It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston: The Real Above Top Secret Timeline of Events

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well I was just doing some digging on the 2nd suspect and as I found that he received a City scholarship in 2011, Fox News are reporting it also.. Not much other info on him but I did find him commenting on a Blog a couple of years ago if anyone is interested...

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
August 31, 2011 at 11:42 pm
In this case it would have been hard to protect or defend these young boys if the whole town exclaimed in happiness at the arrest. Also, to go against the authorities isn’t the easiest thing to do. Don’t get me wrong though, I am appalled at the situation but I think that the town was scared and desperate to blame someone. It’s because of stories like this and such occurrences that make a positive change in this world. I’m pretty sure there won’t be anymore similar tales like this. In any case, if they do, people won’t stand quiet, i hope.

Thin slicing turns tragic
Wrestling all-star
edit on 19-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Blackwater is now called Xi or Xe, something like that.
Same great taste
Same services
New packaging.

No they changed their name again, to Academi

The OP's insider source didn't do their homework and mistakenly mixed up Academi with Craft International.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationGap

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I thought Blackwater didn't exist anymore and that organization has been renamed ?
Why aren't these "insider info" leaks revealing that?

Also, the photos reveal insignia *100%* for the mercenary organization Craft International.

Because if we start saying "Craft assets" they will change the name again, to something like P&G Contracting. Might as well ignore the name change game. Blackwater seems more fitting a name than Craft anyways; it's why they rebranded themselves.

Craft International is not the modern iteration of Blackwater.

Academi = Xe = Blackwater

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Also, the photos reveal insignia *100%* for the mercenary organization Craft International.

Hi MF,

Yeah i though Blackwater had gone to be XE then something else now.

As for the Craft skull logo, were these badges defintaley the Craft ones? They don't look clear enough to see the cross hairs that Chris Kyle added to a skull logo used all over the moral patch business.

Craft skull origin

CX.

In one of the photos I saw it was up close enough to see the Red Letters on the hat, it said Craft for sure. Confirmed. It's sorta blurry but if you look closely it's totally visible.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Crazy.

They're the Prince of the mercenary world! Soon they will just change they're name to a silhouette of an M4 or a boot or something.

But yeah, same stuff we did with napalm, just changed the name to incendi-gel and kept on using it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It's just a hat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join