It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
one last report, guy with white hoodie and white hat backwards riding bike super fast with black bag strapped to the back of his bike. Hopefully if this develops somebody else will cover it.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Germann because: (no reason given)

link   
so much for blood trail found.

Originally posted by Destinyone

I'm sure they are looking for more than one person.....

Me thinks it's just one person. Who else they looking for? other suspect's dead

link   
Who is the third suspect? Redneck with beard from marathon photos?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
amazing how they are still looking for suspect 2, when both were in the vehicle.

3 guys in the cab I believe will turn out negative,
Police chief even halted more assets to that scene.

link   
The Week UK - Are Bomb Suspects Sunil Tripathi and Mike Mulugeta?

THERE is speculation the Boston marathon bombing suspect being sought by police may be Sunil Tripathi, an Indian philosophy student studying at an Ivy League college who disappeared without a trace on 16 March. ...

Tripathi has been described as a "left-wing Marxist of Indian Brahmin descent", whose father is a successful software developer. His family set up a Twitter account and a Facebook page last month to help the search for him. ...

It has been suggested the name of the second suspect – who is believed to have died of gunshot wounds following a shoot-out with police – is Mike Mulugeta. At this stage, authorities have not confirmed the names of the suspects.

link   
So am I right in thinking the guy that was naked and taken into custody was NOT one of the two bombing suspect? Meaning Suspect one was killed by gun fire and suspect two is on the run?
edit on 19-4-2013 by eyesdown because: n

link   
Lol I dont think they'd have a hard time chasing that oldtimer down.

Only the bookbag strap matched though, on that dude. No other incriminating circumstances, like being on the run even from family/ivy league colleagues.

link   
Item described at the mall?

link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
So am I right in thinking the guy that was naked and taken into custody was NOT one of the two bombing suspect? Meaning Suspect one was killed by gun fire and suspect two is on the run?
edit on 19-4-2013 by eyesdown because: n

YES, and that was writen several times in the thread

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Was it all available units to arsenal mall?

link   
As if this hasn't been confusing enough tonight, now that people are waking up and trying to get to work/school/etc. ...this is going to be a real mess.

BTW for scanner listeners: Cah = car, Pahk = Park, Ahsenal = Arsenal, you get the idea

link   
I am not a prediction kinda guy.. anyone that reads my postings knows that, but this is shaping up to something. Not saying more of a tragedy thought that is possible, but I just heard some guy giving a glowing review of having swat guys patrolling his neighborhood there and how safe it feels he and his sleeping wife.

These suspects might just be the white guys our government needed to make white guys the new bogeyman. They might just have successfully made "domestic terrorism" a real thing for some Americans to fear.

I mean it makes no sense. Bomb a marathon.. why? Then two days later a botched burglary and shooting on a school campus? It's just like violence for the sake of violence like it was a job.

It's very weird to me.

Something worse will come of this than the casualties that already exist.
edit on 19-4-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

It has been suggested the name of the second suspect – who is believed to have died of gunshot wounds following a shoot-out with police – is Mike Mulugeta. At this stage, authorities have not confirmed the names of the suspects.

Weird how theres so much ethnic background on Sunil but not Mike.

And no, (American/white is not an ethnicity)

link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa

Originally posted by thisguy
I live in cambridge, helicopters everywhere and apparently shooter is on the loose
edit on 18-4-2013 by thisguy because: (no reason given)

And one officer is reported down (local WCVB TV). Wow. Don't these shooters know it's a Gun Free Zone (MIT), let alone a Gun Free town (Cambridge). There should be laws against that, shouldn't there?

That's right, liberal towns / cities with strict gun control laws are extremely juicy targets for those with assault rifles, as evidenced by every shooting that's happened recently?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
"No fluorescent shirts on Watertown search". Why is this?

link   
reply to post by kalunom

LMAO!!! not funny. lol

This is starting to get intense. Smh. Just pray no one gets hurt.

link   
"No fluros on raincoats in watertown op"

link   
2 in handcuffs and bomb squad on way

edit
guess it's the cab?
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   
2 in cuffs, bringing in bomb squad...

link   
Two guys in handcuffs by cab. Bomb squad suiting up.

Ill let everyone else post. Feel like Im in a competition to post something first

edit on 19-4-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join