It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by clue7
reply to post by AutOmatIc

AJ wasnt the first to break this. jimstonefreelance.com... was the first. All a set up to ban reloading and limit ammo. If they couldnt get the guns from sandy hook, they think this will allow them to go after ammo and reloading.

...man I hope they don't even try, but at this point if they do, at least people can say hey we told you so!

I do think it's amazing how inadequate the internet has made the news media! We are getting more of the truth and the fastest up to date as they happen events and news unfiltered....

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I think you're right. They don't have a clue of whats happening! Just kinda spewing out information like some sort of drunk or something!

link   

Originally posted by wondermost
reply to post by Raist

Suspects described as one naked man, white. One man with short cropped black hair, of middle easter complexion. Thats all I got.

Naked man cleared and released (same one from pic posted earlier), repeat innocent man.

State Police report suspect #2 believed to have "IEDs" on him (their words) (Mass State Police Scanner)

link   

Originally posted by clue7
Sadly looks like the whistle blower was right...

"I work on a security commission and I've just received word to start on a campaign we've been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.

I'll keep it as short as I can

They're going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20s and say he did it because he's unstable. They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn't be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events.

I can't do anything or I'll lose my job and possibly face criminal charges. Please don't let them get away with it. They won't find the suspect till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. This was a staged event. The people hurt are real but the event was planned. Don't let them hurt our rights."

Yup. My firts thought. It was good it was posted a couple a days ago.

link   
Anyone catch that address on the feed?

Also, 7News in Boston is saying the first suspect is dead?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

Sorry but that's exactly the same as people online are doing. you see the last page where 3 people posted about the car?

Someone in a tan Toyota has not moved in over an hour.

Investigating parked red Toyota

red sedan has been sitting there for an hour with a party inside that hasn't moved....red toyota

edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck

Possibly the one I heard them rush to a Boston Hospital earlier tonight (DAMN!)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

I was the first

link   
Now they are looking for a dodge avenger?

link   
Been listening for hours. I've heard first suspect is dead, but also four officers down. Can anyone confirm?

link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck

Wouldn't surprise me if they don't catch these guys alive....Oswald anyone? Dead men tell no tales.

link   
They don't know what the hell is going on. The media, the police, none of them.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Mass State Police now clearly confirming suspect #2 (the one still at large) is definitely the man in the the white hat, as seen in the photos of the Monday Marathon bombers. (Mass State Police Scanner)

link   
photo of bomb robot at back of a sedan: twitter.com...

dont know how to link photo sorry

link   
Fox News just reported that the FBI said the person taken into custody after the MIT shooting is NOT one of the bombing suspects.

MSNBC is not making any claims at all.

CNN seems confused as hell.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think I heard 100 Talcott Ave.

Google Maps

And something about 500 Johnson/Jackson.
edit on 19-4-2013 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

link   
The police are just responding to everything they can. They want to catch this guy. They have enough people on the ground to respond to any possible leads.

link   

Originally posted by Germann
more feeds are being shut down. something is definitely going on, a blind man could see that.

Try refreshing again, but what you are saying is truth.

The dialogue heard over the scanner, is being more carefully filtered, now...

link   
reports of names......
edit for tnc

edit on 19-4-2013 by evarei because: (no reason given)

link   
I want to know why they chose that place to go down, any ideas? just got sloppy and were spotted? seems a strange place to cause damage unless it gets real busy in the day.
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join