It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: LIVE, Boston police in process of apprehending suspects???

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Still listening to a scanner right now. They are confirming that the guy on the ground is NOT the guy they are looking.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
i cant find an open feed for boston scanners

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
This whole thing is 100% sketchy. I love how they are pinning these dudes as foreign terrorists, when they are American! They've been here since age 7. They are some angry white dudes from a nice neighborhood, not Muslims..

Not exactly. They are Chechnyan and Muslim. They have been here 10 years. The older brother said that he didn't have a single American friend and he didn't understand Americans at all. That's what he posted online.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Did anyone hear that there is a bomb in a basement? a rocket?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I've heard them mention to be on the lookout for other devices and such, but I have not heard any specific mention of a rocket in a basement in the last hour that I have been listening to the live scanner.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Now there's an alleged link to a YouTube account with links to international terror groups?! LMAO Come on! How convenient! SMH.

They are seriously just shoveling out the excrement to feed to the masses!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is what their dad had to say

gma.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
From Broadcastify:

MA State PD and Boston Police have requested via social media to not post search locations for the Boston bombing suspects - the Boston PD feed is temporarily offline due to this request.

IMO they should be using frequencies that aren't publicly available if they don't want information spread around. I listened to the scanner last night for a few hours, and it was some of most unprofessional sounding radio transmissions I've ever heard.

LAPD was a little better about radio chatter during the Dorner affair.

This is information age. If you don't want your information shared, keep it private.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I realize this is slightly off topic, but with everything going on in Boston, and the worldwide attention...has anyone tried correlating data akin to the worldwide consciousness project? The theory that with large quantities of people thinking about/focusing on the same thing brings a degree of order to the normal chaos of the world is interesting. Are there spikes in synchronicity happening? I'd be interested to know if anyone is thinking about that?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Now there's an alleged link to a YouTube account with links to international terror groups?! LMAO !

Dude ... what's your deal?
There ARE young foreign-born muslim men who are terrorists in the world, ya' know.
It's not exactly a far fetched thing to happen.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
They are locking the town down.

They are searching house to house.

umm.........Putting theory into practice before they declare guns illegal?

just a thought.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It seems the authorities and media are going with the angle that the 2 brothers may have been radicalised in their muslim beliefs? The dead brother (older one) looks to have been the more dominant and more influential of the 2, and that the younger one is acting out of a 'role model' relationship to his older brother? Now that his older brother is dead, probably in a sacrificial role to aid his younger brother to escape, which is why he went to towards the police shooting and possibly wearing an explosive vest, the younger brother may be seeking to carry out last instructions his older brother gave him?

His state of mind will be incredibly mixed and confused. He will feel like a fox being hunted by hounds, knowing that if caught, he will be torn to pieces. If he is set on revenge for the death of his brother, he will seek to find a place to hide and lay low, and hope to be able to emerge at a later time to carry out a suicidal revenge attack. His current objective is to escape the area of search and obviously evade capture.

Even if they became radicalised over the last few years one has to ask the question...why attack now? They've both been in the US for at least a decade, so why have they not carried out attacks beforehand? What was the trigger for this instance?

The younger brother was more Americanized than the older one, so I would say that the motive for the attack belongs more to that of the older brother and that it was the older, probably self-radicalised brother whom influenced the younger.

The crudity and amateurish first attack does not really link them to any particular underground radical network seeking to attack Americans on American soil. By this I mean they were not actually trained by a genuine terror cell, but have acted independently through an affiliated and shared ideology. They will have had a close-knit group of friends equally as radical in an ideological sense, and if the younger can gain access to these and if they give aid, he may evade capture?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Omg....I'm floored!!!! The first ATS prediction to come true in a long time. I just read a post concerning a security force guy that wants his friend to warn all he can that they staged and planned all this and will catch the guy on Friday!!!

He was also talking about them using this to take away gun reloading powder....here in Momtana it's getting hard to get....tsIShtf

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

4 chan post...and it was supposedly to frame rightwing extremist. Troll Fail over there.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

They should be...they have had citizens meandering about for hours...in hoodies with backpacks...they have been chasing ghosts.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

Mark my words, the kid will not be allowed to live. The real Master Minds behind these recent "terror acts" cannot allow the public to hear what this Lee Harvey Oswald of our time has to say. It´s lynchin´time folks!

The people of USA, having been whipped into a frenzy of fear wants blood, and Obozo eager to protect his crumbling house of cards, will let them have what they are duped to desire.

For those on ATS interested in some real interesting facts, allow me to show you following two things;

1/ This is the year of the Black Water Snake (mor info here . This year is a year of turmoil according to chinese tradition and has it not been one so far?

2/ By a coinsidence (or not), Blackwater/Craft International-scum were seen at Boston Marathon before the explosion and afterwards in very suspicious places. see here

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Now there's an alleged link to a YouTube account with links to international terror groups?! LMAO !

Dude ... what's your deal?
There ARE young foreign-born muslim men who are terrorists in the world, ya' know.
It's not exactly a far fetched thing to happen.

If I remember correctly, he is a sacred name cultist. They don't listen to facts.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Omg....I'm floored!!!! The first ATS prediction to come true in a long time. I just read a post concerning a security force guy that wants his friend to warn all he can that they staged and planned all this and will catch the guy on Friday!!!

He was also talking about them using this to take away gun reloading powder....here in Momtana it's getting hard to get....tsIShtf

Have a link to this thread? I've heard other people mention it, but no luck finding it in the search.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Copied this Boston FBI tweet featuring a license plate -- can anyone run it?
Bombing suspect may be driving 4-door, '99, green Honda Civic w/ Mass. plates reading: 116GC7. #FBI #BostonMarathon 1.usa.gov/11oEKTB

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
They are locking the town down.

They are searching house to house.

umm.........Putting theory into practice before they declare guns illegal?

just a thought.

No...It's a standard tactic that has been used for decades. For example, My grandfather took part in WW2 and helped to search villages in France, house to house, looking for Nazi's in hiding....

That's what they are doing. Searching each house, looking for a suspect that could be in hiding anywhere in that area...

This has nothing to do with gun control.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join