It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

Originally posted by Dumbass
Any confirmation that the apprehended suspect is actually suspect #2? Or is/are this some other person(s)?

Nope, they keep getting cops that say they got him, they got him, then it turns out they dont

Watertown still ON

FBI(?) announced lockdown, no residents allowed outside, and business remain closed.

I'm sure they are looking for more than one person.....

Des

link   

Any confirmation that the apprehended suspect is actually suspect #2? Or is/are this some other person(s)?

Nope, they keep getting cops that say they got him, they got him, then it turns out they dont

Watertown still ON

FBI(?) announced lockdown, no residents allowed outside, and business remain closed.

Crazy if you just woke up after a heavy thursdaynight drinking too late for MIT college and start too rush to hopefully get in time

link   

That's because they are saying they have the “suspicious person” that they were sent out to get, not necessarily the actual “perpetrator”.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I'm getting off now! I did my best to update you guys, I've been here since the beginning and it's been a good ride. Hope they catch whoever their looking for. GOD BLESS AMERICA

link   

Originally posted by aivlas
dispatch(?) - "you should have three pictures coming through"
patrol(?) "ok.....one of them was a double"

Did anyone catch the rest of that?

Yea the cop said that he is resending the photos.

link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

ah makes sense thank you. I guess that is for the cab
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   
Sounds like they have identified one of the pictures.

link   
still waiting on 3rd pictures

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mysticalsea

Originally posted by drock905
I hate to be that guy but where the hell did a bunch of 20 year old kids get this much weaponry?

They had help

These are Caucasian foreigners (who are also mideastern according to what the person who was carjacked said). The police say they have military experience overseas, but they don't know where. They say they are terrorists who came here to kill and arrived about a year ago. Israel has sent their own crack terrorist hunting group and they have been here assisting Boston police for two days now.
Here are clear pictures of them. www.fbi.gov...
They are not Hindu or Muslim. I know you're not saying about the Hindu kid but some on here seem real determined to spread that red herring all over the trail.

You had me interested. I thought you were linking to the crack terroriest hunting group from Israel.

So what's the deal with suspect 2 (and 3 and 4) being caught?

link   
no more assets

link   

Originally posted by elouina
You know yesterday on another website, I saw this posted. I think they are wise to keep things shut down.

"Friday......America Goes Boom!!!!

Just you wait...... It's all underway! Boston and Texas were just the pre-show warm up. You've had this coming for a long time and now you will become the 3rd world country. "

edit on 19-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

The past few days have made a perfect distraction. I hope this all ends with this last suspect, lets just hope this ends well and hope that nothing else has been planned and is about to occur.

link   

Watertown still ON

If there has been one constant, it's been the constantly changing and/or opposing narratives.

link   
Calling for a bomb tech but wait how do they have pictures of 3 subjects??? I thought it was 1?

Something is up

link   

Originally posted by aivlas
dispatch(?) - "you should have three pictures coming through"
patrol(?) "ok.....one of them was a double"

Did anyone catch the rest of that?

"No more assets, no more assets down there..." Perhaps a good sign?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
damn you encryption

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
CNN and FOX say NOTHING about catching #2.

Yea I think it was just a bit of overzealousness...? Unless they are indeed catching cell members, earlier around the time the feds took over they had "intelligence" and were all called in to be briefed...so....who knows...

link   
Oh and again , anyone looking for good police scanners , if you have a smart phone (definitely an iPhone), just go into your app store & search "Police Scanner" I was using "5-0 radio" for most of the situation & I seemed to report before everyone in a lot of the reports so i'd say it's pretty reliable.

link   

Originally posted by elouina
You know yesterday on another website, I saw this posted. I think they are wise to keep things shut down.

"Friday......America Goes Boom!!!!

Just you wait...... It's all underway! Boston and Texas were just the pre-show warm up. You've had this coming for a long time and now you will become the 3rd world country. "

edit on 19-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

Source? pretty please with a cherry on top?

link   
Did you hear them request bomb tech? For the cab maybe?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
They are trying to do a positive ID pic match before confirming...it's actually suspect.

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join