It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Ancient Advanced Civilizations...Would We Find It?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by LABTECH767

Your views are very much appreciated.

Current civilization is NOT advanced. Earth has seen very advanced civilizations before that have disappeared.

How do I know this? I can only give you a hint that I possess some special gifts.

An advanced civilization will:

1. Get over war and hatred
2. No poor or hungry
3. No slavery
4. No prostitution
5. No injustice

When I was reading up on the "Shaver Mystery" based on time of the "Continent of Mu" it would seem that even as advance as these ancient humans were, 1 an 4 were still prevailent, not to such a terrible degree, beings from the underground were advance an possessd hate and the latter preferred physica love making, as if it was a healer of things.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

So how the heck does GargIndia know what's in his '5,300-year-old manuscript'?

Weren't you paying to this post?

How do I know this? I can only give you a hint that I possess some special gifts.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Just re read your last comment in answer to my previous one and I cant disagree with any of it superb answers and worthy of a star, you if you had ever been to England would realise how far behind we have fallen, especially when compared to Japan just prior to there economic bubble bursting, there infrastructure was far ahead of what we (Britain) now have as is south Korea's and I believe the majority of the modernised china has also far excelled us now and I agree in hindsight to what you say but revolution may take many forms and outside help may aid them to achieve this peacefully but not until they want it themselves.

China is now on the road to capitalism and the benefits of that are not going to easily filter to the poorest in society for a long time and not without a government tax system to tax the new wealth and redistribute the effect's of it as you well know but as the economic power base inevitably shifts to the mass population centres of the world which are now in Asia there may come a new age of class warfare that may create new internal tension's, Have you ever heard of the RAT people of India, they are actually not inferior to any one else but due to the caste (thanks for the spelling - and no I meant Our as in My British though I am part Maori and Part Jew, Irish, Scottish and English with some Russian Gypsy thrown in) they may never rise out of cleaning the sewers in India and doing the job's no one else want's, they are not criminal's or mentally deficient they are simply born into the wrong caste.

I believe there may have been Multiple advanced Cultures on this planet before ours but maybe each was unique but I can offer you very little physical evidence other than the nagging feeling of something I forgot before I was born and the spine tingling feeling of awakening when you are first told of these theory's that stay's with you throughout your life and I believe at least one of those cultures existed in what is now CHINA as well as India.

Our current global civilisation is only as advanced as it is humane and it has a lot of reforming to go before it is truly advanced.
edit on 28-4-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think we have already, but most archeologist would not admit to anything too old as it does not fit into their current models. Often they only have stones to date and they say "people did not live here before year X, therefore this cannot be older than year X".

I have a suggestion of where to start looking, look where the glaciers has never gone - every 10,000 - 15,000 years or so there is an ice age and everything under the glacier gets turned into rubble. But, the entire globe is rarely under the glacier, so a place to start would be to look where the glacier has not been for a very long time - I have seen glacier maps made by geologists so it should not be too difficult to find a spot too start looking.
edit on 28-4-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
India is one of the greatest nation's of the world and has the future in it's hand only held back by the cast system that is a religious structure and mean's quite often the diamond in lost in the rough, By that I mean the Indian Einstein would never make it unless he was born on there elite cast...

You really don't know very much, do you?

Let me introduce you to one of the most famous Mathematicians of all time:

Srinivasa Ramanujan

Harte

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I Had never heard of this guy but something Glaring tells me you do not understand my point, He was lucky in that he was discovered and unlucky in his short life also something about the story suggests possible asperger's or autism, there are many such cases throughout history and true Renaissance man such as the namesake from whom we gain this title Leonardo DaVinci are by far much rarer specimens of humanity, that said it does ponder the question what other mathematical formulae he may have developed if his life was not cut short, If he was alive today there are a number of field's I can only speculate he may have been engrossed in.

