It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by NotAConsumer

This is the one I am listening to.

www.broadcastify.com...

I guess it is just Boston area.

Raist

this is the one i am using, it has cambrig, summervill, brooklin, watertown, waltham, needham, and new town on it.

scanner

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
You know...the only thing we know thats real is that we hear some interesting stuff over the scanner....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Crap, I was about to call it a night and go to bed because I was thinking that Suspect 2 must have fled the area and is long gone by now...but now they say something about injured officers.

I want to go to bed...but this is too captivating and somewhat historic.

link   

Originally posted by NotAConsumer
what specific scanner is it, newton? cambridg? im lost help me find the specific action on the scanner!!!!

tunein.com...#

link   

link   
Someone mentioned earlier that this happening on the annivesary of Paul Revere's Ride. personally, i think that the "2nd suspect" left Water Town hours ago. Now according to a map of the Ride, Water Town would be a distraction, but heads out to an Interstate that would get someone back on track to Concord.
Here's the map I googled: www.tripline.net...

link   

what specific scanner is it, newton? cambridg? im lost help me find the specific action on the scanner!!!!

Feed

There you go friend.

link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
These guys do not look foreign to me at all. I could be wrong of course.

Are they going to say they're Ameicans who've teamed up with al Qaeda??

Why not? Are American youth impervious to being indoctrinated by vastly negative cults that oppose everything you believe in?

Some figure they respect and look up to advises them that it's their duty to fight the enemy no matter where they find them, and that the enemy is the host country they live in?

Happens all the time in other countries.

link   

link   
I agree with posters. This has to be more than 2 guys or they had help. It sounded like a minute ago they may have been closing in or knew where suspect 2 was but it seems they've lost him again.

Wino - it doesn't happen in the US very much though. This would be quite the exception
edit on 19-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Another source for police scanners if you have a smart phone is 5-0 Radio. Just type in police scanners on the app store & it should come up!

link   

Originally posted by drock905
I have a bad feeling something is about to go down
edit on 19-4-2013 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

LoL - understatement of the year!
edit on 19-4-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

link   
Based on the ease with which they're able to kill police officers and get away, and their use of grenades and explosives, I would not be the least bit surprised if these were disgruntled ex-mil or ex-CIA. Maybe angry about Benghazi?

link   
THANK YOU ALL ♥♥♥♥

link   

GIVE ME THE SCANNER LINK PLZ

One I'm listening to: tunein.com...#

link   
reply to post by NotAConsumer

My current feed - Boston.

SMR

link   
For the LAST TIME

NAKED MAN has been set free LONG AGO - He is NOT a suspect.

Suspect Bomber #1 [Black Hat] was caught but then blew up a device that was attached to him and arrived at hospital DOA

Can we now STOP saying named man is dead suspect !!

link   

Originally posted by Magister
Does MIT have a research reactor?

I dont have links or sources atm, but it would be logical that they have that yes

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
You know...the only thing we know thats real is that we hear some interesting stuff over the scanner....

yeah real interesting.

crazy thing i heard tonight was ~ guy on a street corner video camera taped to a poll talking islam in to it with a black bag on the ground

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

This is exactly what I was thinking, and replied to another poster awhile ago, I pray they get a handle on this situation and figure out EXACTLY what is going on before residents start pouring back out on the streets.

Another radio transmission said 3 officers were injured... then reports of a police car needing to be moved?
Almost sounds like something else went down, this is getting so crazy and it really shows how unprepared we may actually be for an attack inside our own country.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join