It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: LIVE, Boston police in process of apprehending suspects???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by Domo1
Apparent New Pictures

Can't be right...the media wanted it to be a "white guy" to avoid the problems associated with it! Look, I can care less about nationality at this point. If this is them, they deserve to face the full force of the United States of America justice system. One: they will never find an impartial jury or will have a very very hard time doing so. Maybe a jury full of Yankee fans?

you mean the full FARCE of the American justice system, this is a sham, and people believe it,

Go kill those terrorist!

Read above before you speak as if you understand my satire. They are captured here, they should face our Justice system; the tenants in the Constitution speak beyond citizenship if we are to believe them. It should applied equally and blindly regardless and in this case, if the State has the evidence, try them and prove they did it.

Indeed, and the American justice system is a highly flawed sham,

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by kosmicjack

I hope they have some sort of water asset too in case he somehow gets a boat.

So really quick is it possible there were three people?

I am sure that the Boston PD is in the water along with the Coast Guard at this point. This isn't the movies....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
They're using the dogs now
They're evacuating people from their homes now
edit on 19-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Scanner now saying they are requesting a school bus to get residents out because of possible devices in houses.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Are we witnessing our country coming apart at the seams.or what ?
I sure don't have to let my imagination go for very long for it
to feel that way. Just waiting for it all to come up the street.

link   

Originally posted by kimish

Dude has to be about to vomit from exhaustion... Surprised he hasn't attempted another hijack this late in the chase.

link   
"Just in case we don't sound like fools....say one or the other....that they intersect" Do these officers know their streets? I mean, I have been in that area and it can get confusing, but they should know these streets like the back of their hands.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
They're evacuating people from their homes now
edit on 19-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

I heard the dogs barking on the scanner....... Bomb sniffing dogs? ( Just speculating/thinking out loud)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Are we witnessing our country coming apart at the seams.or what ?
I sure don't have to let my imagination go for very long for it
to feel that way. Just waiting for it all to come up the street.

I think you're right but I hope you're wrong.
I think once/if this crap happens on the west coast then we need to be ready for the fireworks to happen.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

There are police stations from all around. So it's possible they aren't familiar with the area.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Guys, watch MSNBC. They have a person who lives right in front of where the gunfight happened on live via internet video. He's the same one that posted the pics of the damage to the office wall and chair. The news anchor have had him tell the story repeatedly, and he's even taken his computer camera over to the window showing the robot searching the one car that is still out in front of his house. Its pretty apparent that these are the same guys that the FBI was initially looking for, and one of the released names matches tips that had been called in to them.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Guys, watch MSNBC. They have a person who lives right in front of where the gunfight happened on live via internet video. He's the same one that posted the pics of the damage to the office wall and chair.

Throwing some conspiracy into the live events.....that seems quite the coincidence....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Witnesses heard gun shots, peaked out saw a man lying in the ground.. Heard cops yell "fire in the hall" then heard two explosions

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Can you imagine - with all of the play by play coverage on the web, the video footage and the infamous notoriety that this will have - how many copy cats we could be in for?

Horrifying.

But, in a world where kids can't tell fantasy from reality, it's a possibility.

link   
reply to post by defcon5

Link

link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

You lost me?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwhiteandblue
Witnesses heard gun shots, peaked out saw a man lying in the ground.. Heard cops yell "fire in the hall" then heard two explosions

Fire in the hall?....... Ahhhh lololol

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Guys, watch MSNBC. They have a person who lives right in front of where the gunfight happened on live via internet video. He's the same one that posted the pics of the damage to the office wall and chair. The news anchor have had him tell the story repeatedly, and he's even taken his computer camera over to the window showing the robot searching the one car that is still out in front of his house. Its pretty apparent that these are the same guys that the FBI was initially looking for, and one of the released names matches tips that had been called in to them.

Watching now, and that guy is saying they definantly threw explosives at the police. He's also saying a Newton police car crashed into hit driveway and had its windows blown out (not sure if from explosions or gunfire)

ETA - Also saw soliders (problably Nat. Guard) on the scene on MSNBC tv.
edit on 19-4-2013 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by defcon5

Can you imagine - with all of the play by play coverage on the web, the video footage and the infamous notoriety that this will have - how many copy cats we could be in for?

Horrifying.

But, in a world where kids can't tell fantasy from reality, it's a possibility.

Chilling thought there.... And one that I hope does not play out....

I am so ready for this to be over.

edit on 19-4-2013 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join