It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd alien experience

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Originally posted by CyningSaeward
I was going to say 'I know this sounds crazy', but given the subject matter its probably not, lol...

Could this not be poltergeist/ghost activity instead of alien? I'm convinced that a lot of transdimensional entities and ghosts are mistaken for UFO's and aliens.

You know I was thinking the same thing. The mention of seeing UFOs made my mind shift more towards aliens... but the OP's accounts seem more ethereal than extraterrestrial. I'm with you.

Well the OP says that the first UFO he saw as a kid was only a few feet in diameter, it could be a child's misrepresenting what it was and with all the other goings on would make more sense that it was an Orb.

The standing over someone sleeping though sounds very 'ghost-like', an ex of mine suffered for years with the same thing as a child (and had scars on her body from whatever 'it' was) and then still saw figures in her room up to the age of 15 - 16.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CyningSaeward

I hadn't considered the possibility of an orb being mistaken as a UFO but it does make sense. So the later UFO sighting may have been completely unrelated... if that particular sighting is taken out of the equation it does seem to be something other than ET encounters.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by scolai

I've had recurring dreams with a similar hooded figure, but I've never actually been able to confirm whether they were dreams or real. they happen to me about once every six months, and they're EXTREMELY vivid. However, I have never seen a UFO personally, but these dreams are definitely coinciding with some sort of extra terrestrial presence.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsMarge

A hooded figure could be anything, I mean I may be somewhat biased but as a Pagan that could be a deity.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Very interesting. Not long ago I too had some odd experiences that sound very close to your own. However during mine I had more then sense of curiosity. I was able to ask questions to the entity. This is my narrative on the information I received.

Previous Post

Try not to be afraid. Be curious. I get the feeling that we are being scrutinized even more than we have been in the past. It may be because we will soon understand how to move to the other dimensions through science. (Side note: Dark matter and dark energy are the influences of other dimensions.)

One thing to realize is that these entities are not fully within our dimension. They can control which energies are 'visible' between dimensions (i.e. Photonic energy). This is why they can just disappear. They just close off that energy exchange or transfer or I don't know how to explain it.

Have you ever wondered why an alien craft can move at great speeds yet remain silent? If they were here and moving as fast as claimed, there should be a sonic boom. Now if they were in physically in a different dimension with only visible light coming to our dimension then it wouldn't matter how fast they moved, they would not actually be disturbing our physical would.

Now back to my point. While you may see these entities, it does not mean they are actually here. Fear of the unknown is a natural reaction. Instead of fearing them, try to engage them. Not on a religious or emotional level, but try to be practical and logical. Show them you are able to think and reason. Show them you can be their equal. Well, it worked for me anyways.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by scolai

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

I've had more experiences with blue-aura human-like women (weird thing on an alien craft... long story)

Do tell more. I'm all ears at this point. Blue aura women? This I have to hear. Weird story involving an alien craft? That I especially have to hear!

That's what I'm here for.

I'll try to paint this as vividly as I can.

I went to bed one night and woke up in a circular room with metal floors. There was a recessed area in the middle of the room with a railing around it. On four different points on the circle, there were short (5-10 step) staircases leading to long, bright hallways. I never left this room so I don't have any idea what they led to.

Seemingly from nowhere, a human-looking woman with a very strong blue glow floated about 1-6" off the ground and began to approach me. She didn't tell me anything other than, "Don't worry. Everything's going to be just fine." I woke up to the feeling of slamming down into my bed.

NOW my ears are perked.

Is this the only dream you have had of blue-aura'd people (uncommonly proclaimed as: Light Masters) ?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
For some reason I thought you were having experiencer type of contacts versus abduction. Sounds like greys and nordics (the blue aura woman), which I would rather avoid myself. I thought most of that activity has stopped here as I didn't hear many people having those experiences any more but I guess not.

If I was you, I would see an energy worker or shaman like someone had suggested in one of your other threads. I you want it to stop, there are things you can do that may help. Another idea would be to learn about lucid dreaming so that you can take more control while in your dreamstate and get a better sense of what's really going on.

Have you woke up with nosebleeds or had dreams in which you are breathing underwater? Hear clicking sounds or chirps?

I lucid dream and OBE often, and i have loads of dreams where i am breathing underwater, what is that all about?

To the OP, best i can say is keep a positive mind no matter what, otherwise it will just get more unpleasant.

As for my self i have only seen an ET once, was walking home from a friends house, was crossing a road and saw a really pretty girl coming from the left side of me, she looked up at me, and at first i didn't think anything of it, she had the blackest eyes, not a single white spec on it, she looked Asian with medium length black hair, after i crossed the road, about 20 seconds later i hear a noise behind me (this is like 2 am, no cars no other people on the road) when i turned around i saw a very tall being crossing the road (exactly the same spot the girl was).

