It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: LIVE, Boston police in process of apprehending suspects???

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

all schools are gonna be shut down in the area because of htis automaticly on the off chance they did what you suggested i dont think kiddies are going to class today

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Good call. I never thought of that.
It would be stupid to have school in session today anywhere in that area.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I'm starting to wonder if that wasn't the plan. I'd be staying in tomorrow if I were in the area.

It is a sinking feeling I have had all along.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

Anything going on in Washington tomorrow morning?

I'll probably be asleep until noon. Agree about the media. It's embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
BTW, the news stated that these were two foreigners with military training and had been in the US for about a year. You want to search out a conspiracy, find out why these guys were given visas to enter the US to begin with?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Just to check, I went on Facebook to look up Sunil Tripathi, the alledged suspect still alive.
Couldn't find a match, but found a bunch of Sunil Tripathi's all from India.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
This is really freaky. This guy is the kids uncle (possibly if it's the missing student.

Link

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
What if they planted timed explosives in elementary schools? daycares? but refused to budge on where they were?

Like I said, different topic and I will gladly engage you in that debate. This is about the live happening of the ongoing police effort to apprehend suspects; not what we should do with them tomorrow when they are in detention.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... they keep talking about the bearcats this is a link to the vehicle they are describing so i would assume that when we hear them asking for one its because they want a low level apc

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

This is really freaky. This guy is the kids uncle (possibly if it's the missing student.

Link

Tells me the picture has been removed? Any other way of seeing this?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

edit on 19-4-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The news just said that the one that ran at the officers on foot (black hat guy) and was killed at the scene had an IED strapped to his chest.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I'm starting to wonder if that wasn't the plan. I'd be staying in tomorrow if I were in the area.

Certainly a legitimate reason to call in sick, and stay in doors, preferably in a basement room.

"Hi, this is John, I won't be in today, because I don't want to take the chance of being blown up by some crazy nutjob. Oh, and I can't get out of my driveway, there is a lot of police cars on my street, blocking my driveway. See you Monday, I hope"..

Couldn't imagine this being my neighborhood.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Link

"Image requested is no longer available and has been removed"

Save pics when you see them
A lot of stuff is going to disappear
edit on 19-4-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Yeah scanner picked that op a page or two ago.....caution advised to officers (BOLO) regarding the second suspect.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
talking to my friend in boston and he says he knows where the mall is and the aresenal mall is basicly a huge strip mall(the place they keep talking about in the scanner) and it is kind of near the charlels river and they hopefully are watching the river as welll so this monster does not escape as there is also a big park with lots of trees and a pretty big park so hopefully they have him contained

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
The news just said that the one that ran at the officers on foot (black hat guy) and was killed at the scene had an IED strapped to his chest.

I mentioned that a page or two ago in the thread..
thanks for verifying that, glad I wasn't hearing things.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
BTW, the news stated that these were two foreigners with military training and had been in the US for about a year. You want to search out a conspiracy, find out why these guys were given visas to enter the US to begin with?

same as the alleged 9-11 hijackers training in America with their 'Passports/Visas'

that alone makes it hard to believe what they are selling

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I heard that as well and also heard it blew up.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Missed that.
Obviously this is why he charged the police and they took him down.
These are not guys that plan to be taken alive.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join