It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
"3 injured officers at command post" on radio, they don't seem sure, verifying it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
3 injured officers at the command post?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Turned one of my scanners on earlier. Boston pd said their bringing in busses to evaluate people . Explosive eveywhere . Just now thought I heard mass army national guard on the channel.

link   
reply to post by CrymsonKnight

I heard it.

WTH!!!?? One person doing this? NO WAY. For six hours? On foot?

edit on 4/19/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   
Next person to ask about the naked man gets.... scrolled past!
You've been warned.

link   
We won't know til the end (or maybe never if the other guy is killed) but why the hell did these guys stay in the Greater Boston area after bombing the marathon?? Kinda dumb.

link   
reply to post by shell69

Watching CNN live TV, woman reporter said 9,000 now involved in search, do not leave house, do not answer door unless a cop.

What if suspect bangs on door claiming to be police?

Des

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
From all the data avail so far, it actually looks like the cops have the innocent bystander guy whose car was carjacked from him,

and he was like kicked to the curb by the real suspects, then the police picked him up

and out of desperation ID'd him as a "suspect", stripped him naked, handcuffed him, then KILLED HIM .

You have missed a ton of data then.

The guy who was stripped was released after being deem an innocent bystander.

The guy who died had an explosive on him and set it off when he was apprehended.

The hostage escaped a good while before the white guy even entered the picture. The hostage had escaped 3 miles from Watertown events.

link   
There may have been an altercation that just recently took place, resulting in injury.

Conflict between Departments...

link   

From all the data avail so far, it actually looks like the cops have the innocent bystander guy whose car was carjacked from him,

and he was like kicked to the curb by the real suspects, then the police picked him up

and out of desperation ID'd him as a "suspect", stripped him naked, handcuffed him, then KILLED HIM .

You do talk some rubbish, don't you?

Nothing, NOTHING at all has happened like that, at all. Where did you get that from, or just make it up?

link   

Originally posted by anon4m05
Just wondering..... Does anyone have a map/list of surrounding power stations and/or Nuclear power facilities? I have a theory working right now....

A post on the previous page was a link to google maps that updating live. Perhaps you can find it in that.
ETA
link to Google map
edit on 19-4-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

link   
This is taking a crazy long time. This dude has to have slipped away (with help). I cannot imagine the guy still being around.

This is crazy.

Raist

link   

Originally posted by LogicGrind
3 injured officers at the command post?

I wonder what happened.....wasn't 10-15 minutes ago when they were called into the command post for briefing.

Just what in the hell is going on???

link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
We won't know til the end (or maybe never if the other guy is killed) but why the hell did these guys stay in the Greater Boston area after bombing the marathon?? Kinda dumb.

Very good question, makes you think something else might happen... Hopefully not though.

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Where are you getting six hours from?

reply to post by PatriotGames2

as said above, more stuff planned
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   

Is that a theory or anything concrete?

link   
what specific scanner is it, newton? cambridg? im lost help me find the specific action on the scanner!!!!

link   
I have a bad feeling something is about to go down

What if they are trying to draw the largest number of people possible to the area?
edit on 19-4-2013 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

Confirming you. I heard National Guard now involved.via scanner.

Des

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

GIVE ME THE SCANNER LINK PLZ

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join