It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mysticalsea

I would buy that absolutely

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I finish the sleep now so now we have

Suspect 1 is DEAD
Suspect 2 ON THE RUN

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
In light of these events, I'm starting to wonder if the explosion in Texas was an accident or not....

link   

Originally posted by Dumbass

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

Originally posted by digital01anarchy
did i just hear CNN say the suspect that went to the hospital was killed at the hospital?

CNN is about 2 hours behind what's really happening...we are witnessing the dawn of a new news age!
Internetz +1
CNN 0

That is a couple if years now, im not saying cnn tells truth, but there is a huge difference between man stream media and speculation on in internet. If we claim militia, we discuss, of cnn reports militia the whole country goes in a wtf state for example

What? Most of the reports in the net are coming from eyewitnesses and scanners...the proverbial horses mouth if you will...much...much more accurate than waiting hours for bumbling reporters to get their stories straight...

link   
Totally wild goose chase!

They may as well shut down Boston Friday

what do they need the wifi laptop for?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germann

Originally posted by anon4m05
Large, suspicious truck parked *near bridge?*.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon4m05
In light of these events, I'm starting to wonder if the explosion in Texas was an accident or not....

It was caused by an accidental fire. It's just like the explosion that hit Big Spring a few years prior.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Anybody else notice that when the FEDS showed up after the first suspect was apprehended, EVERYTHING CHANGED. Absolutely everything.

link   

Originally posted by NISMOALTI

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
Anybody want to copy paste the order of events I posted on page 52? It's like the same questions/statements all over, on every page. I can't stand it any longer....

thats why i was saying some one should compile a series of events that happened tonight according to the scanners and post it

By far the best recap of tonight are these two threads on Reddit.

Part 1: www.reddit.com...
Part 2: www.reddit.com...

link   

did i just hear CNN say the suspect that went to the hospital was killed at the hospital?

CNN is about 2 hours behind what's really happening...we are witnessing the dawn of a new news age!
Internetz +1
CNN 0

That is a couple if years now, im not saying cnn tells truth, but there is a huge difference between man stream media and speculation on in internet. If we claim militia, we discuss, of cnn reports militia the whole country goes in a wtf state for example

What? Most of the reports in the net are coming from eyewitnesses and scanners...the proverbial horses mouth if you will...much...much more accurate than waiting hours for bumbling reporters to get their stories straight...

It is far, far more interesting, hearing the "bumbling" narrative in real-time.

link   
Personaly expected reverse situation , Suspect 2 to be dead and suspect 1 to hold 8 hours till now

link   

Originally posted by tropic
what do they need the wifi laptop for?

Heard that as well

And wifi seemed important, wasn't sure if it was some code word? Or literally for wireless internet?

link   

Originally posted by NISMOALTI

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
Anybody want to copy paste the order of events I posted on page 52? It's like the same questions/statements all over, on every page. I can't stand it any longer....

thats why i was saying some one should compile a series of events that happened tonight according to the scanners and post it

It'd be handy to have a popup window button, with a sticky type page listing all up to date info, maybe as an option to creating a thread and having delegates to update it.. wouldn't be hard to write up a script to do that, and specific forums would benefit from such a feature to keep them coherent to a degree, but these things never seem to happen before bigger buttons and stuff appear..

link   
Listening to the scanner and trying to watch sky news is confusing, are these scanners live?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Wow, they just said on fox news they have information that these guys were from overseas and possibly military trained!

The propaganda machine is in full gear.

So much different information.

link   

Internetz +1
CNN 0

Just think about how much info we wouldn't have if we relied only on CNN/FOX and others. I learned everything from reddit, here or the feeds from the net.

link   
reply to post by drock905

I was in America in my dream last night, wandering round dark streets. In one scene I saw a massive orange bridge with a steep incline, so steep it was almost vertical. There was a black car right at the top, about to come down the decline . It was a terriflyingly dangerous -looking decline. I've never dreamt of the USA before so it was weird to wake up to all this in light of the dream

Edit to add : Weirder still, and unrelated I thought, the tennis player Bjorn Borg was in the same dream. I just google his name and Boston and loads of news about his first match in 10 years was reported...it took place at Boston university !
edit on 19/4/13 by cosmicpixie because: (no reason given)

link   
Setting up 2 buses for evacuation, something about going the other way if something happens. On radio just now.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Listening to the scanner and trying to watch sky news is confusing, are these scanners live?

The scanners are live. The TV is about 30 minutes to 2 hours behind.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well, I'm going to bed.

I don't think Suspect #2 is in the area anymore...I think he is long gone...which really really sucks.

Hope they can find him and take him in without anymore death.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join