Might I add something to ponder, I know of your advanced year's but remember just because you do not agree with somebody else opinion belittling them merely show's weakness in your own argument, I am sorry to say though I valued your argument I have now lost some respect for it.

I have never CLAIMED to be an expert in any given field but am as a matter of fact scientifically qualified which does not make me a historian or archaeologist but it does give me an analytical mind set and when I am wrong or mistaken I never fear to step back and acknowledge it but in this case I am quite correct.

And I am a witness to thing's that you would never believe and I have no intention due to there nature of ever posting here, but let me say this sir REALITY is not the fixed structure you may well believe it to be.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If there were any truely advanced species here before we will find evidence on the moon since it stays the same essentially for billions of years.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
reply to post by Harte

And I am a witness to thing's that you would never believe and I have no intention due to there nature of ever posting here, but let me say this REALITY is not the fixed structure you may well believe it to be.

Aww man, don't leave us hangin, what was it you witnessed? Please tell us, I'm genuinely interested, ufological? Ancient active artifact? Remote viewing? Mind altering realities?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
If there were any truely advanced species here before we will find evidence on the moon since it stays the same essentially for billions of years.

I totally agree with that, there is too many anomalies on the moon to suggest otherwise. I think once privatized spacefaring kicks off to full steam, somebody is gonna want to check out the moon..., on their own. If I took anything from the apollo missions, I think some of those "architectures" are active, security wise at least, which js the scary part about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

There are other threads on suspected artefacts on Lunar but they usually make the same error in believing these things would be in pristine recognisable condition but in reality though almost completely devoid of atmosphere object's on the moon would be exposed to extreme fluctuations in temperature and particle radiation that we call solar wind as well as space particle rain and back scatter from any meteor or asteroid strike's, dependent on how old any artefact may well have broken down into a fine powdery dust or been buried in impact dust so unless it was a relatively recent culture they may be unrecognisable and the same goes for any orbital objects though the Van Allen belts may provide some protection against particle radiation if inside them in closer orbit.

Tracys rock Taurus littrow valley,

Hard material such as the crystalline nature of dense alloys would be resistant to such erosion and if you look at the leg centre of the image of the boulder and look for the piston/solenoid arrangement, this is the catalogue image not the public release image.

Much harder to make out look directly below not in the direction of the red arrow at the helmet like object, before discounting it give it some time and look at the other anatomical features such as the gloved hand resting under the helmet on the chest and the remains of a spar and connection belt arrangement around the abdomen, the moon mission's were stopped for a very good reason and they did not want the public alarmed.

This was from a now defunct website.
edit on 28-4-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

Every single human being is capable of remote viewing. HOWEVER this capability has to be activated by meditation.

God has given wonderful powers to human beings. But humans ignore God and act against God's laws. God is the controlling power of this Universe. He punishes souls, just like terrestrial governments put you in jail if you commit a 'crime', God awards punishments to the soul by putting it in jail. This jail consists of birth in lower life forms (animals) as well as misfortune even in human form.

We know that Sun controls weather on Earth. Have you wondered who controls the Sun? God controls sunlight, wind, water, earth, magnetism, and electricity that drive so many physical phenomenon on earth like earthquakes, tornadoes, volcanoes, floods, etc.

Modern man has just learned about atom. It is true that key to sustainable energy is the atom. Fossil fuels will go away as viable energy source in about 300 years. Our current society is built on pillars of fossil fuels. So we shall see what happens after 300 years.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Too bad we won't be around to see that age. Had we lived on the paleo diet with fresh pure untouched water, along with clean, non polluted air, we might of had the chance to live that long....

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Just love it when people post pictures on here.......but for some reason do not want to give links to the original, high resolution versions........

Here's the first picture, which is actually one of 2 that were used to make up that panorama:

And here is the link to the very high resolution version:

AS17-140-21495

And now for the 2nd picture:

Link to the very high resolution version:

AS17-142-21800

Looks like rocks to me.....

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

Your current physical body may not be around, but your soul will still be around, trapped into another physical body.