This being had legs a lot longer then the torso, the torso it self was bent, like a hutch back and short, the arms looked like the arms of a T-Rex but longer fore arms, and the hair was a mess but covered the face.

The only way i know how tall she was, because this being walked right behind a parked car under a street lamp, she was at least 10-12 feet tall, taller if not for the bent back. I looked at her for at least 30 seconds (couldn't look away, wasn't frighting or nothing), she disappeared as soon as she entered the shadow of a tree, no girl, no being was present after that.

So you are not crazy OP, not at all. But as i said, i wouldn't believe in negative entities, keep a positive mind (it's hard, especially that there is no education on this topic) and everything is gonna be fine.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by XaniMatriX

What an awesome experience!

Makes a person wonder how many shape shifters walk among us every day without our noticing!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I had the same experiance when i was 6 yrs old , i turned off the light and got into bed , wilst i was laying there i noticed a figure in the doorway of my bedroom ( i am looking to the end of my bed , door is about 5ft beyond that ) , at first i did a long stare at it because i couldn't believe what i was seeing , imagine a tall person in a dark black robe with hood (hood looked more of a tight fit than loose fit) , i couldn't make out the face was completely black . This figure just stood there looking at me , i immediately stuck my head deep into the pillow and covered my ears , after a minute or two i turned my head to look at the door , the figure wasn't there anymore but then i noticed it was stood at the end of my bed to the corner(right)...again looking at me , at this moment i was overwelmed with fear and turned my head and sunk it deep into the pillow , this time i didn't look back .

moving on when i was about 7-8 yrs old i was having these experiences at night when i go to bed , often the bulb would blow when i switch the light on , i hate it when this happens because i have to run across the room to get in to bed in darkness . Wilst i'm laying in my bed i would hear a scratching sound from the floor from under the bed ( imagine scratching the carpet with your fingers , thats what it sounds like ) not sure if there was somthing climbing the side of the bed because the noise would get louder , as this is happenning i have a sense i need to rap my bed cover between my legs as if i'm protecting my privates . Eventually at some time the noise would stop , it got to a stage i was that frightened i would take a small axe to bed with me , after a number of times i found , if i breath really loud the noise would go away .

when i was thirteen i told a friend about it who told my dad and thats when i got a shock because my dad said he knew about these experiences already as it happened to him before i was born , at the time he was living in spain (my experiences were in the uk ) , during his experiences there was one night he said he saw what looked like a ball of light fly around in his room and then suddenly it shot out the window....what ever it was it smashed the window in the process , i don't know how long it went on for but in the end my dad invited a priest ? round to his house , he would throw water around the house.....sorry there is a proper name for this what the priest? is doing but not sure what its called , anyway after doing his thing...nothing happened ever since .

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
To all the people that claim it was ghost/ethereal activity, no.

First of all, I can remember the small UFO in detail. It was a small clam-shaped object with a few lights on the top, kind of a "knight rider" light going around the circumference, and three tiny legs.

Second of all, like I said before: I have spirits in my house. I've seen them. They don't interact with me. Sometimes they'll move stuff while I'm not looking... but that's about it. The one that I saw was very solid. It seemed to notice that I saw it and promptly disappeared. I have yet to see a spirit in my house that doesn't just kind of fade away when it disappears. This one flicked off like a light switch.

Furthermore, I wish they were extraterrestrial. At least then I'd see them coming. I'm pretty sure they're extra dimensional.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

. A weird dream involving a being, dressed in a robe with a hood, instructing me how to use force of will as protection against evil spirits/entities. Long story short, I made it leave after several people, including myself, made religious attempts.

Wait a minute- you had help come to you and you "made it leave"? I am fighting down the urge to make sarcastic mocking comments- but will resist.

The key IS learning to master your will, and use it..... so whoever or whatever that entity was, was trying to give you helpful advice on how to help yourself (and gain enormous personal power ).

Instead you are turning to religion (which gives your power away) and infecting others with your fear too, making them vulnerable??

I've been through abduction type experiences, as has my family. I also put a stop to them. We did get support from the humanoid, tall, blue aura types though. Recognize that not everything unfamiliar is evil or enemy.

Stop projecting your power onto concepts. YOU decide and choose your experiences. You decide you will not have any interaction or interference from entities or energies that do not have your best interest in mind, and that do not respect your soveriegnty. Period. It stops here and now. No thinking further, no "doing" anything to make that happen.
It is a matter of making your choice and expressing it as such once and for all.

