It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer shot on MIT campus near Boston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Officer shot on MIT campus near Boston

www.cnn.com

(CNN) - A university police officer was shot on the Massachusetts Institute of Technology campus in Cambridge late Thursday and has been taken to a local hospital, state police spokesman Lt. Mark Kiley said.

Police and the FBI responded to reports of gunshots at Building 32, according to MIT, which posted a message on its Twitter account. Officers surrounded and cordoned off the building.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Did a search and didn't see anything on this. It's relatively new news.

As usual not much is known thus far but a police officer has been shot and brought to the hospital. It would be crazy if it turned out to be related to the bombings... Maybe the culprits are MIT students?? Hah, I doubt it. But who knows in this crazy world. Either way, lots of stressful things for Bostonians lately. Our prayers are with them.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 18-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

Did you search the new topic list over the last hour?
You are like number four or so.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Unrelated to the bombing. Robbery suspect. Was listening to the scanner to determine this.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
this is like the 4th time this has happened to me!! I searched 'Shooting MIT' and went over Recent Topics but now I see a thread titled Shooting at MIT.... argh

sorry guys. I hate the repeats myself

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Nice find.

It's kind a odd that the report is that vague with a reputable college campus officer down. We do not know, but I assume there were witnesses....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Nice find.

It's kind a odd that the report is that vague with a reputable college campus officer down. We do not know, but I assume there were witnesses....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Wow you guys are fast. I started to reply when there was no other replies haha Probably because I'm on my phone.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here is a link to the thread I started earlier tonight on this.. Some crazy info on page 5 and 6

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Thanks opeth.. Ima headed that way to check it out...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Reported on Yahoo here in Spain that the officer has DIED as a result of his wounds.
2nd.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA
Here is a link to the thread I started earlier tonight on this.. Some crazy info on page 5 and 6

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let's go with this one.

new topics

top topics

join