Corprate Ideaologys????

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
If any one can relate to this....PLEASE....leave a response.
I work for a place that if you half-a$$ your job, (leave your area to deal drugs..)you get a "good job...Keep it up!!!" and a slap on the back. And a raise

BUT, if you bust your a$$, you get be-littled, yelled at, and cussed out for trying to help other people out...and get wrote up for trying to help??.......

WTF is this world coming to?? Can someone please tell me??

IS THIS WHAT America IS COMING TO?

The suck-a$$es get a slap on the back, and a raise, while people like me who DO a good job get treated like CRAP?? WTF is going on......

If we have a big-wig on here, please enlighten me.......

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Someone calling for a big wig?

Yeah, never mind that.

I think we've all had that job, polish1. You outgrow it; you move on. Middle-management's a big crapfest. It's the same incompetence and brown-nosing everywhere.

But you have my sympathy....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

You already know what to do.

Either go against your conscience... or quit.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

A clash of personalities, maybe, or your face doesn't fit ? Nothing motivated by race, religion or
gender, etc; I hope...

I don't think there is any option but to look for another job, under these circumstances.

This may seem like " Giving in " but for your own health and contentment, it might be the best thing.

I know, because I have been in the same position as you...

All the best.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I thank you for your replies, However, I am a female, and I have actually gave the higher ups a reason to think.....Why is this happening....... we will see tomorrow. I hope....Just because I am a female, doesn't mean I can't run a tight ship.....they are more interested in the whole "SPANISH" way of doing things.......They work there, I have to do 10 x's more than the work than they do, but, who gets there drei-aire in a sling??? ME

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Yeah, the butt buddies are certainly the laziest sods in a company while the ones being ripped off seem to do all the hard yards. I found a good way to fix a couple of those problems.. Its called getting drunk, sacked and finding a better job.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thank you for your replies. I know finding another job is probably the best thing to do, but jobs are hard to come by these days. Espically here. It is a seasonal town. I can not go for part time at minium wage.

Tonight for example, I'm all for helping out, but, they put me on a machine that I can not run well, and they know it. A 2 person job.........and left me. With no one. Hadn't really been trained on it either.

I like a good challenge, but, I was almost in tears cuz I was soo pi$$ed.

It just totally bums me out, because I know I am capable of so much better. If I could go to school again, I'd go for biotechnology. Checked into it once, and asked the girl when I can take the test to test out of classes, and her response was."you have been out of school for a while, so you have to take the classes." I never went back.

Thank you again for your replies. I could put the whole story out here on ATS, I'm sure any lawyers on here could have a field day with that place.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Someone calling for a big wig?

Yeah, never mind that.

I think we've all had that job, polish1. You outgrow it; you move on. Middle-management's a big crapfest. It's the same incompetence and brown-nosing everywhere.

But you have my sympathy....

How on earth did you get my dads prom picture?????LOL

Thank you for lightening the mood!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ok, this might be lengthy, BUT, as the on going saga goes...... We are about to lose a major contract due to quality issues. Now if someone can point out the logic in this, I'd greatly appreciate it, cuz, even my a$$ed backwards way of thinking, I'm having a real hard time seeing it.

The company let go of about 10 people, last week. A couple of people, did their jobs, and went above and beyond to reach our goals. We come in this week, and had new people. Now, there are key places in the plant that you do not want "new" people in. And a supervisor put a new person in a key place??? And what I stated above, it just seems like they are adding insult to injury.

And yes, I am hitting the pavement hard so to speak. So, can anyone else see the logic in this??

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

You already know what to do.

Either go against your conscience... or quit.

Believe me, when I decide to exit stage left, I will leave a lasting impression.

new topics
top topics

join