It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hagmann's "DHS Insider" Revisited -Post Boston Marathon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Remember Doug Hagmann's so called "DHS insider"?
No?
Well, here are the links to the interviews. They are from Dec 2012, and Feb 2013.

www.canadafreepress.com...
www.canadafreepress.com...

I went back to them last night and a couple of his points struck me as odd. I will add these points in quotations below for your review. From mentioning the Oklahoma City bombing, to Ayers, Dohrn and the weather underground's agenda reborn. For those whom aren't aware, Ayers, Dohrn and the weather underground were a terrorist organization known for bombing targets inside the US.

He talks about events taking place in the Spring, talks of April and says to watch when metals dip. Quite accurate. He goes on about mass casualty events, DHS "drills" and who will get the blame.

What say you, ATS?

Think about the Oklahoma City bombing in ’95. Remember how Clinton blamed that on talk radio, or at least in part. Take what happened then and put it in context of today. Then multiply the damnation by 100, and you will begin to understand where this is going. People like Rush and Hannity have a narrow focus of political theater. They’ll still be up and running during all of this to allow for the appearance of normal.

Ayers and Dohrn are having the times of their lives seeing things they’ve worked for all of their adult lives actually coming to pass. Oh, before I forget, look at the recent White House visitor logs. Unless they are redacted, you will see the influence of Ayers. Right now. The Weather Underground has been reborn. So has their agenda.

I can’t give you a date. I can tell you to watch things this spring. Watch the metals, when they dip. It will be a good indication that things are about to happen. I got that little tidbit from my friend at [REDACTED].

The DHS will oversee the domestic crackdown that will happen when the perfect storm bears down on us. And the perfect storm is the economy, meaning the U.S. dollar collapse and hyperinflation, racial or class riots sparked by a high-profile incident, and another mass causality event involving guns. Watch for these three things to happen all at once, or in close succession. The polarization caused by these events will be sufficient to cause a second civil war.

I don’t have a crystal ball, but I have seen various reports referencing unprecedented “drills” to take place in later March and April. I’ll mention this because I know a lot of people on the inside at DHS have seen this. A document called “Operation Thunderdome.” It’s maybe 50 or 60 pages, I’m not certain. It describes an economic collapse in the U.S., followed by an attack on the government by “a made-up patriotic group.” It combines gun owners, Constitutionalists, and even Christians into an enemy group that pulls off an attack in Washington.

DH: Sounds like a Reichstag type event- sometime.

RB: Exactly. Maybe not just one.

edit on 18-4-2013 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Among the many interesting snippets from the "DHS insider", Here is a chart of gold crashing or "dipping" just before the bombing event.

Here is an interesting story about Bill Ayers, Published on September 11th, 2001, in the New York Times entitled: "No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives" Where Ayers says ''I don't regret setting bombs, I feel we didn't do enough.'

www.nytimes.com...

and here is an ATS thread that touches on "Operation Thunderdome"

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-4-2013 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I remember that thread. It was written in a matter-of-a-fact style.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingFox
I remember that thread. It was written in a matter-of-a-fact style.

OK thanks...

Does anybody have any comments about the "DHS insider"?

new topics

top topics

join