It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd alien experience

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
consider yourself blessed kay

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

Hello !
Don't worry If we will believe you or not. You're on a board where people are actually looking at stranges cases to search together explanations and contribute to share our own respective knowledges
(when it don't turns into a debate) !
I have myself experienced maaaany lucid dreams with a lot of 'doctors' alien, some time with sleep-paralysis. Greys, some were completly wearing black suites (... a bit like leather or latex. Who may knows, they are maybe adept of the BDSM hahaha) with helmet, telling each other I had well grown up since the last time (reassuring, isn't it ?) So don't worry, we all have our weird Aliens-stories lol.

For me, there is a big melting between UFO sightings as you say, and other aliens that we can only see in the other dimensions while we are "open" in our sleep ( If you, evidently, accept the theories about the multi-dimensional beins as aliens.).

With what you say, I can guess you have experienced different kind of encounters with different travellers (I really loved the blue-woman). Even If it is scary, and can drive you a bit crazy due to these astonishes moments, the way you described it seems to be (in default of really negative memories) a bit positive, and I'm happy for you !
This hooded-being since to be as far I can say, a spirit. He wants to teach you how to defend yourself. Well, If it continues and you want to learn, you can start (as other may have suggest you) learning about your dreams.
We have our Day learning (what you know consciently) and our Night teaching, the incounscious learning. The dreams, a contrario of a bad mastered "astral exit" (is it the correct expression for that ?), are protected. You CAN say NO, get over here. You CAN impose your will to refuse anything you want or not, and stop all the actions to wake up, and anchor yourself in the reality.
It seems a bit thin, but we have, nevertheless, power (with limits, I agree). You can also ask for protection, it's never lost.
Keep giving us some news, your story is really interesting

Have a nice day !

S&F

~ J

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyningSaeward

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Originally posted by CyningSaeward
I was going to say 'I know this sounds crazy', but given the subject matter its probably not, lol...

Could this not be poltergeist/ghost activity instead of alien? I'm convinced that a lot of transdimensional entities and ghosts are mistaken for UFO's and aliens.

You know I was thinking the same thing. The mention of seeing UFOs made my mind shift more towards aliens... but the OP's accounts seem more ethereal than extraterrestrial. I'm with you.

Well the OP says that the first UFO he saw as a kid was only a few feet in diameter, it could be a child's misrepresenting what it was and with all the other goings on would make more sense that it was an Orb.

The standing over someone sleeping though sounds very 'ghost-like', an ex of mine suffered for years with the same thing as a child (and had scars on her body from whatever 'it' was) and then still saw figures in her room up to the age of 15 - 16.

Size is perceptional. A planet size craft could surveillance as an orb. The platform is infinity and measurements are perceptional. Any beings on significantly higher levels of development know this. A 20 foot craft can be quite a different vessel inside than out, as well, being significantly larger in, perhaps akin to a whole state or province as a friend shared.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

More commonly referred to as "Doctor Who's Constant".

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The breathing underwater dreams or dreams with vivid colors can be an indication of 5D dreams rather than Astral or dreams with existential meaning.

I found this thread from another site that mentioned hooded figures. alien abduction

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join