is), Then at the heart of the atom called the NUCLEOUS we have two other little parts in varying numbers depending on the atom we look at, there are proton's that are unlike electrons and have a opposite charge (the electron '-' can exist as a field around the nucleus and the proton '+' is more particulate and occupies the nucleus) and the neutron which is were the weight of the atom can be found, Now if you go even further down you come to some strange little structures that are more energy than matter called quark's, below them well, lets just say there are still a lot of particle and quantum physicists looking at that.

Now water like all forms of matter can exist in three STABLE states (there are other states such as plasma), solid (ICE a macromolecule (BIG ATOM)) were the kinetic energy has been suppressed and the electron's have dropped into lower valances and formed stronger shared electron bond's (The electron's existing as a field can be shared amongst multiple atom's and form links between separate molecules and as it is the electron's that hold molecules together they are held much closer together forming a solid as the individual molecules can not move freely and they share strong electron bond's called monovalent (one electron shell) and weak covalent (Two electron shells) between atom's in the molecules with other atoms in other molecules. When water is fluid it is in the liquid state and the electron's in the outer valance shells (As they are called) are more filled with Kinetic energy (They are jumping about so live further from the nucleus of the atoms and the molecule of water acts differently) and they hold the water molecules further apart, they can now move over a much further range and swap electron's rather than having fixed bonds but mutual attraction through the electron's holds the fluid together, the type of shared electron bonding between the molecules of water her is called weak monovalent bonding. Steam in this state water exists as a gas and there is no bonding between the individual molecule's of water as the energy of the electrons is too high for them to stay in the outer valances of the atoms.

The molecule of water can be heated to a point were the stronger covalent bonds that hold the hydrogen and oxygen together would also break as the electron's would climb in there energy (Valance) to the point were the atom's would separate thus destroying the molecule.
edit on 2-5-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

(macro molecular = big molecule NOT atom, I'm just crap at typing)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Good Lord!

"Who knows?"

Capillary action is the result of surface tension and evaporation. You no doubt have never learned anything about either in Botany, if you believe the Moon sucks water up into the tops of plants.

After all, the plants would obviously dry out when the Moon and Sun are on the other side of the Earth.

Harte

1. I am older than you in age. It is amusing that you referred to me as "son".
2. When a person like me challenges established theories, there is bound to be discomfort.
3. My grades in school were extremely high, and I did get an education compared to many on this board who know only wikipedia and search function.

The leaves, flowers and stems of plants have cells that have the ability to hold water.
Sun and Moon pull at Earth. This pull is more visible on liquids. This is why you have tides in the ocean.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

And without the structure of philosophy that arose in india the modern world and science would not exist, I believe you sir and am sorry if my reply came across as condescending as it was not meant to be, Wisdom and Knowledge are not the same thing unlike what many believe and the law's of the universe may be more changeable than we currently believe, dimensions are not necessarily fixed and reality is based on them, I remember a story of a man whom was hypnotically regressed and he claimed that his people million's of years ago had learned to use consciousness and mind programming to manipulate the very nature of there reality but that eventually they had abused there ability only for the universe to rebel and cast them back down into a primitive state of being, the story resonated with me but I felt was not of my own history still do any of us know ourselves for the person others know is not the same as the one we do, I try not to believe in reincarnation as my own life is not what I would want (but getting what we want may be poisonous to the soul).

I remember a story of young Indian children learning by copying out entire text books several times until they could do it by memory and answer the questions automatically especially those training to be doctor's though I do not know if this was of your generation let me just say I hold such human data bases in awe and though our theory may differ I bow to your wisdom.

God bless.

Mine was not from wiki but memory which it why it is drawling and overly long were an actual article would be far more eloquent.

I can give you an alternative explanation for the big bang as well if you wish that fit's all observed phenomena but is not easy to type due to my lack of typing skill's and that you won't find any were else except were I posted it previously.

But needless to say we are here for the ancient civilisation hypothesis that I still believe in despite the firm and self righteous opposition of some, except I think further than a few thousand year's and maybe another race of humans and there is simply too much jigsaw fitting amongst the anthropological community for me to be happy with all of there data no matter how well accepted it is.
edit on 3-5-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Good Lord!

"Who knows?"

Harte

1. I am older than you in age. It is amusing that you referred to me as "son".

I'm glad you were amused. I wonder why you fear to post your birthdate like I have, yet expect everyone to know your age?

2. When a person like me challenges established theories, there is bound to be discomfort.

Can't argue with that. I'm very discomforted when forced to feel embarassment for someone.

3. My grades in school were extremely high, and I did get an education compared to many on this board who know only wikipedia and search function.

Yet you believe the Moon sucks the sap up to the top of the tree.

Harte

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yet you believe the Moon sucks the sap up to the top of the tree.

But, but Harte he says he's really very smart!!!

Why don't you believe him?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join