It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Drug dealers and local thugs are scared to siht now

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Littlejohnny1
How would the local constabulary, national guard, army, airforce, navy etc deal if there was 4 of em ?

FLIR on a drone would have sighted them during the initial firefight and a hellfire missile would have dropped on command.

I thought you lot didn't want drones flying around the US.

Or is it okay if it's to get "bad guys"?

That definition can easily change.

The other guy had an Ethiopian name.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

link   
Does "open door" mean checked? They have an awful lot of open doors.

link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Didn't they say med height? or was it med build? are they after the guy in the white cap? I would say he is tall...

link   

Originally posted by Oransel
My theory:

Obama, well not himself but leftist fascists in general, wanted to ban guns in USA. They contacted Sunil and second dead guy, who are left-wing military experts from Middle East (and are muslims) for them to stage explosions in Boston on Tax day right before Senate anti-gun session, so true american patriots, right-wingers, would be blamed and guns would be banned. Also there is a need to distract attention from torture report on Obama.

So, these 2 guys go with explosives at marathon where there would be max PR impact. They have found patsy (i.imgur.com...) in crowd, some guy they did research on who is NRA, right-wing and so on. Later this Sunil took bag back and planted it, it's ok, redneck was already caught on camera. Obama also has sent Blackwater guys to monitor the whole situation with drills, people with backpacks and so on.

Explosion happens. But something unexpected happens - Saudi guy, who was completely unrelated. Media caught him running from the place. Another unexpected thing - internet starts researching and sees a lot of false flag indications, drills, Blackwater etc. which directly point to government knowing about terror attack well before it happened and not preventing it and what is even more crucial, internet has found evidence of the Sanil guy's involvement. Mainstream media could not ignore this information. False Flag fails.

Saudi guy is released by Obama after Saudi Foreign Minister arrives. I sincerely think he is innocent, but he is still a suspect and that's technically a treason.

As False Flag failed, Feds have nothing else to do but eliminate Sunil and his companion because they know too much. They would be declared islamists etc. We see it right now. There is possibility they would be declared what they are - left-wing terrorists, but Obama would not risk it.

Redneck is either dead by now or he would be declared islamist agent.

Except that ST is Hindu. Not Muslim. Also they don't match up (ST and suspect #2).

Not even going to bother with the rest.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
May I request the names of the 2 suspects please?

link   
So have search warrants been thrown out the window?
Its seems they are just entering any house thats suspect or even all of them within the perimeter.

link   

Originally posted by aivlas

Didn't they say med height? or was it med build? are they after the guy in the white cap? I would say he is tall...

Medium build

link   
What happened to the guy flagging down a hitch?!?

Why would a Hindu be more likely to be swayed to Islam than a Christian?

They have history, Hindus HATE muslims

Indeed, but yet is a suspect for "terrorism" even though they are peace-loving... moreso than Muslims & Christians and Jews.. so Im wondering if the other suspect is... of what background?

Theres no suspect name in this whole thing except Sunil cause he was missing then spotted at Marathon.

link   

Yep, you are right...less lethal.
According to the MSM, and for the record this was the only real helpful information they've provided in 8 hours, it is a vacation week for Boston and there are a lot of people gone. So there are plenty of empty homes and apartments. I find it extremely alarming how many "open doors" they have found, considering they have a lot of abandoned homes to consider. I wonder how many bombs could have been planted in Watertown this past6 8 hours, and whether they are walking into a trap each time I hear them call something like that in.

They just stated that there is a guy with a backpack trying to wave down cars to get a ride.
Man everyone is calling in anything they see and are suspicious of everything, which is really gonna be helpful to the officers trying to find this other guy.

I just don't understand how he could get around on foot with 9,000 personnel on the ground looking for him.

link   

Originally posted by drock905
I hate to be that guy but where the hell did a bunch of 20 year old kids get this much weaponry?

They had help

Bin Laden lives !

Nah, he possibly had his weapons or money to purchase and make weapons funded from others.

link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

How would the local constabulary, national guard, army, airforce, navy etc deal if there was 4 of em ?

FLIR on a drone would have sighted them during the initial firefight and a hellfire missile would have dropped on command.

One confirmed and ID'd on "live feed" in earlier posts.

link   
reply to post by SkyLiner

Interesting.

link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

So it's okay to use drones in the US as long as they're after what you assume is a foreign national?

Personally I wouldn't want them at all, once they've used them once and set the precedent they'll become an everyday occurance.

link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Drug dealers and local thugs are scared to siht now

Wait until they do house to house search...then you'll see scared....

Des

link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

The FBI haven't got them on the site and I'm not sure where the other two came from.

reply to post by clay2 baraka

cheers
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Germann
Suspect in hoody smoking a cigarette left the area as soon as he saw police.

Maybe realised the seriousness of the situation he heard about on news, and how close it is, and left since didn't want to be caught up in a terrorist attack.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
So have search warrants been thrown out the window?
Its seems they are just entering any house thats suspect or even all of them within the perimeter.

There is category colective warrant for this type of events

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
May I request the names of the 2 suspects please?

They have only released one, the guy that's dead. I don't think they know the other one (though many want to falsely accuse the missing person).

Mike Mulugeta was said over the radio to be the first suspect.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join