It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston: The Real Above Top Secret Timeline of Events

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Friday April 12th
Intelligence attained by the FBI suggested the possibility that a domestic terror cell of anarchists loosely associated with elements of the fringe Black Bloc group was working in conjunction with a middle eastern terror cell to place an attack on the Boston Marathon. The FBI notified the US Department of Homeland Security late Friday evening.

Saturday April 13th
The US Central Intelligence Agency, by request of the US Department of Homeland Security, dispatched their deep cover operative Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi to work in concert with the US State Department's Blackwater group as on the ground assets to try and finger any recognized terror cell members during the Boston Marathon to be held on Monday, May 15th. Discussions of canceling the marathon were had, but ultimately the decision was made by high level White House officials that the evidence was not credible enough and cancelling the marathon would cause potentially unnecessary civilian panic.

Sunday April 14th
Blackwater and FBI assets were assigned roles and positions along the nearly 27 mile route of the Boston Marathon.

Monday April 15th
Just before 3PM EST the intelligence of an attack was legitimized and the entire operation quickly went FUBAR near the finish line of the Boston Marathon.

Tuesday Aptil 16th
Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi interrogated by DHS analysts as a potential double agent.

Wednesday April 17th
President Obama holds unscheduled meeting with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal to discuss the future of Saudi/American anti-terror asset Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi.

Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi cleared by intelligence officials of having withheld any knowledge that may have prevented the attack on the marathon. With his cover blown, Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi was scheduled to be deported back to Saudi Arabia by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency.

Thursday April 18th
The anarchist elements loosely associated with the Black Bloc group that were suspected of playing roles in the Monday terror attacks, and whose pictures were released to the public Thursday afternoon, shot and killed an officer on the MIT campus when they believed they had been fingered by fellow MIT students.

Friday April 19th
WHDH, citing a law enforcement source, is reporting that the individuals in the Watertown incident are in fact the suspects in the Boston Marathon suspects. The station reports one of the suspects is “accounted for” and police are currently searching for a second suspect.
www.theblaze.com...

edit on 19-4-2013 by GenerationGap because: It's tough remembering the current month when you live so far in the funky future.

edit on 19-4-2013 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
do u mean april?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
and in the mean time: every one is looking for a dead man, that is on the run, that is in hospital, form gun shot wounds he did to himself by police, and the police seeks: shooter that is not the bomber that did the MIT shooting that is a suspect #2 form BOSTON MARATHON that wears a white hat that is brown according to tweets, Police scanners, and web sites.

when i sit and watch the hole thing live, and nothing that is typed posted matches live Video and audio. well back to the live video FBI has yet to confirm and deny everything. linky to back me up on nothing www.myfoxboston.com...
edit on 19-4-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

ITS NOT MAY!??? Lol It's late, I'm outta coffee, my brain is fried from cruising various channels on my shortwave all week, and now I've got a case of the way too tired giggles. Correcting now. :-)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GenerationGap

Thanks for the compilation of events.
There's something that doesn't make sense though - the target. Anarchist militants don't have a history of targeting random civilians. Whats the motive?

Am I overthinking this? The target selection and lack of clear motive raise an eyebrow. Something to co sider at least before drawing a conclusion.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
as far as Black Bloc goes

mlcastle.net...

as an Anarchist i get offended when acts of Violence are automatically considered 'Anarchist', there are those Misguided activist that insist on Violence, that is not Anarchy

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

Thanks for the compilation of events.
There's something that doesn't make sense though - the target. Anarchist militants don't have a history of targeting random civilians. Whats the motive?

Am I overthinking this? The target selection and lack of clear motive raise an eyebrow. Something to co sider at least before drawing a conclusion.

Loosely associated. And anarchy by it's very definition means no rules.
"absence or denial of any authority or established order"

You are assuming anarchists have an established order. By definition, they do not have an established order to things.

Also remember, it was the Ritzy pay to play VIP sections that were targeted. The cheap seats were left untouched.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

mlcastle.net...

as an Anarchist i get offended when acts of Violence are automatically considered 'Anarchist', there are those Misguided activist that insist on Violence, that is not Anarchy

And if I were an anarchist I could say your rules of what you think is anarchy don't apply to me; just like as an anarchist you assume the rules of the current day don't apply to you, no?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Great timeline. Dont forget to add that Obama meets Saudi foreign minister I think on day of Bombing. What was said?
edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

Great timeline. Dont forget to add that Obama meets Saudi foreign minister I think on day of Bombing. What was said?

That was Wednesday morning, added to timeline.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I thought Blackwater didn't exist anymore and that organization has been renamed ?
Why aren't these "insider info" leaks revealing that?

Also, the photos reveal insignia *100%* for the mercenary organization Craft International.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

mlcastle.net...

Anarchy = Against Rule
Violence = Used to Rule

So being against Rule is being against Violence.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I thought Blackwater didn't exist anymore and that organization has been renamed ?
Why aren't these "insider info" leaks revealing that?

Also, the photos reveal insignia *100%* for the mercenary organization Craft International.

Because if we start saying "Craft assets" they will change the name again, to something like P&G Contracting. Might as well ignore the name change game. Blackwater seems more fitting a name than Craft anyways; it's why they rebranded themselves.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Is the suspect who got carted away by the police while naked, the one who died? If so how??!!?!?!?! WTF is going on?!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cavedweller88

No, CNN just said that suspect number 1 with the black hat in the bombing was critically injured, he was taken to the hospital and died, the naked person is not the same person, they detained him, made him take off all of his clothing because they worried about explosives...and then pronounced him innocent...the one with the white cap which is suspect number 2 is being hunted...he was last seen at 7-11 wearing a grey hoodie.
I swear all of this is confusing.

edit on 4/19/2013 by Givenmay because: addition

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Blackwater is now called Xi or Xe, something like that.
Same great taste
Same services
New packaging.

CX

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Hi MF,

Yeah i though Blackwater had gone to be XE then something else now.

As for the Craft skull logo, were these badges defintaley the Craft ones? They don't look clear enough to see the cross hairs that Chris Kyle added to a skull logo used all over the moral patch business.

Craft skull origin

CX.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Think they are cocking this up...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
2:50 pm: Dead Boston marathon suspect had explosive-related injuries on body, says hospital

The hospital where the sole suspect in the shootout was taken has said that he has suffered a significant amount of trauma. He died despite their best efforts to save his life, they said.

The hospital however did confirm that the suspect did have injuries that were consistent with being the victim of a blast.

The doctors said that he had heat injuries, and shrapnel embedded in his body indicating that he had been the victim of a blast. They, however, refused to confirm whether the identity of the suspect.

The doctors also refused to confirm whether the police had managed to speak with the suspect before he passed away.

www.firstpost.com...

On the link above is another time line. Although similar.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

What is the video related to?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join