Do not let your mind travel into curiosity over the things that you do not choose,
Do not indulge your body's appetite for emotional extremes, letting it visualize or search out contact with things that are dangerous. That appetite (for adrenaline and other stress related hormones) exists to motivate you to challenge your physical capabilities (and develop them) ,
When you waste it on searching out non-physical challenges (like contact with more dimensional entities) then it is simply a drain and damage to your body.

Find a challenging and exciting sport to do (hang gliding, parachuting, rock climbing, martial arts, boxing, motocross,.....) and that can be a way of keeping yourself from reaching out to spiritual challenges, and also be exercises in learning to channel and control your will and intent. Learning to focus your will can be used as a shield or a sword, in the other dimensions.

But start with these ones, with this physical form and reality first.

Perhaps this isn't written well, and is not easily comprehended. I am not accustomed to trying to explain this to someone else. But it sounds like you really need to get a grasp on this.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I'd like to hear more about these blue beings please....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Sorry. Lack of sleep make Scolai's stories miss huge parts.

The dream involved a being dressed in a red/gold robe in a cathedral looking building.
It summoned some kind of evil entity behind some grates that wrapped around inside the walls of the cathedral.
It was possessing things in the inside of the cathedral.
People were using religion to "cast it out" and it would just leave the thing it possessed and just possessed something else.
I was laughing while chanting "Hare Krishna" and it mocked me saying I don't even believe that.
Then it pissed me off and some kind of fire within me was unleashed as I told it to leave. And it completely disappeared.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Also... it was the evil thing inside the grates. The red/gold robed being was just the emcee of the evening. He just stood back and watched. I didn't get rid of him. He almost seemed like he was testing me.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

The blue-aura woman:

She was a dark auburn haired woman on the darker side of pale. She wasn't walking. She was floating. She spoke with a calm, gentle, yet transcendent voice with no noticeable accent. I don't remember exactly what color her eyes were... they were either ice blue or gray. She had a gentle smile on her face, perfect skin, and I can't remember for the life of me what she was wearing.

I still hear her voice from time to time when I'm lost.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by scolai

It may be nothing but just in case, did the beings you say you encountered seem anything like the images that these children described?

www.ufoevidence.org...

And more on the case:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-4-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

No. What I saw was nothing like that. Only once did I see a face; but it was a human face.

The robed being from the dream looked like this... but with the face more obscured:

fc04.deviantart.net...

The being that I saw in my room looked like this... once again with no visible face:

cn1.kaboodle.com...

The blue-aura woman looked strikingly similar to this pic... but had a less rigid form of aura and her eyes weren't glowing:

fc08.deviantart.net...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
They dont like light so going to sleep with some light in the room helps keep them away. I know sounds childish but I found they like complete darkness to materialise and effect a person. They also do not like directed light ie small key ring lasers, torches etc.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

a being, dressed in a robe with a hood, instructing me how to use force

Of its instructions unusual was the word order, hmm?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Hello ATSers,

Let me start off by saying, I'm sure you won't believe me. I barely believe me... but here goes:

My story starts off twenty years ago when I was six years old. A being, dressed in a robe with a hood, confronted me in my bedroom. After covering my head with my blanket for a few minutes, it was gone. Terrified, I started to run to my parents room. Although my bedroom door was open, something that I couldn't see was blocking me from leaving my room. I somehow pushed my way around it and ran into my parents room to see a very small UFO landing in my backyard. I'd say it was no more than 1-3 feet in size.

Skip forward about six years. I'm on my way home from my grandparents house and I hear/see a UFO flying over my city. This one was much larger... I'd say 20-40 feet in size. I never took my eyes off of it and asked if anyone else saw it; but as soon as I asked, it vanished before my eyes. It didn't fly off. It didn't move. It just disappeared. No one else saw it, and naturally, didn't believe me/thought I was crazy.

Skip forward to a year ago. A weird dream involving a being, dressed in a robe with a hood, instructing me how to use force of will as protection against evil spirits/entities. Long story short, I made it leave after several people, including myself, made religious attempts.

My story reaches its peak last night around 3am. I dozed off for a bit. I woke up feeling terrified. I looked to my left to see a blurry figure standing over me. I told a friend about it, who said the same thing happened to him... then it intensified into extradimensional beings messing with him as he slept. It's happening... and I'm afraid to go to sleep.

I don't expect you to believe me. I know, it sounds like total bull#. I just really wanted to vent this out... and this seemed like an appropriate venue in which to do so.

I believe you! when I was about six, I saw a robed being at the middle of my bedroom looking at my sister and then when it looked at me I immediately fell asleep. I didn't really get a chance to run away like you did, but I just want you to know that I believe you.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by scolai

Hi there, i have some experiences in this area also and im currently posting them on youtube check them out maybe they can help you i also went through a small hell but overcome it, somewhat, anyway watch parts 1 2 and 3 because they are on story.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join