What you sow is what you reap. Nobody can run away from the mess that is created on Earth.

Before I developed my intuitive powers, I thought that science can solve any problem.

However I no longer think so.

Science without spirituality leads to destruction and misery. I am seeing that everyday now.

It is better that the secret of atom be kept away from this civilization. And believe me, it is not easy for the "modern" man to discover. Whatever "modern" man has discovered till date is half-baked that will not result in practical solutions.

Let them fight and kill each other. May be that is the best option.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

While reading up on the underground empire, a supposed "Telosion" was being interviewed an during the questioning, the telosion could'nt understand why we had split atom, for instead they had, in a sense, "Spin" thr atom at such a high speed that the energy output was far more an less harmful, don't qoute me on the scirnce of it, it being way over my head.
I do agree that a civilization can only advance technologically until its match by its advancement in spiritual progress. I truly believe that our founding fathers of america was the start, that all men are created equal, with liberty, freedom and justice for all....but over time wickedness slowly tainted an took control our what our country trully represented.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

However it is unlikely that you actually lived in any village in India.

Indeed not. However, I am very familiar with village culture in my own country, which is largely similar to that of India, though perhaps slightly less tradition-bound.

Women work very hard in villages. The economic contribution of women is considerable in India - in both villages and cities. I wonder why you could not see that.

It might be said, in the same spirit, that African slaves worked very hard on the plantations of the American South before the Civil War, and that their economic contribution was considerable. Which, as a matter of fact, it was.

However, if Indian village women were able to obtain the self-determination and education that would allow them to contribute more than manual labour to the economy, their contribution would be greatly multiplied.

You seem to have more knowledge than me about what is there in British records - to the point of ascertaining exact dates. You have such insider information. I bow to you.

A quick google will make it clear that the oldest manuscripts in existence (taking the word to mean something written on a flexible, perishable medium rather than something inscribed in clay or stone) are Egyptian papyrii dating to about 1800BC.

You are likely steeped in Muslim culture. Muslims can be very violent and stubborn about their beliefs.

I am not a Muslim, nor is my cultural background in any way Islamic.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Yes, and while we're at it, let's not forget Einstein's colleague, Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

My family and several other families that I know of hail from villages; and our women are educated and have good jobs.

I believe you are opinionated. You certainly do not have experience with Indian villages.

People in Indian villages are very conscious about education and look actively for opportunities in government and industry.

The hindrance is usually economic status; not the desire to get ahead. A lot of people are still poor and lack means to get good education.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

just picking up an introductory textbook on prehistory or archaeology would do the trick, that highlights how traces of old stuff are found in the soil and interpreted, or about human origins and the development of material culture, societies and so forth..
my archaeology textbooks are 20 years old or thereabouts and from the uk, so may not even be available where you live but check some US uni's website and look at the first year undergrad's reading lists and get their general intro book.. i'm not at home at pres, but when i was 18 a looong time ago i rhad to read kevin green's book and a little later shank's and tilley's .. both very good but i expect equally fine ones are written by american archaeologists.
as for prehistory, the oxford illustrated prehistory of europe offers an excellent in depth introductionn though ofc does not cover the whole world. these are good start though and the lessons learned/knowledge gaind from them are quite transferrable.
obvs my reply to harte was sarcasm in re what i see as almost criminally ill-informed folk sitting at computers making ridiculous statements about the past when a few key stokes could easily cure their lack of knowledge. even wikipedia has some really good articles about prehistoric cultures and their development etc etc. i really do wonder when some folk are gonna step off ats,do an internet search and learn a few things for themselves. there has been some real nonsense posted here and elsewhere.. but if i took on the responsibility of tackling this whenever i saw it i would really hate coming to ats and it would become a full time job.
i just wish folk would read a few textbooks, but there are many readers here who display a pathological distrust of such things. go figure

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I find this news intreresting:

www.mindinvasions.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join