It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

Originally posted by Germann
reports of power outages in the area.
Cite your source please.......

Jesus.... I hope these guys arn't planning what I think their planning. A couple of pages back I asked if someone had a list/map of Power stations in or around the area...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon4m05
Just wondering..... Does anyone have a map/list of surrounding power stations and/or Nuclear power facilities? I have a theory working right now....

God I hope not

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

i just heard it on the scanner

link   
reply to post by TravisBickle451

Neither suspect looks anything like Sunil the missing student. N ew better FBI pics

link   
From all the data avail so far, it actually looks like the cops have the innocent bystander guy whose car was carjacked from him,

and he was like kicked to the curb by the real suspects, then the police picked him up

and out of desperation ID'd him as a "suspect", stripped him naked, handcuffed him, then KILLED HIM .

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Injured officer at command post

link   
I'm hearing a lot of commotion about fire alarms.

link   
I don't know where you're getting it that the guy in custody is dead because he blew himself up - do you not believe your own eyes - he was stark bollock naked when they stuck him in the car, no way he had anything strapped to his chest?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

what specific location is that, i have a scanner showing all locations

link   

Originally posted by Germann
reply to post by Sek82

local police scanner. wouldn't post if i didn't hear.
Ah ok, didn't hear it. Eesh this is still ongoing, there's going to be a lot of sleepy Americans tomorrow assuming many are tuned in to this!

link   
Is it possible that the man in the hospital was innocent and the bomb was detonated to make him look like the suspect.

link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
I don't know where you're getting it that the guy in custody is dead because he blew himself up - do you not believe your own eyes - he was stark bollock naked when they stuck him in the car, no way he had anything strapped to his chest?

That wasn't the same person. The naked guy was released . . . there is even video of them letting him go.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAConsumer

This is the one I am listening to.

www.broadcastify.com...

I guess it is just Boston area.

Raist

link   

Originally posted by tropic
From all the data avail so far, it actually looks like the cops have the innocent bystander guy whose car was carjacked from him,

and he was like kicked to the curb by the real suspects, then the police picked him up

and out of desperation ID'd him as a "suspect", stripped him naked, handcuffed him, then KILLED HIM .

Where in the hell are you getting that? The man you see on the ground, yes I think they stripped him to search him, but then he was released.

The video of the guy sprawled on the ground and the naked guy is NOT suspect 1.

link   

Originally posted by Shax35

Originally posted by asinapi1
Have any of the planted bombs in Watertown gone off?

Yea there been like 5 so far

yeah few went off and the suspect that was shot had a bomb on him. there is so much that has happened to night i think we need a thread dedicated to post the events in order. from the mit guard getting shot to suv and mercades getting stollen and so on

link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

For the last time, as others have pointed out, THEY WERE DIFFERENT PEOPLE. Naked Dude was released.
edit on 4/19/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Dude - that was an innocent bystander they had to clear. They made him strip precisely because the other guy had a bomb strapped to him

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Does MIT have a research reactor?

link   
3 injured officers.

SMR

link   
reply to post by tropic

WHAT!?

I think you are VERY confused, Sir.