It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hello...

I'm a guy whose spent the last few years writing a book about synchronicity, and now that that's over, I am reminded of how far outside the box that way of thinking is. As Harry Potter might put it, or those who believe in magic, I've encountered a few too many muggles in these last few months, and in order to counteract the attending estrangement, thought I might go looking for some like-minded thinkers. This web site has come up quite a few times over the years, in relation to what I presume were random surfs that somehow related to matters that make me tick. So, here I am.

Aside from walks along the river with my dear wife, and hanging out with my cat, I love to travel, am somewhat interested in sports, am getting a blog going, have a passing interest in learning to make music and seem to be on a lifelong quest to reconnect with peak states of consciousness attained earlier in life, in my early 20s.

As I type this new paragraph I see that I have about 6300 characters left to type. But I think that is enough for this character, since generally I don't do this sort of 'stand up in the room and introduce yourself' thing...

Mark

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So nice to meet you Mark!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Nice to meet you, forum friend!

Beware, there are many on this site not doing their job on denying ignorance.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RothchildRancor

I shall tread carefully. Thanks for the tip!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 2syncs

Welcome to ATS! I look forward to reading what you bring to the table..

Some mods or other kind folks will be along before long to share some helpful links.
my advice is have fun, think about what you post, and thick skin doesn't hurt at times

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

Hi Okie, I bring a BA from the University of Oregon and fond memories of a controversial football game that was played by a team known as the Sooners in 2006. Perhaps you heard of it.

I'm not much of a conspiracy guy (although I certainly think that the powerful are always trying to consolidate power, though not in nearly an organized manner as many believe, although I could be wrong!!)

Aside from that, synchronicity is my bag, and that's what my blog is about.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
One newbie question...

What is the difference between a 'flag' and a 'post' around these parts?

And please don't say that a post is what the flag goes on.

top topics

join