It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 81
247
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
20 beach wood front door wide open




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oransel

Saudi guy is released by Obama after Saudi Foreign Minister arrives. I sincerely think he is innocent, but he is still a suspect and that's technically a treason.

As False Flag failed, Feds have nothing else to do but eliminate Sunil and his companion because they know too much. They would be declared islamists etc. We see it right now. There is possibility they would be declared what they are - left-wing terrorists, but Obama would not risk it.


Sunil is Hindu, perhaps swayed by a muslim peer or a pansy-recruiter.

Do they not have the other guys name? Would have helped figure nationality or religion. Not that thats all that matters.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
It's like an extended episode of the Keystone Cops.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Littlejohnny1
How would the local constabulary, national guard, army, airforce, navy etc deal if there was 4 of em ?


FLIR on a drone would have sighted them during the initial firefight and a hellfire missile would have dropped on command.


I thought you lot didn't want drones flying around the US.

Or is it okay if it's to get "bad guys"?

That definition can easily change.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000
 


Take your bowl of grits on to the front porch in your robe and watch the action. This is America. It's our rights.


I kid, I kid.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I hate to be that guy but where the hell did a bunch of 20 year old kids get this much weaponry?

They had help



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This world is nuts.
edit on 19-4-2013 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
After watching the show Cops here in Australia about the American police and how they can use Choppers with heat detecting cameras ect. no one ever seems to get away.

Sooo what happened here?
Where is the chopper with infrared ect?

Or is the show Cops full of crap?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Someone that fits description is trying to hitchhike a ride.
edit on 19-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
someone is trying hitch in brighton



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
white male trying to hitch a ride, beacon park, black jacket black bag trying to flag down people for a ride



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Someone matching description trying to catch ride. Beacon park and Mass Pike rd



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
White male black hair... that sounds like Sunil since he's so fair-skinned

Trying to flag down random vehicles to hitch a ride!



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

Originally posted by Oransel

Saudi guy is released by Obama after Saudi Foreign Minister arrives. I sincerely think he is innocent, but he is still a suspect and that's technically a treason.

As False Flag failed, Feds have nothing else to do but eliminate Sunil and his companion because they know too much. They would be declared islamists etc. We see it right now. There is possibility they would be declared what they are - left-wing terrorists, but Obama would not risk it.


Sunil is Hindu, perhaps swayed by a muslim peer or a pansy-recruiter.

Do they not have the other guys name? Would have helped figure nationality or religion. Not that thats all that matters.


Why would a Hindu be more likely to be swayed to Islam than a Christian?

They have history, Hindus HATE muslims



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
White male dark hair black jacket black bag trying to flag down cars
edit on 19-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Suspect in hoody smoking a cigarette left the area as soon as he saw police.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Littlejohnny1
How would the local constabulary, national guard, army, airforce, navy etc deal if there was 4 of em ?


FLIR on a drone would have sighted them during the initial firefight and a hellfire missile would have dropped on command.


I thought you lot didn't want drones flying around the US.

Or is it okay if it's to get "bad guys"?

That definition can easily change.


I'm not condoning it, he asked the question, I answered how they probably actually would.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
White male dark hair black jacket black bag trying to flag down cars
edit on 19-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)


lol everyone heard that.

That guy is about to face down 500 cops!



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
they got a report of a guy matching description trying to flag down cars for a ride.....



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
I hate to be that guy but where the hell did a bunch of 20 year old kids get this much weaponry?

They had help


Bin Laden lives !




top topics



 
247
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

log in

join