It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:
SMR

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
video camera taped to a pool and speeking arabic, with a bag!!! quoted from an officer on the scanner

link   
anyone else here that on scanner about man on harvard st/ave with camera and lightbulb attached speaking arabic bag on ground??? please, anyone confirm they just heard that on the scanner??

edit: phew ty nismo
edit on 19-4-2013 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
5. Middle Eastern Males talked about going to New York City, before they released the carjacking victim, who rang police

Source? Perhaps thats why the guy still on the run hasn't shot civilians, maybe he wants to get to NY to join some other terrorists, and therefore doesn't want to get caught. But then why shoot an officer in Boston, if you wanted to go to NY? How far away is it? They seem too planned out to be discussing about going to NY...

Live police scanner feeds for all of these reports. Many of us have been monitoring and reporting as it happens. It's all int he entire thread here from page 1.

link   
The naked guy seems like another distraction. "hey come get me, I'm naked" they are being drawn into Watertown while something else is going on. I can feel it

link   

Originally posted by LogicGrind

Originally posted by asinapi1
Fox just showed a man down and police with guns drawn on him

That is old footage and it has been reported that the person was released.

I don't know why they keep showing that.

For those who missed it. What else could they show? Thats probably the most hopeful video clip so far.

But it is footage of an innocent person that was briefly taken into custody and then released. At least that is what has been reported.

But that doesn't seem to be stopping media outlets from using that picture as their headline pic.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

The thing is I see where your coming from too. I just don't think you live in a big city. Whether you have an internet or tv outlet these things get out. Do I think a drug dealer should be shot? That's for a different thread. But if your in Middlesex right now, you know what's going on. It's big city life. Don't wanna argue, but everyone there knows they should be indoors. Word gets out quick without social media ya know?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NISMOALTI
video camera taped to a pool and speeking arabic, with a bag!!! quoted from an officer on the scanner

WTF does this mean?

link   

Originally posted by asinapi1
The naked guy seems like another distraction. "hey come get me, I'm naked" they are being drawn into Watertown while something else is going on. I can feel it

Naked guy was clothed, on the ground, asked by police to strip in case he was wired, then cleared and released.

link   

Originally posted by TravisBickle451

Originally posted by NISMOALTI

WTF does this mean?
Radical muslims going looney.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

sure did, this is crazy

link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa
Live police scanner feeds for all of these reports. Many of us have been monitoring and reporting as it happens. It's all int he entire thread here from page 1.

Been listening to police radio for past 3 or so hours (but too many listeners, so keeps cutting out). I was just thinking perhaps there is a news source reporting more about it.

link   
reply to post by asinapi1

But he wasn't naked to distract anyone. He was naked because police feared he may have had explosives on his body and had him strip before taking him into custody.

link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

No they reported that the naked man was killed

link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
5. Middle Eastern Males talked about going to New York City, before they released the carjacking victim, who rang police

Source? Perhaps thats why the guy still on the run hasn't shot civilians, maybe he wants to get to NY to join some other terrorists, and therefore doesn't want to get caught. But then why shoot an officer in Boston, if you wanted to go to NY? How far away is it? They seem too planned out to be discussing about going to NY...

It was heard by many on the scanner, I'm sure they can confirm.

There could be a million reasons. My guess: They kept the guy hostage for half hour, told him this story, then let him go, hoping the police would be looking for them on the way to New York, when they were clearly not.

link   
reply to post by auroraaus

I think they said at Western and somewhere.

At Jefferson and Maple is a suspicious vehicle.

link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I personally think this is the tip of the iceberg, of a much larger organized terrorist cell network, with connections to other cells at universities. I don't think it's a false flag for gun control. Will it be used at further that agenda...yep. But, it's not the cause of this going on now. What we see now is International Politics, in roots.

jmoho...Des

This!

That it will be used is not in doubt... opportunity seems to be knocking on every door over there... I walked around my little city today and pondered the effects of something like the marathon bombing on the mall..

It would be just as devastating. A lot of slow moving, meandering people in a relatively small and packed space.

There's nothing left for them to take off us here anyway, so I guess we're safe. Oo

link   

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
this is the radio link i got to work

scanner that works

itried all the links posten and this is the one that works

" just said ied in a vehicle "

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

The guy laying on the ground does look like suspect two but MSNBC is saying that he's someone who got caught up in it and was made to lay down but he is not thought to be involved. They're right now saying that 2 police sources have confirmed that one is dead but the white hat suspect is still at large. They're confirming that these are the marathon bombers.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join